• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the toughest SOS for 2014

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, our schedule is a fucking joke this year:

FAU - W
Mcneese St. - W
@Fresno St. - W
Miami - W
Illinois - W
@Michigan St. - W
bye
@Northwestern - W
Rutgers - W
Purdue - W
- Open Date
@Wisconsin - L
Minnesota - W
@Iowa - W

Alabama's has been killing me for the past 2 years. Next years isn't any better, although WVU was doing much better when we scheduled them.

Maybe they will be better next year and maybe Florida will be improved, because otherwise our strength is all about the SEC West.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection again, Trojan..
Delusional again, Trojan...
"USC has played 18 BCS opponents that DIDN'T have winning records compared to ONE for Florida. Now, if you want to include BCS and NON BCS teams then UF is closer to what USC plays. USC has played a total of 30 opponents that DIDN'T have winning records vs only 27 for UF. "

Our OOC is just as good as your (when one looks at actual records and not just names). BUT, the real difference is UF's cream puffs are OOC games (3 per year) USC cream puff come from IN conference games(5-6 per year). Deal with it, Trojan.

BTW Georgia Southern is 17 & 3 with winning records over the past 20 years. Congrats for playing those teams with winning records:yahoo:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, our schedule is a fucking joke this year:

FAU - W
Mcneese St. - W
@Fresno St. - W
Miami - W
Illinois - W
@Michigan St. - coin flip
bye
@Northwestern - W
Rutgers - W
Purdue - W
- Open Date
@Wisconsin - L
Minnesota - W
@Iowa - W

*SUBJECT TO CHANGE

:laugh3:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's has been killing me for the past 2 years. Next years isn't any better, although WVU was doing much better when we scheduled them.

Maybe they will be better next year and maybe Florida will be improved, because otherwise our strength is all about the SEC West.

SOS doesn't matter nearly as much anymore. Especially not for an elite SEC team. Just win your conference and you're in the playoff.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't asked a Cane fan about what they think their chances are in Lincoln. For the record I don't think Miami is "a fucking joke". It's more the McNeese State's, Purdue's and Minnesota's that make it a joke.

I need to look more closely at Miami before I can make a definitive prediction. Don't think I don't respect that program.

boxedlunch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ICG cream puffs, I just gave you Fla ICG Kentucky, Vandy UGA, USC doesn't have those kind of records against any of their IC foes. Fla is pretty much 500 against Auburn & Bama over the past 20 years, LSU 13 & 7.

How about you check on CFb Trivia Non-Conf games and check Majors on the right. Do the same thing again and check Non- Majors, then you will see the differences..

USC doesn't play FCS programs like Fla and then lose to them:laugh3:

Why don't you do your own leg work instead of shooting off your mouth?

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Furman is 154 & 94 over the past 20 years, isn't that one of the soft teams fla has against winning records:L

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you do your own leg work instead of shooting off your mouth?

Because, I want you half steppin skirt wearing, tired asses to do it.. I know what the results are.

BTW, why every time I have a discussion with "Gatormuff " "Boxsnatch " shows up or visa versa… Mods… You guys need to look at at these two IP addresses

boxedlunch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, I want you half steppin skirt wearing, tired asses to do it.. I know what the results are.

BTW, why every time I have a discussion with "Gatormuff " "Boxsnatch " shows up or visa versa… Mods… You guys need to look at at these two IP addresses

And you, are a liar.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first glance, CaneMan, I see you have a Pro-Style Senior transfer from Memphis who came out of Miramar and was lightly recruited. He's competing with a couple other pro-style kids in Sophomore Gray Crow and Kevin Olsen, a highly touted kid who looks like he's about 12 years old. (Older brother's not too terrible of a TE, no?)

We like pocket passers. Especially young, inexperienced ones and especially in our house.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first glance, CaneMan, I see you have a Pro-Style Senior transfer from Memphis who came out of Miramar and was lightly recruited. He's competing with a couple other pro-style kids in Sophomore Gray Crow and Kevin Olsen, a highly touted kid who looks like he's about 12 years old. (Older brother's not too terrible of a TE, no?)

We like pocket passers. Especially young, inexperienced ones and especially in our house.

Lol.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other " Cream Puffs " Fla plays, Cent Fla 16 & 9, North Ill 11 & 9 Southern Miss 17 & 3. These records are over the past 20 years..Way to load up on those " Power House " programs

Damn Fla opponents are freaking bad ass

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went back and looked, since 1993 the only OOC game Fla played of ANY significance was 1993 against WV. while USC has played PSU 6 times Ohio St 3 times Syracuse 3 times Auburn 2, Arkansas 2, UNC 1, Tex Tech1, VT 1, Colo, when they were relevant, Neb 2 times BC 1 Baylor 1.

BTW none of these are bowl games

Florida's OOC sucks huge DICK compared to USC and your opponents win loss record against cream puffs is even more undesirable

While you want to argue that Fla opponents have a better win / loss record, it's apparent that Fla's OOC opponents are cream puffs playing in a weaker league. Mean while USC OOC games are against BCS opponents.

Class dismissed… Next!

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been watching, when Boxsnatch is on, Gatormuff is off and visa versa… How interesting:whistle:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other " Cream Puffs " Fla plays, Cent Fla 16 & 9, North Ill 11 & 9 Southern Miss 17 & 3. These records are over the past 20 years..Way to load up on those " Power House " programs

Damn Fla opponents are freaking bad ass

In all fairness, um, fsu and uf all rotatate in the other florida schools. Its an obligation thing for fsu and uf, and tU kept doing it after their public funding days cuz theyre cool like that.

Also, I think theyve played fsu a few times ooc. Not that Im gonna defend their sched......

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L still harping on OOC as thought having an extremely weak in-conference and moderate out of conference schedule is somehow better than tough in-conference and extremely weak out of conference.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness, um, fsu and uf all rotatate in the other florida schools. Its an obligation thing for fsu and uf, and tU kept doing it after their public funding days cuz theyre cool like that.

Also, I think theyve played fsu a few times ooc. Not that Im gonna defend their sched......

No doubt Fla plays FSU ever year, Miami not so much I think maybe 7 games since 1985.. With 4 games OOC and guaranteed FSU and maybe another like Fla A&M, they could muster another like UNC or SC St, Clemsom, G Tech. Someone close, no, they want Northern Ill, or southern Miss :laugh3: