• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who will be fired tomorrow?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most talent on Offense the Bears have EVER had.

The Defense has enough talent to be respectable.

SOMETHING clearly is not right.

C

cubzzzfanincali

No doubt they won't fire anyone, but My God. If ever there was a statement that needed to be made by ownership, right then and right there, that what is happening is simply not acceptable, it is right now.

Imagine if Bill Belichick owned the Bears and this happened. Would he just sit there? Or George Patton. Or Donald Trump. Or about a million other people. They would send a message. Or...what....do you think doing so Virginia might disrupt this season? Little late for that, don't you think?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo.

The McCaskeys, if they're truly serious about a winning football team, need to bring in football people to run the team. A beancounter like Ted Phillips is not the answer.

And there lies the entire problem with the Bears: the McCaskeys and their complacency for mediocrity. The Packers will continue to destroy the Bears for years to come as long as Virginia and her privileged sons are sniffing around the front office.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the fannies are not in the seats, the McCaskey's financial interest is directly assaulted. Factor in that there is no hope and said fannies may remain out of the seats and perhaps they're compelled to make a move. Wishful thinking I'm sure but it's OK to daydream, right?

Firing Tucker is temporary gratification albeit small potatoes. We need to clip higher up the chain.

Totally agree, but It will never happen.

Da Coach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there lies the entire problem with the Bears: the McCaskeys and their complacency for mediocrity. The Packers will continue to destroy the Bears for years to come as long as Virginia and her privileged sons are sniffing around the front office.

Agreed. Here's to hoping that these knuckleheads saw what the Bills fetched and decide to cash in once the old lady croaks.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Here's to hoping that these knuckleheads saw what the Bills fetched and decide to cash in once the old lady croaks.

It will not be soon enough.

But what bothers me even more is that there has been no movements by the Bears this morning. How can this organization possibly keep the defensive coaching staff intact? Firing them will not make a bad situation better, but it can't get any worse either.

Da Coach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ... no coaching changes. I'm not surprised and hoping they're saving it all up for a big bang the Monday after Week 17.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ... no coaching changes. I'm not surprised and hoping they're saving it all up for a big bang the Monday after Week 17.

One can only hope. Put it this way, if The Vikings win on Sunday I'm sure somebody is gone the next day. Let's just hope it includes the HC, the DC, and the GM.

Da Coach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're not going to make a move after giving up 50+ in back-to-back weeks, they aren't going to do it at all.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're not going to make a move after giving up 50+ in back-to-back weeks, they aren't going to do it at all.

I know. I just keep telling myself that there is someone left with a brain in the Bears front office who will make the necessary changes. But hope is on very thin ice.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No staff changes at this time" Trestman today at his presser.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tsk:

4th straight year our season has ended at the hands of the Packers.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tsk:

4th straight year our season has ended at the hands of the Packers.

Um, this ended long before the packers game in my opinion. I saw it at the Carolina game, questioned my belief at the Atlanta game then it all came flooding back...

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I also disagree the Packers were "piling" on points. I don't care who you are, or what the score is. Taking your foot off the gas before the end of the first half is stupid especially against a team that has Martellus, Alshon, Marshall and Forte as offensive weapons. You run your offense and then start replacing players around the 4th quarter.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with what the Packers did Sunday Night. It was up to the Bears to provide any kind of defense and they didn't. It was laughable....it was like watching a high school football team playing against the Green Bay Packers.

I, for one, thank the Green Bay Packers for scoring as much as they did. I was actually hoping that they would hit 70+ points to humiliate the front so badly they would be forced to do something today......but I forgot the McCaskeys run this organization and they are impervious to humiliation.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, this ended long before the packers game in my opinion. I saw it at the Carolina game, questioned my belief at the Atlanta game then it all came flooding back...

I'm not saying it didn't, just pointing out that mathematically it pretty much ended last night, and that they have ostensibly driven the nail in our season's coffin every year since the NFC Grade 2 Championship sprain.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most talent on Offense the Bears have EVER had.

The Defense has enough talent to be respectable.

SOMETHING clearly is not right.

Did you see the Jay Cutler stat that NBC showed early in the game Sunday Night?

On passes 20 yards or longer this year, Jay is 8 of 31.

And of those 31 "deep balls," Jay has thrown 1 TD and 3 INT's.

That was early in the game, so I don't know what the stat is now.....It looks like our boy Jay can throw the ball hard, but he can't throw it accurately.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^That's terrible.

Not to change the subject, but the o-line has gotten a pretty good pass this year. They have stunk pretty bad too.

That's why this is such an epic-failure from the top, down. Every single facet or phase of football is terrible. Offense? Check. Defense? Putrid. Special Teams? Not very special. Coaching. Awful.

I was liking what Emery was doing/has done so far as far as personnel. Admittedly, not perfect, but it seemed alright compared to freaking Angelo. I was so done with him, that anything looked shiny.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I firmly believe the Bears have one more win this season and that comes in two weeks against Tampa. So if true, what will a 4-12 record do for us?

The rational mind would suggest a complete coaching change on both sides of the ball, a new team president, and new GM. Cutler has to go. I know the defense sucks balls, but the offense is just as bad. So fuck him. I would pick up a QB first round, and if the Bears do finish 4-12 they would likely have a great college talent in their lap. I know it means a few years of rebuilding, but it sure as hell is better than a few more years of CFL bullshit.