• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By who? People who you are sucking their dicks like Oregon Boy? Or is he sucking yours? That other idiot who called me a liar because he couldn't understand simple english?

All of you idiots are retarded simple minded morons.

Right. It’s all of us and not you. You’ve been completely owned and now you’re butt hurt resorted to hate speech and homophobic slurs.

And calling the Mods here gay? That’s totally uncalled for. Shame on you stolen valor guy

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. It’s all of us and not you. You’ve been completely owned and now you’re butt hurt resorted to hate speech and homophobic slurs.

And calling the Mods here gay? That’s totally uncalled for. Shame on you stolen valor guy

Dude, you are the one that goes around calling people the Fa double g ot word. Not me. If you want to get your gay on, have it it, that's the beauty of our country, we are free to make our own choices.

And I didn't call the Mods gay.

I don't use hate speech. Maybe in your LIBTARDNESS you want to try to paint it as such, because you are a liar and alter people's quotes regularly, there is nothing about you that is honest or true.

And no, it's not "all of you" it's a small few of you who are either libtarded and butthurt about my being a conservative, or you are butthurt because I razzed them about their schools never having won a cfb title or sucking at academics or whatever.

Butthurt losers.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are the one that goes around calling people the Fa double g ot word. Not me. If you want to get your gay on, have it it, that's the beauty of our country, we are free to make our own choices.

And I didn't call the Mods gay.

I don't use hate speech. Maybe in your LIBTARDNESS you want to try to paint it as such, because you are a liar and alter people's quotes regularly, there is nothing about you that is honest or true.

And no, it's not "all of you" it's a small few of you who are either libtarded and butthurt about my being a conservative, or you are butthurt because I razzed them about their schools never having won a cfb title or sucking at academics or whatever.

Butthurt losers.

wrong. You're an unhinged little camper. You said I was sucking off the Mods (presumably because you think they are gay) and that will not be tolerated. I suggest you tone down the hate speech if you know what's good for you. lol, nobody gives a shit what your political affiliation is in a college football message thread, you fucking whack job lunatic. Now go fuck yourself, hay baler.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. You're an unhinged little camper. You said I was sucking off the Mods (presumably because you think they are gay) and that will not be tolerated. I suggest you tone down the hate speech if you know what's good for you. lol, nobody gives a shit what your political affiliation is in a college football message thread, you fucking whack job lunatic. Now go fuck yourself, hay baler.

You scolding anyone about hate speech is priceless, lol. WOW, the hypocrisy.

Now go cry and whine to the Mods like a pathetic little butthurt loser like we all know you will.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported.

For what? Calling you names? lol

How about you changing and altering other people's quotes?

How about calling people the fa double g ot word? Do you report yourself when you express your homophobia like you so often do?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35cb83821a282abc313fdd343bdc9969--great-quotes-meme.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what? Calling you names? lol

How about you changing and altering other people's quotes?

How about calling people the fa double g ot word? Do you report yourself when you express your homophobia like you so often do?

You said the Mods let posters blow them, you called them homo's. Nobody changed your quotes you crazy mullet head. lol. You are becoming unhinged and I don't like what you've become. Your time of polluting WT's thread with your hate speech and political nonsense is over. Sorry, but dems the facts.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Barracks. Friedburg, Germany. Friedburg pronounced Freedburg. Just outside of Frankfurt.

Seeing as my father played lineman on a college football team and also played college bb as well, he just might be able to beat up on your father?

And dude, you ever consider we are saying the same thing just differently?

What part of a 5 year commitment as an officer, coming AFTER 4 years of schooling/training at an academy are you claiming is not accurate?

I've asked you geniuses to explain to me whether my assessment of the 5 year commitment as an officer coming AFTER their time at the academy, is not accurate?

I haven't googled anything, don't feel I need to. If I am wrong, then maybe I am? I did not go through with it, I did not go to West Point, so who knows, maybe I am wrong, maybe I did not understand at that time, almost 35 years ago, how it worked, maybe it was me who misunderstood? So explain it to me in your own words. I haven't googled nothing, so why do you need to google it? Your linking me to some article you googled proves nothing more than what I can go figure out on my own. I want to see you write it out in your own words, so that I can know whether or not you are full of sh1t or not. Maybe you are the stolen glory asshole just googling sh1t and pretending that you are a military vet?

