• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself. You act like a stupid twat every day and you call me stupid? I suggest you tone it down and slow your roll. Eagles lost to the Cowboys. Season split and that’s a fact. Nate S was 2nd string QB. Most others in game were starters. Cowboys came into philly and got the shut out

Sudfeld is our 3rd string QB and most others were absolutely not staters. Our leasing receivers that game was Marcus Johnson and Mack Hollins our 4th and 5th WR. You really acting like that is a legit win for Dak. Fuck out of here dude.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sudfeld is our 3rd string QB and most others were absolutely not staters. Our leasing receivers that game was Marcus Johnson and Mack Hollins our 4th and 5th WR. You really acting like that is a legit win for Dak. Fuck out of here dude.

Wrong. Nate was
The backup. Had been for weeks. Get the fuck outta here dude.

Season split

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's apparent he doesn't know what he's talking about. Let's move on.

1st string Carson Wentz
2nd string Nick Foles
3rd string Nate Sudfeld

Since I’m in such a charitable mood you want me to get you shirts and hats made saying, “Dak and our starters beat Phillys third string @handicappers

You too @Racer8825 you think that was a big accomplishment... Dak starting and Zeek getting over 20 carries in a meaningless game where we sat everybody?

I bet you were on the edge of your seat and running around your neighborhood screaming, “We beat Phillys backups and 3rd string QB”. You’re impossible. Great win man. Great fucking win... forget “The catch”, forget NEs comeback vs ATL in the SB.... that was an epic win by Dallas.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st string Carson Wentz
2nd string Nick Foles
3rd string Nate Sudfeld

Since I’m in such a charitable mood you want me to get you shirts and hats made saying, “Dak and our starters beat Phillys third string @handicappers

You too @Racer8825 you think that was a big accomplishment... Dak starting and Zeek getting over 20 carries in a meaningless game where we sat everybody?

I bet you were on the edge of your seat and running around your neighborhood screaming, “We beat Phillys backups and 3rd string QB”. You’re impossible. Great win man. Great fucking win... forget “The catch”, forget NEs comeback vs ATL in the SB.... that was an epic win by Dallas.

If you wanna spend your hard-earned money on a T-shirt for me that I will never wear you go right ahead LOL.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanna spend your hard-earned money on a T-shirt for me that I will never wear you go right ahead LOL.

Just checking to see if you’re riding with Handicappers on this epic win... Dallas Cowboys starters vs our backups and 3rd string QB.
Just wanted to put you down on the list of people who thinks that is considered beating the SB champs.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking to see if you’re riding with Handicappers on this epic win... Dallas Cowboys starters vs our backups and 3rd string QB.
Just wanted to put you down on the list of people who thinks that is considered beating the SB champs.

Actually no I wasn't on board with him.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz was DONE for the SEASON, so Nate S. was the SECOND stringer you fucking stupid mogo. Most of the Eagles players that day were starters. Dallas rolled into Philly and SHUTOUT the Eagles.

Season Split

BOOM, keep your tshirts, use them to wipe off the drool from yo face, retard.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz was DONE for the SEASON, so Nate S. was the SECOND stringer you fucking stupid mogo. Most of the Eagles players that day were starters. Dallas rolled into Philly and SHUTOUT the Eagles.

Season Split

BOOM, keep your tshirts, use them to wipe off the drool from yo face, retard.

Fucking impossible. The starters sat. Again... be proud your 1st string can barely beat our back ups. You are the king of twisting. We sat our starters. You’re really trying to say your proud of that victory? Nate Sudfeld and Mack Hollins dude. Impossible and prick to the end.

Would you prefer a banner?

So when Zeek was out and Tyron Smith was out they didn’t have their backups in... they had the starters in. Brilliant logic... that’s some 140 IQ level intelligence for you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season split. Total dominating shutout

Congrats... Highlight of your season I bet. We should start a go fund me account to get a banner made for AT&T stadium so you can remember beating Nate Sudfeld and Mack Hollins with your starting team!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats... Highlight of your season I bet. We should start a go fund me account to get a banner made for AT&T stadium so you can remember beating Nate Sudfeld and Mack Hollins with your starting team!
FIVE to ONE
You lose.