• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You falsely accused a Vet of being a Stolen Valor guy. Lowest of the Low.
You act like a little kid wanting his "due". If you are a vet you are a joke. I think you are some stolen valor little camper.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1939 LUI, UNDEFEATED, NIT Champs, Premo-Poretta Poll Champs, Helms Athletic Foundation Champs. Beat Butler by 13. Butler beat Oregon Webfoots by 4?

1939 Oregon? 5 losses.

You all decide for yourselves. Of course Oregon homer fans will choose the Webfoots, lol. Because they are homer fans.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you LYING about someone is mature and grown up?
No lying, you seem to not know what words mean. Go ahead and read that. Since you have no proof of all that valor you need that "due" there is no intentional untruth.

I dont believe you. I think you are the liar.

lie
[ lahy ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR lie ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lying, you seem to not know what words mean. Go ahead and read that. Since you have no proof of all that valor you need that "due" there is no intentional untruth.

lie
[ lahy ]
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

It's what he does. He even lied about how many Olympic medalists Minnesota has earlier today.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's desperate is claiming that NCAA schools who don't win the NCAA tournament are somehow the national champs.

Because the NIT tournament existed before the NCAA tournament and the best team competed in the NIT that year, not the NCAA tourney.

Nothing desperate about it. Helms Athletic Foundation based out of LA was hardly an organization that would favor an east coast team over a west coast team unless the east coast team truly was more deserving. Not sure the system the Premo-Poretta Poll used, but it's recognized by most organizations out there, outside of the NCAA who of course only recognizes their own. Go figure.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that this is a silly back and forth, but your comment doesn't make sense. At least have the courtesy to make sense. Abortions aren't funded by the government.

2000-2019
Nebraska: 159-98
Michigan 166-87

Nebraskas worst 2 decades in nearly 70 years is still practically on par with Michigan.... annnnd we still played for a national title in that time frame too. Michigan?

You mean, just like Michigan had their worst decade in 50 or 60 years?!? The fact we STILL have a 9 game lead should tells you all you need to know.

And unlike Nebraska fans, I’m not delusional. UM may string a season here or there together to reach the CFP, but the days of being a national power is essentially over, unless UM finds superstar QBs.

The talent differential is way too big and the fact you now have to win a CCG and then not one, but two CFP games — no chance a team not recruiting at an elite level is winning a title. Hell — MSU is essentially the only team to even get to the CFP without great recruiting. They lost by 5 tds.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lie
[ lahy ]
noun

Wow, you are truly a Piece of shit.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the NIT tournament existed before the NCAA tournament and the best team competed in the NIT that year, not the NCAA tourney.

The NIT does not control the NCAA. The NCAA controls the NCAA.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what he does. He even lied about how many Olympic medalists Minnesota has earlier today.

I did not lie you MORON. lol

Just because you don't have a brain that doesn't fully function.

You didn't even notice that the list only credited UMn for 4 Gold Medals, did you?

How many Gophers played for the US Olympic team in 1980? Go on. Tell me. It was more than 4.

So maybe, just maybe that source wasn't telling the whole story you simple minded moron.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep talking as if what happened 2, 3, 4 and 5 decades ago mean anything in regards to future results. That sh1t happened, and you are welcome to the bragging rights over Minnesota, but that is all you as a fan have earned, bragging rights about THE PAST.

Things change moron. Otherwise UMn's being 1-0 vs Bama this century would mean they were favored to win next time they play, right? NO, duh. Or that UMn's 3-1 advantage in heads up means they should easily be the favorite if they played Oregon, right? NO, DUH. Or that UMn's having like a 10 or 15 game advantage in the heads up vs Iowa means they should be favored next time they play Iowa, right? AGAIN, NO, DUH!!!

But keep on talking like you do, because that will make the victory that much more sweet!!

You almost lost to Fresno State. Needed a last minute touchdown to beat South Dakota State. Needed a last minute field goal to beat Georgia..........oh my bad, you needed the last minute FG to beat GEORGIA SOUTHERN!!!!

But yeah — you are going to win a national title:pound:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not lie you MORON. lol

Just because you don't have a brain that doesn't fully function.

You didn't even notice that the list only credited UMn for 4 Gold Medals, did you?

How many Gophers played for the US Olympic team in 1980? Go on. Tell me. It was more than 4.

So maybe, just maybe that source wasn't telling the whole story you simple minded moron.

1 team = 1 medal