• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who really won the RG3 trade?

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off it's crazy to claim the Redskins won that trade seeing as they have zero players left from all the picks surrendered. But Dean's thread and posts were not that bad, he was just looking to stir up conversation during the offseason. You want to see trolling you should have seen the Eagles/Redskins boards back on KFFL.

We have low tolerance for idiocy, especially from a shitty fan base and organization like the Skins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Darrell Green Fan, this thread is fine for the Skins boards or the General boards, but here on the Rams' boards, we do not accept troll behavior.

Oh and not too many posters agree with your assessment that the OP wasn't trolling as there were many non Rams fan posters who were calling him out on his trolling.

Sure it was light weight, but the OP wasn't booted out of here, was he? He was just told to knock it off.

Same goes for you as name calling from other team's boards posters are not permitted here, so knock it off.

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making the playoffs and having nothing to show for it is pretty impressive. Any team(except the Rams lol) can luck into a playoff spot, but does it really matter if you're sitting at home in early February?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making the playoffs and having nothing to show for it is pretty impressive. Any team(except the Rams lol) can luck into a playoff spot, but does it really matter if you're sitting at home in early February?

Playoffs???

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt overall team success #1 when evaluating trades?

No. People usually look at the players or picks that were actually traded and not just team success, especially when the teams' success was directly in the hands of another QB rather than the one you all traded for. RG3 hasn't done much since his rookie year bud.

Good try. Yes the Rams learned JACK SQUAT from the deal obviously because we just gave up the farm for a QB now too.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I was pushing the topic with the OP and didn't mean to contribute to the BS in a negative way. I think the OP wanted to stir things up but don't think his intentions were to deeply piss anyone off.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I was pushing the topic with the OP and didn't mean to contribute to the BS in a negative way. I think the OP wanted to stir things up but don't think his intentions were to deeply piss anyone off.

I think most of the "pissed off" people in here are frustrated with our organization's lack of knowing WTF is going on + the Kool-Aid they are drankin. :wtf:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of the "pissed off" people in here are frustrated with our organization's lack of knowing WTF is going on + the Kool-Aid they are drankin. :wtf:
Rightfully so and I don't blame them. It pisses me off and I am not a Rams fan.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problems at all Gooch, I think it was you who just called him out on his "I come in peace" statement when clearly he was not happy with Rams fans on the RGIII trade.

I don't blame him either for feeling like his organization left him the sort end of the stick. But coming here on the heels of a trade that most Rams fans view as the short end of the stick was no coincidence.

Even then it's not a big deal, but to paint it as something other than what he was actually doing was the issue.

The OP wanted to poke the bear while the bear was pissed off for something similar that he took a lot of grief over way back in 2012. :tsk:

Oh well, we move on....

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Darrell Green Fan, this thread is fine for the Skins boards or the General boards, but here on the Rams' boards, we do not accept troll behavior.

Oh and not too many posters agree with your assessment that the OP wasn't trolling as there were many non Rams fan posters who were calling him out on his trolling.

Sure it was light weight, but the OP wasn't booted out of here, was he? He was just told to knock it off.

Same goes for you as name calling from other team's boards posters are not permitted here, so knock it off.

Yeah no problem. I see my post was removed and I understand why, I'm sorry about that.

With that said is it not a bit unfair that I get the lecture about name calling yet the Rams fan's post calling us a "shitty fanbase" is allowed to remain? Child please.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no problem. I see my post was removed and I understand why, I'm sorry about that.

With that said is it not a bit unfair that I get the lecture about name calling yet the Rams fan's post calling us a "shitty fanbase" is allowed to remain? Child please.
Thank you for your understanding DGF, and to answer your question fairly, no.

One big part of team boards is for like minded fans to have a common place to bitch about other teams and other team posters with out persecution.

I even said as much in my post to you stating that "Same goes for you as name calling from other team's boards posters are not permitted here"

Notice I made the distinction? It was purposeful. This is a safe haven for Rams fans, we know who they are and it is indeed a one way street in regards to this aspect.

You are welcome here anytime DGF, as long as you can understand and respect this caveat. I am certain, just as Gooch was, if you treat Rams board posters here with a mutual respect, you will be treated the same.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for your understanding DGF, and to answer your question fairly, no.

One big part of team boards is for like minded fans to have a common place to bitch about other teams and other team posters with out persecution.

I even said as much in my post to you stating that "Same goes for you as name calling from other team's boards posters are not permitted here"

Notice I made the distinction? It was purposeful. This is a safe haven for Rams fans, we know who they are and it is indeed a one way street in regards to this aspect.

You are welcome here anytime DGF, as long as you can understand and respect this caveat. I am certain, just as Gooch was, if you treat Rams board posters here with a mutual respect, you will be treated the same.

Does this mean I have to restrict my juvenile insults to the Redskins board? Oh man, you will be missing some of my best material.

:D

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean I have to restrict my juvenile insults to the Redskins board? Oh man, you will be missing some of my best material.

:D
As Retro has intimated, there are ways to be clever without insulting a team board. Have fun! Just don't do it at the expense of our team, and/or board members!

:suds:

We do give a little more latitude over on the Master Vent Thread, however it is still a Rams board thread so other board poster should still act with common sense.

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk