• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who really won the RG3 trade?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To sum up. I had to hear all the Rams fans about the RG3 trade. Now this Qb trade just puts the Rams in a huge hole. I hope they take Wentz. I think Goff is ready to play right away and Wentz needs time. Fisher is probably not going to be around to see this trade through.

Sorry guys just had to get this stuff off my chest. The Rams fans cant not be too happy with Fisher and the Snead right now.

Umm....you come to our board a little prematurely to talk about blown trade?? Well let me tell you something, you shouldn't judge the results of a trade until at least 2-3years after the trade. Does that make any sense to you?? This could really come back to haunt you! :pound: In case you haven't notice, we haven't even selected anyone yet! So what I suggest to all of my RAM buddies, we should all remember the name "deanpet21" :mad2: because you are passing judgment waaaay too soon! I never forget!! :D

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins numbers definitely matter but look at the defenses he faced. I am not saying he is shit. I am just saying I am not near as sold on how good Cousins is yet without seeing more of it out of him and it is surprising you are this comfy with him already.

Hell no the St Louis Rams fans aren't happy with anything right now and I don't blame them. How did you expect them to reply to you?

Cousins also did all of this with Jackson missing half the season. I wanted to know the Rams fans opinions about the Rg3 trade and the new draft trade. That's all.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm....you come to our board a little prematurely to talk about blown trade?? Well let me tell you something, you shouldn't judge the results of a trade until at least 2-3years after the trade. Does that make any sense to you?? This could really come back to haunt you! :pound: In case you haven't notice, we haven't even selected anyone yet! So what I suggest to all of my RAM buddies, we should all remember the name "deanpet21" :mad2: because you are passing judgment waaaay too soon! I never forget!! :D

Of course anything can happen. I just wanted to get some reaction about the Rg3 trade and the recent draft trade. Which QB do you want Zeke?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, the last I looked we still have Ogltree, Brockers and Robinson from the trade! What do the Redskin have??.....................PLEASE RESPOND!!

The Redskins have two division championships and Kirk Cousins. I think Rams fans will take that all day long.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins have two division championships and Kirk Cousins. I think Rams fans will take that all day long.

Why do you keep bringing up Kirk Cousins? Was he part of the trade?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 division championships? ...All because of the "Trade"? Wow, so you did come here to troll! Like I said before, I never forget!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question: Who won the RGIII trade?

Answer: The Mets

That is all...

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever hear the joke about the worst part of winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey I didnt write that. im bustin balls too. cmon guys lighten up.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins is gone. Brockers and Ogletree are not pro bowl players. You guys did not have success in the last four years. That is a fact. And with this stupid trade this should put you in the cellar for a long time assuming the 49ers have a clue.

Ogletree was leading the NFL in tackles last year, until he got hurt.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't count Cousins as part of winning the trade.

He had nothing to do with the trade. He was not the one the Skins traded up for.

Also, the Skins had a way better team than the Rams at the time. The Rams were basically rebuilding from scratch. The only thing they thought they had at the time of the trade was Bradford. The rest of the team was very bad. So, of course the Skins were going to have better success based on having the better team ( and that's not including the difference between the NFCE and the NFCW ).

Congrats on making the playoffs twice in that time frame, but it's not apples to apples. If they both played in the same division, then your argument would have more merit. Also, if the Skins were in the NFCW, no way they make the playoffs either.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't count Cousins as part of winning the trade.

He had nothing to do with the trade. He was not the one the Skins traded up for.

Also, the Skins had a way better team than the Rams at the time. The Rams were basically rebuilding from scratch. The only thing they thought they had at the time of the trade was Bradford. The rest of the team was very bad. So, of course the Skins were going to have better success based on having the better team ( and that's not including the difference between the NFCE and the NFCW ).

Congrats on making the playoffs twice in that time frame, but it's not apples to apples. If they both played in the same division, then your argument would have more merit. Also, if the Skins were in the NFCW, no way they make the playoffs either.

