• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the toughest SOS for 2014

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L still harping on OOC as thought having an extremely weak in-conference and moderate out of conference schedule is somehow better than tough in-conference and extremely weak out of conference.

Explain how IC is so tough? My team does 't have a Plus 15 win streak against any of their IC opponents, like Fla does in the SEC East

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and Ill add, uf has, on a few occasions, tried to drop fsu too. Too bad corrine brown was the only supporter. :lol:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and Ill add, uf has, on a few occasions, tried to drop fsu too. Too bad corrine brown was the only supporter. :lol:

What a fucking Disgrace

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A]Corrine Brown - Go Gata (with Subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

boxedlunch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 1993, Florida has played in 4 regular season OOC games that were top 5 vs top 5. They've played 10 that were top 10 vs top 10. Supposedly, these games had no significance.

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and Ill add, uf has, on a few occasions, tried to drop fsu too.

Where in the hell did you get this from? I have been a UF fan for 37 years and have NEVER heard of any attempt to end the UF/FSU rivalry. On the other hand I have heard complaints about the UF/Miami games and the treatment of our fans at the Orange Bowl since the early 80's. Many simply didn't feel safe down there. I was surprised by how long it took to end it. Remember, UF and Miami signed a deal with 6 seasons between the game played in Gainesville and the game played in Miami (Miami was to up-grade facilities or there were to be NO more games). Well, Miami moved to their new stadium for last year's game but by then both teams had moved on with scheduling. We'll have to see if there are any more games in the series.

By the way Cane-Man, here is a link to an article at HurricaneWarriors.com http://hurricanewarriors.com/joomla/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=122

It is a good read but check out the 1st page 2nd paragraph and also 2nd page 3rd paragraph.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the hell did you get this from? I have been a UF fan for 37 years and have NEVER heard of any attempt to end the UF/FSU rivalry. On the other hand I have heard complaints about the UF/Miami games and the treatment of our fans at the Orange Bowl since the early 80's. Many simply didn't feel safe down there. I was surprised by how long it took to end it. Remember, UF and Miami signed a deal with 6 seasons between the game played in Gainesville and the game played in Miami (Miami was to up-grade facilities or there were to be NO more games). Well, Miami moved to their new stadium for last year's game but by then both teams had moved on with scheduling. We'll have to see if there are any more games in the series.

By the way Cane-Man, here is a link to an article at HurricaneWarriors.com http://hurricanewarriors.com/joomla/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=122

It is a good read but check out the 1st page 2nd paragraph and also 2nd page 3rd paragraph.

You're trying to tell me UF fans couldn't handle all 20 of Miami fans? Pussies......

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection again, Trojan..
Delusional again, Trojan...
"USC has played 18 BCS opponents that DIDN'T have winning records compared to ONE for Florida. Now, if you want to include BCS and NON BCS teams then UF is closer to what USC plays. USC has played a total of 30 opponents that DIDN'T have winning records vs only 27 for UF. "

Our OOC is just as good as your (when one looks at actual records and not just names). BUT, the real difference is UF's cream puffs are OOC games (3 per year) USC cream puff come from IN conference games(5-6 per year). Deal with it, Trojan.

Wow Big Huge props for playing - Toledo a team with a "winning record" and Georgia southern another team with "a winning record". Never mind they play community colleges to get that winning record. USC played Fresno State , Boston College and Hawaii. Hawaii was horrendous this year but they probably would have been a team "with a winning record" if they had Toledo or Georgia Southerns schedule. Fresno state was actually ranked and Boston College gave Florida state a game and beat actual schools like Virginia Tech, Wake Forrest but in your mind they are equal to playing Toledo and Georgia southern . The big difference? USC's "cupcakes" might be decent or they might have bad records because the other games on the schedule are mostly against team you have heard of. The teams Florida only plays at home usually have "winning records" because after playing Florida they go back down and load up on the Lamars , Central Michigan, Eastern washingtons, Furman and Chattanoogas to get that fabulous "winning record".
:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You don't know what's scary about Ole Miss? Really?

But BYU is quality?

:L

You havent heard???

Since the man handling the Provo Knights gave to Texas, BYU is now a perennial NATTY contender. At least one would think so reading the Shorthorn's praise of the wild n crazy Mormons.

In reality most of us know it is just a type of offensive style from certain teams that Texas can not beat.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we leave the realm of college football, the team with the hardest strength of schedule is of course The Washington Generals. They have to play the Globetrotters EVERY GAME! ;)

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You havent heard???

Since the man handling the Provo Knights gave to Texas, BYU is now a perennial NATTY contender. At least one would think so reading the Shorthorn's praise of the wild n crazy Mormons.

In reality most of us know it is just a type of offensive style from certain teams that Texas can not beat.

Meh, Texas's D handled Oregon's offense just fine, holding that offense to only 16 pts. Our Derp QB gave you 14 pts. Stop overrating your soft offense......

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You havent heard???

That was not what was said. I would let it go, but I hate seeing stupidity repeated. I said BYU and UCLA is an excellent OOC schedule. I will stack that OOC schedule vs most AQ schools and bet it comes out looking good.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Texas's D handled Oregon's offense just fine, holding that offense to only 16 pts. Our Derp QB gave you 14 pts. Stop overrating your soft offense......

469 yards.

we went easy on yall at the end. could have just as easily been another td. good job on stopping the ducks in the red zone though.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not what was said. I would let it go, but I hate seeing stupidity repeated. I said BYU and UCLA is an excellent OOC schedule. I will stack that OOC schedule vs most AQ schools and bet it comes out looking good.

It isnt just you. It is almost all Texas fans that hold BYU in way higher regards than where they should be.

Like the UT fan (not you) that laughed at the point spread in the BYU Wisky game and said he was putting up his house on that bet. Well, I hope he didnt because he would now be homeless. I laughed at him for thinking that point spread was a lock and he said I must be retarded.... :rollseyes:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, it is what it is. A lot of Moral Victories being taken away from the collapse at the Alamo Bowl loss to Oregon 30-7.

Seems petty.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
469 yards.

we went easy on yall at the end. could have just as easily been another td. good job on stopping the ducks in the red zone though.

Oregon was averaging over 565 yds and over 45 ppg. You didn't go easy on anything, seeing how it was still 23-7 midway through the 4th. Game was over when Derp threw his 2nd pick six of the game, Oregon's soft offense had nothing to do with putting the game away. Oregon was just damn lucky Derp was QB and Major Applewhite was the OC. Imgaine what would have happened if we just had an average QB starting and an average OC.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isnt just you. It is almost all Texas fans that hold BYU in way higher regards than where they should be.

Like the UT fan (not you) that laughed at the point spread in the BYU Wisky game and said he was putting up his house on that bet. Well, I hope he didnt because he would now be homeless. I laughed at him for thinking that point spread was a lock and he said I must be retarded.... :rollseyes:
-
I was afraid of BYU. Mostly because it was a bad match up. GRown men that play hard and with effort. Great combination for upsetting talented and soft. BYU is not a great team, but one of the better coached teams in the country and they will not lay down. Very good OOC game. I tend to look at OOC schedule in offseason, because it is impossible to know the conference schedule this early. I mark off "3-4 cupcakes" or "wow, they actually scheduled someone". Until we get to fall camp that is about as much as I am will to commit on.