• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once spoke to Ford about you. You’re tripping dude. So there were 7 games to bet on on a non football game day. Now we all know you’re lying. There weren’t even 7 games to bet on in the middle of the week. This proves you’re lying.
I told Ford to unlock your betting history. Suuuuuuuure I did.

Liar, you PM'd Ford and begged him to unlock my betting history. You're full of shit, just like when you lied and said you went to SB in Minneapolis.

"I can't afford to stay in hotel so I'm going to stay with my super elderly Aunt"

But your wife is a highly successful and upper crust model with millions along with your inheritance. And yet you can't afford a rental car or hotel room?

Derp

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"centers never get drafted in first round. if you can show me a center that was drafted in first round in last 15 years, I'll leave the Hoop"

PE1

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did everyone including the announcers complain? He didn’t push shit. Highway robbery including the stolen fumbled kickoff recovery. But it’s not like you’d ever been honest or objective. You’re just here to play games. Want to be who has a better season? Our backup versus your starting TE?
It may have been a fair no call but he did use his right arm to gain separation. You do see his arm continue to swing as he's makes his cut.

Again Ricky tack I'll give you, but it was OPI.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have been a fair no call but he did use his right arm to gain separation. You do see his arm continue to swing as he's makes his cut.

Again Ricky tack I'll give you, but it was OPI.

Nah... I read a bunch of articles last night on how awful that call was. No biggie but it was just one of those games. THe missed fumble recovery to start the game, the horrible OPI call, the interception that looked like a pick 6 to win the game tumbles in the air right to Cooper standing in the endzone. It happens in football but that wasnt OPI. Thats why I didnt include you and did include Jarntt and Schmoop to answer because they can be objective. Schmoop even said it cant be OPI because the ball wasnt in the air yet.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"centers never get drafted in first round. if you can show me a center that was drafted in first round in last 15 years, I'll leave the Hoop"

PE1

Like I said... this is why I CANT fuck with you. Its getting boring because you just lie and lie and lie. Never did I say that.
I said, "Centers dont get drafted in round one. There were only 3 in the last 5 years like Fredricks".

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... I read a bunch of articles last night on how awful that call was. No biggie but it was just one of those games. THe missed fumble recovery to start the game, the horrible OPI call, the interception that looked like a pick 6 to win the game tumbles in the air right to Cooper standing in the endzone. It happens in football but that wasnt OPI. Thats why I didnt include you and did include Jarntt and Schmoop to answer because they can be objective. Schmoop even said it cant be OPI because the ball wasnt in the air yet.

Shut up stupid. You know that was a push off and you’re just being a dick head sour puss. Do you even realize how much of a bitch you are ? No wonder your wife wears the pants

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK so no OPI but it's still a penalty when a WR pushes off for separation. With s little more training Goedert will learn how to use that same technique without showing it to the refs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for one of the Cowboy fans who can be objective @jarntt @Schmoopy1000 do you see pass interference on the O because the announcers nor anyone I know saw it like Handi is claiming...

As for @handicappers .. this kid has all the tools to be very good and was highly rated blocker this season which I admit I didn’t know.

The ref called pass interference so there was.
Do I think it was a bad call. Yes it probably was. It looks like contact was within 5 yards and the ball wasn't yet in the air. But who cares? I'm big time against whining about refs. There are bad calls all game long every game. For instance, looks like your LG maybe grabs some jersey on that same play.

One thing I never noticed on that play was Heath just letting him go. WTF Heath???

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref called pass interference so there was.
Do I think it was a bad call. Yes it probably was. It looks like contact was within 5 yards and the ball wasn't yet in the air. But who cares? I'm big time against whining about refs. There are bad calls all game long every game. For instance, looks like your LG maybe grabs some jersey on that same play.

One thing I never noticed on that play was Heath just letting him go. WTF Heath???

Heath might be a big hitter, but he's also a big liability at times.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lie all the time. I find it humorous that you get so bent and call other people "liars". You're a sissy bitch hypocrite.

Tell me when I lied. “A sissy bitch”??? You need some black friends to teach you how to curse.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost a great “in your face” post but Wentz has played a full season, Foles hasn’t. So close to finally nailing me and you still fumbled the ball.

1 out of 3 isn't good either to start a career