• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your current MVP? Pre-Week 15.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Josh Allen? He's had a very good season so far as well.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes has thrown for 1,000 more yards. And leads the league in yards (4,160), TD's (33) and qbr (77.9). His rating is 103.4.

Passing & rushing TD's: Mahomes- 35 / Hurts- 32

"even the haters can't deny this"

What about someone like me that isn't a hater? Got nothing against the Eagles. I'm going by what the stats say. And PM's stats this season so far are better than JH's.
Yeah, I mean Mahomes will probably be the only guy to stand in the way of Hurts winning it. The guy isn't human.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I mean Mahomes will probably be the only guy to stand in the way of Hurts winning it. The guy isn't human.

What might get in the way for Hurts is if he ends up sitting the final game (or maybe two) once the Eagles have everything wrapped up. Or have they already clinched home field in the playoffs? Not really sure.

But no doubt Hurt is have a great season. He's really silenced his doubters this season.

And Mahomes, like you said he isn't human. And some said (national media) he'd struggle this season after losing Hill and dammit, don't remember the name of wr that went to GB. Not the case at all. He hasn't missed either of those wr's.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What might get in the way for Hurts is if he ends up sitting the final game (or maybe two) once the Eagles have everything wrapped up. Or have they already clinched home field in the playoffs? Not really sure.

But no doubt Hurt is have a great season. He's really silenced his doubters this season.

And Mahomes, like you said he isn't human. And some said (national media) he'd struggle this season after losing Hill and dammit, don't remember the name of wr that went to GB. Not the case at all. He hasn't missed either of those wr's.
That's a good point. We play at Chicago Sunday. I think we clinch the 1 seed with a win, could be wrong. Minnesota is out for 1 seed, but I think Dallas has an outside chance, but doubtful. If the Eagles can take care of business's these next 2 weeks then yes it's a lock for the 1 seed for the Eagles. They may play Hurts for a half and sit him?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mahomes didnt have an MVP trophy on his mantle, this would be a pretty close.

But because he has one, Hurts becomes the strong favorite.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The #1 seed seems like it's a variable here. Hurts will likely sit at some point. Burrow and Mahomes will be fighting until the end. Mahomes' supporting cast after Kelce seems like it could let him down. Juju I think has been knocked out of a couple of games, MVS is really inconsistent, Toney might play three games this season, Hardman has been banged up, Skyy Moore needs to develop. I wouldn't rule out Burrow, Jefferson or Hill. I think this is a five person race

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes has thrown for 1,000 more yards. And leads the league in yards (4,160), TD's (33) and qbr (77.9). His rating is 103.4.

Passing & rushing TD's: Mahomes- 35 / Hurts- 32

"even the haters can't deny this"

What about someone like me that isn't a hater? Got nothing against the Eagles. I'm going by what the stats say. And PM's stats this season so far are better than JH's.
Thank God he’s thrown for more yards. He’s thrown the ball some 130 times more. Also, why didn’t you include turnovers with your stats? Are they not stats?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point. We play at Chicago Sunday. I think we clinch the 1 seed with a win, could be wrong. Minnesota is out for 1 seed, but I think Dallas has an outside chance, but doubtful. If the Eagles can take care of business's these next 2 weeks then yes it's a lock for the 1 seed for the Eagles. They may play Hurts for a half and sit him?
Eagles can’t clinch the division this weekend. The magic number for home field and the division is 3. So any combination of 3 Eagles wins or Cowboys losses is what’s needed to clinch those things. The earliest they could clinch is Christmas Eve.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Jalen Hurts to lose at this point.

If he has another good game against the Bears and then Beata the Cowboys to secure the #1 seed and division on Christmas Eve in front of a national audience while having a good game then its over.

Only thing that could complicate things is if Hurts is rested the final two weeks while Mahomes puts up huge numbers playing the season out in a fight for the #1 seed.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God he’s thrown for more yards. He’s thrown the ball some 130 times more. Also, why didn’t you include turnovers with your stats? Are they not stats?
Philly has also had 7 more drives this year than KC.

It's also just hard to compare the two just by stats because their styles are different.

At the end of the regular season, the #1 seed is the prize. Not the MVP

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever the Eagles do just don't get Hurts injured.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles can’t clinch the division this weekend. The magic number for home field and the division is 3. So any combination of 3 Eagles wins or Cowboys losses is what’s needed to clinch those things. The earliest they could clinch is Christmas Eve.
actually its 2 cause they own tiebreakers right now but that can change if they lose to dallas:suds:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually its 2 cause they own tiebreakers right now but that can change if they lose to dallas:suds:
The reason it’s 3 is because it doesn’t differentiate between the opponents they would lose to. If one of the wins is the Cowboys they can lose 3 of the last 4. But if they lose to the Cowboys they would need wins over Bears, Saints and Giants to avoid tieing the Cowboys would have a better division record (5-1) than the Eagles (4-2).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay here are the turnovers.

PM: 11 int's & 4 fumbles

JH: 3 int's & 9 fumbles

Those numbers are from pro-football-ref.com. Just has fumbles listed. Not how many of those fumbles were actually lost.

You know I'm not a Philly hater. Hell I wanted your Phillies to win it all. I'm going by what the numbers say and nothing else. And right now PM's numbers are better than JH's.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay here are the turnovers.

PM: 11 int's & 4 fumbles

JH: 3 int's & 9 fumbles

Those numbers are from pro-football-ref.com. Just has fumbles listed. Not how many of those fumbles were actually lost.

You know I'm not a Philly hater. Hell I wanted your Phillies to win it all. I'm going by what the numbers say and nothing else. And right now PM's numbers are better than JH's.
No you aren’t. You’re just picking the numbers that benefit Mahomes. Where are the rushing yards? And fumbles aren’t turnovers unless they’re lost fumbles. Just tell the whole story.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you aren’t. You’re just picking the numbers that benefit Mahomes. Where are the rushing yards? And fumbles aren’t turnovers unless they’re lost fumbles. Just tell the whole story.

Here's what you don't understand. I looked at both PM & JH's total yards but didn't mention it because PM has more passing yards (4,160) than Hurts has total yards. Here are the numbers.

PM- 4,440 & 35 total TD's

JH- 3,843 & 32 total TD's

"just tell the whole story"

I have. But you don't wanna hear any of it.

Fans can be biased. But the numbers never are.