The minute I do go and google it, chances are I'll figure out that I was right, and then I'll have my proof, like I most often do, no matter what it is I'm talking about, I've always got a source, unless I state clearly it's just my opinion. And even then I'm usually right on. Or close enough.

So go on, explain it to me. Do the year at the academy count towards the 5 years, or not? If they do not, then I am right, so what the fuck are you making an issue about?

I made an 8 year commitment. The 1st year, I was in but still in high school, but that first year, my last year of high school, counted against my 8 years. So I only had 2 years and 11 months left of my 8 years when I finished up my 4 years and 1 month of active service.

Now PLEASE, entertain me, and explain to me how what I just wrote in the previous paragraph, also proves I am lying, lol. I can't wait to hear this.
When it takes that long to say something its BS Mr StolenValor.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GRADUATES!!!!

Did you see that word? GRADUATES.

They were not talking about high school graduates, they were talking about West Point GRADUATES!!!

Didn't even have to google anything. Just looked back over YOUR post. You prove me right, lol. Moron. Wow, how simple minded and retarded you morons are.

West Pointers need FOUR YEARS of study and training before they can GRADUATE. Any prospective high school student, thinking about going to West Point, has to be willing to spend NINE YEARS, minimum, committed to getting through West Point, and then committed to serving the Army as an officer.

If you are a Senior in high school, ready to graduate in the spring of 2020, and want to get a degree from West Point, but do not want to make it a career? You will not be free to go get a civilian job until sometime after the spring of 2029.

NINE YEARS!!!

10-11 years if they join the Army and then get an invite and have to get through one year at USMAPS.

BOOM!!!
If only you knew what words meant. You need some more of that military education you never got.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the Mods let posters blow them, you called them homo's. Nobody changed your quotes you crazy mullet head. lol. You are becoming unhinged and I don't like what you've become. Your time of polluting WT's thread with your hate speech and political nonsense is over. Sorry, but dems the facts.

Boo hoo, whiney boy. Typical that you'd go tattle like a little butthurt loser.

LOSER

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only you knew what words meant. You need some more of that military education you never got.

OMG, stfu moron. You were wrong, I was right. You called me a liar, now you are 2nd guessing because others have even come to my defense, and everything I post fits. You've even backtracked on my being a liar and instead trying to change the subject so you could, I don't know, save some face?

YOU LIED ABOUT A VET. Admit it. YOU WERE WRONG. Admit it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meltdown activated...mullet head got caught in several lies and fits of hypocrisy, now he's all butt hurt and calling Mods gay.

what a looooooser

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, stfu moron. You were wrong, I was right. You called me a liar, now you are 2nd guessing because others have even come to my defense, and everything I post fits. You've even backtracked on my being a liar and instead trying to change the subject so you could, I don't know, save some face?

YOU LIED ABOUT A VET. Admit it. YOU WERE WRONG. Admit it.
I guess you missed the "you never got" part. Once again you do not understand words. Maybe you should join the military and get a better education.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meltdown activated...mullet head got caught in several lies and fits of hypocrisy, now he's all butt hurt and calling Mods gay.

what a looooooser

LOL, lies like what? UMn has produced more than 50 Olympic Medalists? You claim that was a lie while I've already posted the proof proving what I said was accurate. Meaning you were WRONG.

Lies like what? That I am a Vet? lol You are pathetic.

And I never called the Mods gay, but who cares if I did? Why do you think that's a bad thing? Homophobic much?

Yeah, we all know you are a homophobe Handi.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed the "you never got" part. Once again you do not understand words. Maybe you should join the military and get a better education.

And you don't understand math apparently.

Or time.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Admit it, you were wrong. I was right. You lied. I did not. Just admit it already.

Do you have no shame?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Clemson beat any of the top teams in the ACC before Dabo got there? No, they couldn't.
Yes we did. Bowden's problem wasn't winning big games, it was losing to teams he should beat.

How long did it take before Clemson was the team to beat EVERY YEAR??? His 3rd or 4th season?
Dabo won his division his first full year as coach.