• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who really won the RG3 trade?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey deanpet. I am not sure what the hell you are doing here. Some of this is for the general board. Be careful.

I just wanted to get a reaction from Rams fans on the RG3 trade. I will leave you guys alone now. Good Luck.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did mean to cause any problems. just some friendly banter.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is your intentions then so be it. I am not sure many Rams fans are in the mood for friendly banter for various reasons. Perhaps another time deanpet.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins have two division championships and Kirk Cousins. I think Rams fans will take that all day long.

...and they could've done that without the trade. Rams have won more games since the trade. Rams have quality starting players from that trade; the Redskins have NO players from that trade. It really is that simple, more wins and better players = Rams win.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is your intentions then so be it. I am not sure many Rams fans are in the mood for friendly banter for various reasons. Perhaps another time deanpet.

I understand. I would be pissed too after that trade. Good Luck guys.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and they could've done that without the trade. Rams have won more games since the trade. Rams have quality starting players from that trade; the Redskins have NO players from that trade. It really is that simple, more wins and better players = Rams win.

Sure you had more wins but no playoff appearances and no QB. Plus the best player from that trade is now in NY.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you had more wins but no playoff appearances and no QB. Plus the best player from that trade is now in NY.

You can only count one of those playoff appearances as a result of the trade. For the other, RG3 was inactive the whole season.

If you think RG3 is the best player from that trade, your delusion is confirmed. I'm not so sure RG3 is even the best QB on the Browns roster currently. He has a lot to prove.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only count one of those playoff appearances as a result of the trade. For the other, RG3 was inactive the whole season.

If you think RG3 is the best player from that trade, your delusion is confirmed. I'm not so sure RG3 is even the best QB on the Browns roster currently. He has a lot to prove.

I agree with you about RG3. I would of bought his plane ticket out of here. I am just saying where both franchises are at right now. Rumor has it that you guys are favoring Goff. I think he would be the better player.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you about RG3. I would of bought his plane ticket out of here. I am just saying where both franchises are at right now. Rumor has it that you guys are favoring Goff. I think he would be the better player.

Redskins are where they are at DESPITE the trade.

I prefer Wentz, but the FO has more insight into this than I do, and I don't have them separated by a lot. I just prefer Wentz' leadership qualities, along with his experience is a pro style system and physical abilities. Goff's frail appearance and the spread offense he comes from give Wentz the edge IMO. Goff has better pocket presence (but Wentz can actually break the pocket and run) and Goff has better touch/accuracy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins are where they are at DESPITE the trade.

I prefer Wentz, but the FO has more insight into this than I do, and I don't have them separated by a lot. I just prefer Wentz' leadership qualities, along with his experience is a pro style system and physical abilities. Goff's frail appearance and the spread offense he comes from give Wentz the edge IMO. Goff has better pocket presence (but Wentz can actually break the pocket and run) and Goff has better touch/accuracy.

Goff is ready to play right now and that is what you guys need. Wentz is a huge wildcard b/c he played against crap competition. Plus he is going to need time to develop. Its just two bad choices if you ask me. I cant see why they didn't like Lynch or Cook. Well that is water under the bridge.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is ready to play right now and that is what you guys need. Wentz is a huge wildcard b/c he played against crap competition. Plus he is going to need time to develop. Its just two bad choices if you ask me. I cant see why they didn't like Lynch or Cook. Well that is water under the bridge.

Goff is coming directly out a spread, which is NOTHING like what the Rams run. He is going to need to take direct snaps almost exclusively to take full advantage of Gurley and the running game. He's more polished, but from a simplified and unrelated system. Wentz' only adjustment will be to the speed of the competition.

Sub-60% completion rates (Cook) are a warning sign with college QBs. Lynch is raw and reminds me too much of Kaepernick for my taste.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to get a reaction from Rams fans
Yes you did, and you are lucky that @Retroram52 and myself have been working so much in the off season that you got as far as you did with this thread and your trolling ways.

I say this much, the Skins lost this trade and even you know it.

RGIII is now on the Browns and that was the only player you got. Skins fans were fortunate to have CMS on board who was smart enough to double down with limited picks to take a KC at QB in the same draft. (Now let's not confuse an insurance draft pick with a luxury draft pick which I will touch on later in this post. An insurance pick is one that is a waste pick, either for the previous pick or for the current pick, a luxury pick provides latitude not normally provided under the normal circumstances) Good thing he had the good sense to take an insurance policy, right? Still had nothing to do with the trade other than that....

Now, let's look at what you are actually trying to get at. And that is the trade that the Rams just made, reminds you of the trade that the Skins clearly lost in 2012.

