• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what he does. He even lied about how many Olympic medalists Minnesota has earlier today.

I can name every single Gopher with an Olympic Medal, all 70+ of them.

By name, by Medal, Gold, Silver or Bronze, and the Olympic Games that they won the Medal at.

25 Gold Medalists, 33 Silver Medalists, and 15 Bronze Medalists, by my count.

But you go on believing some lame Wiki page that is only telling part of the story. LOSER

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post is in poor taste for a retired or disabled "veteran"...

You called me a liar. And are falsely accusing me of deliberately trying to deceive people. That makes you a Piece of shit in my opinion.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean, just like Michigan had their worst decade in 50 or 60 years?!? The fact we STILL have a 9 game lead should tells you all you need to know.

And unlike Nebraska fans, I’m not delusional. UM may string a season here or there together to reach the CFP, but the days of being a national power is essentially over, unless UM finds superstar QBs.

The talent differential is way too big and the fact you now have to win a CCG and then not one, but two CFP games — no chance a team not recruiting at an elite level is winning a title. Hell — MSU is essentially the only team to even get to the CFP without great recruiting. They lost by 5 tds.

"I'm not delusional." :pound:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The hell you're not.

You're the same overly homeristic UofM fan that said after JH returned to ann arbor he was a 1st team All American in '86. Even though Testaverde won the Heisman that year. You also claimed that JH helped the Raiders beat the Bucs in S.B. 37.

Oh the funny irony of you trying to say you're not delusional.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, fred has posted about being a vet before. Not saying it makes him one, but this isn't the first time he brought it up.

And he doesn't speak about it a lot.

Which to me, makes it seem likely that he is a vet.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To prove Handi doesn't know what he is talking about, or Oregon boy.

Remember when you couldn't figure out on your own that the teams @handicappers has under his avatar spell out s-l-u-t? That was funny.

And I've noticed you seem to think alotta people don't know what they're talking about if they question anything you say.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PROOF, that the Gophers have OVER 70 Olympic Medalists.

by my count, 25 Gold Medalists, 33 Silver Medalists and 15 Bronze Medalists. Now I may have missed counted, but unlike some in here, my intention has never been and never will be to intentionally mislead anyone about anything, EVER.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PROOF, that the Gophers have OVER 70 Olympic Medalists.

by my count, 25 Gold Medalists, 33 Silver Medalists and 15 Bronze Medalists. Now I may have missed counted, but unlike some in here, my intention has never been and never will be to intentionally mislead anyone about anything, EVER.

How many of them shared a team?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called me a liar. And are falsely accusing me of deliberately trying to deceive people. That makes you a Piece of shit in my opinion.
Opinions vary. However those from real veterans are not so negative.

Have a good day little camper.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, well look at Mr. OHIOSTATEUNLVAKRON!

I'm originally from Ohio & a lifelong Ohio State fan. When I lived in the Vegas area I was a season ticket holder for UNLV basketball. I'm from Akron & went to Akron U. Next time get a clue instead of making yourself look clueless.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when you couldn't figure out on your own that the teams @handicappers has under his avatar spell out s-l-u-t? That was funny.

And I've noticed you seem to think alotta people don't know what they're talking about if they question anything you say.

Yeah, that was funny, I guess. I just give people too much credit. Never thought anyone would claim fanship of teams that they were not really fans of just to send some subliminal message that they are a sleezy disease ridden whore, lol.

As for thinking people don't know what I'm talking about? Well, often times they don't.

An example, is both Handi and Oregon boy thinking that Wiki list of Olympians was accurate, lol. It took me about 5 seconds to scroll down to Minnesota to see it was inaccurate/incomplete. I mean, ANYONE aware of the Miracle on Ice would know the Gophers have more than 4 Gold Medalists. Heck, Lindsay Whalen won her 2nd in 2016.

Another example is Oregon boy thinking the NIT was a chump tournament like it is now, back in 1939. Just simple ignorance of history.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm originally from Ohio & a lifelong Ohio State fan. When I lived in the Vegas area I was a season ticket holder for UNLV basketball. I'm from Akron & went to Akron U. Next time get a clue instesd of making yourself look like a clueless jackass.
I spelled out the teams under your avatar. What are you talking about?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of them shared a team?

How does that matter?

You telling me the players on the US Hockey team that beat the Russians should feel less worthy of their Gold Medals because they competed in a team sport? Really? Seriously? Is that what you going with here?