• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who was the biggest loss for the 49ers this offseason?

Biggest loss for the 49ers this offseason

• WR Michael Crabtree to free agency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G Mike Iupati to free agency

• CB Chris Culliver to free agency

• CB Perrish Cox to free agency

• OC Greg Roman to Buffalo Bills

• DC Vic Fangio to Chicago Bears

• Total voters

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a good head coach is so important in the NFL. That's why I voted for Harbaugh as the biggest loss. You really need someone with a strong and dynamic personality in order to lead such a large group of people, especially when many of them are young and stupid. I sincerely hope that Tomsula is a success, but until he proves it, I'll think of Harbaugh as the biggest loss.

I agree. A good HC brings a good coaching staff. We have somebody that will lose the respect (what little of it he has) of the players when this team starts out 0-2 (they CAN beat Minnesota, but I don't see it happening), and then this scrap-heap that he calls a coaching staff is going to be on the phone with their agents begging anybody to take them at any demotion necessary next year.

I honestly don't see where the optimism is coming from. We're on the verge of heading back into 2004. I remember back then when everybody was geeked on Tim Rattay as the QB and Kevan Barlow as the RB. That resulted in the #1 draft pick. I don't know that we go 2-14, but I think anybody who thinks we're sniffing a winning season this year is sniffing glue. That schedule is BRUTAL, and we've lost a ton of talent, both on the field and calling the plays.

My prediction: That pretty new stadium won't even be half full by the bye week.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. A good HC brings a good coaching staff. We have somebody that will lose the respect (what little of it he has) of the players when this team starts out 0-2 (they CAN beat Minnesota, but I don't see it happening), and then this scrap-heap that he calls a coaching staff is going to be on the phone with their agents begging anybody to take them at any demotion necessary next year.

I honestly don't see where the optimism is coming from. We're on the verge of heading back into 2004. I remember back then when everybody was geeked on Tim Rattay as the QB and Kevan Barlow as the RB. That resulted in the #1 draft pick. I don't know that we go 2-14, but I think anybody who thinks we're sniffing a winning season this year is sniffing glue. That schedule is BRUTAL, and we've lost a ton of talent, both on the field and calling the plays.

My prediction: That pretty new stadium won't even be half full by the bye week.

I don't know how you see that. I see that in Fangio but Roman was awful. Good riddance.