As a Redskin fan I took a lot of flak from Rams fans about the RG3 trade. At the time of the trade the Redskins and Rams were about even. Rg3 put them on the map in 2012 and KC put them back on the map in 2015. I am just proving that the Redskins were successful in the last four years even with giving up all of those picks. I mentioned Cousins b/c even after giving up all of those picks the Redskins still found their franchise QB. Which is very hard to do. Plus we had coaching changes. I feel personally we have a better future than the Rams. Now the Rams sent a boatload of picks to try to get their franchise QB. We will see if they have the same success as the Redskins.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Redskin fan I took a lot of flak from Rams fans about the RG3 trade. At the time of the trade the Redskins and Rams were about even. Rg3 put them on the map in 2012 and KC put them back on the map in 2015. I am just proving that the Redskins were successful in the last four years even with giving up all of those picks. I mentioned Cousins b/c even after giving up all of those picks the Redskins still found their franchise QB. Which is very hard to do. Plus we had coaching changes. I feel personally we have a better future than the Rams. Now the Rams sent a boatload of picks to try to get their franchise QB. We will see if they have the same success as the Redskins.

No way we're the Rams and Skins even. Why do you think the Rams were basically auctioning the pick between the Skins and Browns? Because they needed more picks to rebuild a team that was depleted by the previous regimes.

Since you are not a Rams fan, I don't expect you to remember- but the Rams had just unloaded a bunch of old aging players that offseason and continued to do so the next to seasons as the cap hit allowed them to in order to rebuild the team. Your Skins did not purge their roster in that way, meaning they had better players to begin with. I know for a fact they had way better WR's for RG3 to throw to than the Rams had ( and continue to have ). Hankerson, Garçon and Moss and Cooley at TE.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins fan here. It was RG3 for Brockers, Jenkins, Ogletree and Robinson. Jenkins is no longer with the team. The Redskins have two division championships and RG3 was ROY. Plus we still found our franchise QB in Cousins in that same draft. You guys have not won anything yet. Now you gave up a kings ransom to get your QB to see if he can take you to at least a division title. Whether its Wentz or Goff both guys are going to need time to develop. Plus if they are expected to start right away I think the pressure would be huge. None of these players will have an impact like RG3 did had on the Skins when he won ROY.

So you guys got more players but what team had more success? What team is better off right now? So who really won the RG3 trade? I come in peace.

Ogeltree and Brockers are still relevant in the league.

The RG3 trade was quite possibly the dumbest trade I've seen since the Rams traded all those picks in 2016 for the #1 overall.

Face it, trading up rarely works out if ever. The teams that trade down are always the ones that are properly managed... except the Browns. The trade downs are fine, but the picks are always atrocious.

Also, I called Greg Robinson a bust from day 1 and was laughed at by multiple Rams fans and posters on this board. Time to eat crow yet? My mock had them going Watkins.... and WOW what a difference that would of made.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way we're the Rams and Skins even. Why do you think the Rams were basically auctioning the pick between the Skins and Browns? Because they needed more picks to rebuild a team that was depleted by the previous regimes.

Since you are not a Rams fan, I don't expect you to remember- but the Rams had just unloaded a bunch of old aging players that offseason and continued to do so the next to seasons as the cap hit allowed them to in order to rebuild the team. Your Skins did not purge their roster in that way, meaning they had better players to begin with. I know for a fact they had way better WR's for RG3 to throw to than the Rams had ( and continue to have ). Hankerson, Garçon and Moss and Cooley at TE.

The Rams were auctioning the pick b/c they thought Bradford was their QB. The Rams still had a better defense than the Redskins four years ago. They didn't need a QB so they traded down just like the Titans did on Thursday.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ogeltree and Brockers are still relevant in the league.

The RG3 trade was quite possibly the dumbest trade I've seen since the Rams traded all those picks in 2016 for the #1 overall.

Face it, trading up rarely works out if ever. The teams that trade down are always the ones that are properly managed... except the Browns. The trade downs are fine, but the picks are always atrocious.

Also, I called Greg Robinson a bust from day 1 and was laughed at by multiple Rams fans and posters on this board. Time to eat crow yet? My mock had them going Watkins.... and WOW what a difference that would of made.

But the Rams are not winning and they didn't get their QB in that trade. That would be awesome if Robinson busted.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you are a troll? Come in peace my ass.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams were auctioning the pick b/c they thought Bradford was their QB. The Rams still had a better defense than the Redskins four years ago. They didn't need a QB so they traded down just like the Titans did on Thursday.

Wrong again.

In 2011, which was the season prior to the draft and trade, the Skins were ranked 21st. The Rams were ranked 26th.
They were ranked better the 2012 season because of the players they took after the trade.

And I'm sorry, but thinking a player busting for a team would be awesome is bush league. You obviously are a liar stating you come in peace and then make a statement like that.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey deanpet. I am not sure what the hell you are doing here. Some of this is for the general board. Be careful.