• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you got a smoothie bar, because if you don't have a smoothie bar how the hell are you going to choke down your deer antler?

alabama-2.jpg

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Clemson's odds are too high. Wide receivers should still be elite. ETN and Lawrence will be back, and the front 7 should be greatly improved. However, Clemson will be breaking in a brand new offensive line and will have a lot of youth in their secondary. I do think Clemson will win another in the next few years, but I don't see next year being that year. My guess is Alabama wins it next year, probably beating Clemson in the title game. Clemson and Ohio State are tied for second most likely (unless Ohio State has to play Clemson first round, because we all know how that song ends). Then I'll give it to UGA.

I'd be VERY surprised if its anyone else. Oklahoma hasn't shown they can get it done in the post-season. Florida couldn't beat a UGA team with their worst offense in recent memory and UGA should be better. Auburn loses their entire offensive line and 6 defensive starters (including their best player). I don't think any other B1G team or Notre Dame have the athletes to match up with the others (I think they'd all get blown out like Bama-Michigan last year). Texas has been garbage for a decade and I don't see any reason they should somehow have improved from a bad 5 loss team to a championship team with essentially a brand new coaching staff and new schemes. LOL at USC and Oregon lost their QB and do not have a clear replacement.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Clemson's odds are too high. Wide receivers should still be elite. ETN and Lawrence will be back, and the front 7 should be greatly improved. However, Clemson will be breaking in a brand new offensive line and will have a lot of youth in their secondary. I do think Clemson will win another in the next few years, but I don't see next year being that year. My guess is Alabama wins it next year, probably beating Clemson in the title game. Clemson and Ohio State are tied for second most likely (unless Ohio State has to play Clemson first round, because we all know how that song ends). Then I'll give it to UGA.

I'd be VERY surprised if its anyone else. Oklahoma hasn't shown they can get it done in the post-season. Florida couldn't beat a UGA team with their worst offense in recent memory and UGA should be better. Auburn loses their entire offensive line and 6 defensive starters (including their best player). I don't think any other B1G team or Notre Dame have the athletes to match up with the others (I think they'd all get blown out like Bama-Michigan last year). Texas has been garbage for a decade and I don't see any reason they should somehow have improved from a bad 5 loss team to a championship team with essentially a brand new coaching staff and new schemes. LOL at USC and Oregon lost their QB and do not have a clear replacement.

Yeah, the only reason Oregon is on there is their defense.