Teams only make trades up like this (Very similar to your Skins in 12') when they believe they are mostly missing a talented QB on their roster like your Skins in 2012 & our Rams in 2016. (Not to be confused from being a QB away)

The Rams' roster in 2012 was the worst roster in the NFL at that time. Could be up there with some of the worst NFL rosters, comparatively speaking, of all times. The Rams had to purge their roster nearly 90 percent plus. The Skins needed to find that franchise QB, just look at the previous records of the two club's records from 2006 to 2011. (2012 being the year of the trade) So your Skins luck out in their insurance policy (And it is luck, otherwise they don't make the trade at all and draft Cousins with their original pick in the first round, so let's not kid ourselves)

Now here we are in 2016 and the Rams feel they are in a similar position as your Skins were in 2011. They believe they are mostly missing a talented QB on the roster to get them to the next level. IMO, they are probably right. Whether their quest to make such a trade to get their guy prevails or not has yet to be seen. (Unlike the Skins quest to get RGIII where they lost letting him go to FA and now a Cleveland Brown)

I hope the Rams did right and their guy turns into the Franchise Guy, whether he is elite or not is indifferent. Finding an elite QB is even greater luck than finding a QB who does not bust no matter where you select him.

As one of the two Rams' boards mods, I've treated you well, (As with Retroram, the other Rams board mod) with much respect considering your troll attempts. (Obviously as indicted by all the Non-Ram SportsHoopla posters calling you out)

The bottom line here, to answer your question, the Skins lost this trade and even you know it. (You just don't like hearing it from Rams fans is all)

Just in having the need to draft LT with the Skins pick we needed two years ago allowed us to have the luxury to go BPA with the Rams pick (Which we wouldn't have done needing LT) We were able to pick the 2014 Defensive Rookie of the Year in Aaron Donald.

(That wouldn't of happened if we didn't have the 'Luxury First round pick in 2013)

Thanks DC!

If there is any confusion....... We Won!

:suds:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did, and you are lucky that @Retroram52 and myself have been working so much in the off season that you got as far as you did with this thread and your trolling ways.

I say this much, the Skins lost this trade and even you know it.

RGIII is now on the Browns and that was the only player you got. Skins fans were fortunate to have CMS on board who was smart enough to double down with limited picks to take a KC at QB in the same draft. (Now let's not confuse an insurance draft pick with a luxury draft pick which I will touch on later in this post. An insurance pick is one that is a waste pick, either for the previous pick or for the current pick, a luxury pick provides latitude not normally provided under the normal circumstances) Good thing he had the good sense to take an insurance policy, right? Still had nothing to do with the trade other than that....

Now, let's look at what you are actually trying to get at. And that is the trade that the Rams just made, reminds you of the trade that the Skins clearly lost in 2012.

Teams only make trades up like this (Very similar to your Skins in 12') when they believe they are mostly missing a talented QB on their roster like your Skins in 2012 & our Rams in 2016. (Not to be confused from being a QB away)

The Rams' roster in 2012 was the worst roster in the NFL at that time. Could be up there with some of the worst NFL rosters, comparatively speaking, of all times. The Rams had to purge their roster nearly 90 percent plus. The Skins needed to find that franchise QB, just look at the previous records of the two club's records from 2006 to 2011. (2012 being the year of the trade) So your Skins luck out in their insurance policy (And it is luck, otherwise they don't make the trade at all and draft Cousins with their original pick in the first round, so let's not kid ourselves)

Now here we are in 2016 and the Rams feel they are in a similar position as your Skins were in 2011. They believe they are mostly missing a talented QB on the roster to get them to the next level. IMO, they are probably right. Whether their quest to make such a trade to get their guy prevails or not has yet to be seen. (Unlike the Skins quest to get RGIII where they lost letting him go to FA and now a Cleveland Brown)

I hope the Rams did right and their guy turns into the Franchise Guy, whether he is elite or not is indifferent. Elite QB's is even greater luck than finding a QB who does not bust no matter where you select him.

As one of the two Rams' boards mods, I've treated you well, (As with Retroram, the other Rams board mod) with much respect considering your troll attempts. (Obviously as indicted by all the Non-Ram SportsHoopla posters calling you out)

The bottom line here, to answer your question, the Skins lost this trade and even you know it. (You just don't like hearing it from Rams fans is all)

Just in having the need to draft LT with the Skins pick we needed two years ago allowed us to have the luxury to go BPA with the Rams pick (Which we wouldn't have done needing LT) We were able to pick the 2014 Defensive Rookie of the Year in Aaron Donald.

(That wouldn't of happened if we didn't have the 'Luxury First round pick in 2013)

Thanks DC!

If there is any confusion....... We Won!

:suds:

That is fine and dandy. I look at it as where the teams stand now. Good Luck with Goff.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is fine and dandy. I look at it as where the teams stand now. Good Luck with Goff.
Fine and dandy, all things equal troll.

Stay off the Rams boards, and this is not a request.

Come here trolling one more time and you will deal with tHoopla for sure!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Rams fan I would agree that Washington won the rg3 trade. With that they can convince themselves that the Goff trade will be a win too

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington won the trade because they still have a team. Duh

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington won the trade because they still have a team. Duh
Freaking whatever, they couldn't even keep a probable HOFer coach in the midst. Keep fooling yourselves..

And by the way Kevin, you are welcome here to the Rams boards anytime in peace. If you want to come here to troll brother, kick rocks...

Or I'll kick 'em for you.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking whatever, they couldn't even keep a probable HOFer coach in the midst. Keep fooling yourselves..

And by the way Kevin, you are welcome here to the Rams boards anytime in peace. If you want to come here to troll brother, kick rocks...

Or I'll kick 'em for you.

My Apolgies I thought this was general board and was just dicking around. My bad