• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ your hypocrisy.

Prove me wrong. Takes alot to become a blue blood dumbsh1t. Try winning a Natl Title, first. Then change to a different coach and maintain whatever you had going on with the previous coach, win another Natl Title, maintain consistent Top 25 status for DECADES, coach after coach after coach, and then maybe someday when you are old and grey, or maybe when your children are old and grey, then maybe someone might consider Oregon a blue blood in cfb.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have trouble with reading and words I see. I left you 2 links. Go read.

Why would I need to read links? I've been in the military, I was given the chance to go to West Point. I know exactly what a 5 year commitment means. It means, AFTER the Military gives you a top notch education, 4 years of schooling and training at a service academy, that graduate then owes the military 5 years of service as an Officer. Service Academies are 4 year programs, that is 4 + 5 which equals 9.

Are you claiming your links prove otherwise?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have trouble with reading and words I see. I left you 2 links. Go read.

You can't explain it in your own words? Why is that?

Anyone can go google sh1t. ANYONE. No need to have ever served before.

I'm explaining this all in my own words, from my own memory, because I lived it.

But I take it as a HUGE compliment that so many of you desire SO much, you want SO much for me to be a liar, lol. Means I've gotten under your skins and you hate me. FDS, I love it. lol

Fucking libtards.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove me wrong. Takes alot to become a blue blood dumbsh1t. Try winning a Natl Title, first. Then change to a different coach and maintain whatever you had going on with the previous coach, win another Natl Title, maintain consistent Top 25 status for DECADES, coach after coach after coach, and then maybe someday when you are old and grey, or maybe when your children are old and grey, then maybe someone might consider Oregon a blue blood in cfb.

Minnesota is irrelevant in football. Trying to claim that they are a blue blood because of something that happened 60+ years ago makes you about as relevant today as Yale or Princeton.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't explain it in your own words? Why is that?

Anyone can go google sh1t. ANYONE. No need to have ever served before.

I'm explaining this all in my own words, from my own memory, because I lived it.

But I take it as a HUGE compliment that so many of you desire SO much, you want SO much for me to be a liar, lol. Means I've gotten under your skins and you hate me. FDS, I love it. lol

Fucking libtards.
Wow 2 replies to the same post. Someone might need a safe space with some crayons and puppies.

Your words were wrong "Would have required a 13 year commitment in the Army." @Wild Turkey explained it and all of use associated with the military understood. No need for a long paragraph doubling down on the wrong. My words would have been the same as his. Once again those of use associated with the military understood.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow 2 replies to the same post. Someone might need a safe space with some crayons and puppies.

Your words were wrong "Would have required a 13 year commitment in the Army." @Wild Turkey explained it and all of use associated with the military understood. No need for a long paragraph doubling down on the wrong. My words would have been the same as his. Once again those of use associated with the military understood.

If you haven't figured it out by now, @fredsdeadfriend is an imbecile.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of abortion.

13 wins in 3 years for Nebraska. Maybe Nebraska needs more funding.

I understand that this is a silly back and forth, but your comment doesn't make sense. At least have the courtesy to make sense. Abortions aren't funded by the government.

2000-2019
Nebraska: 159-98
Michigan 166-87

Nebraskas worst 2 decades in nearly 70 years is still practically on par with Michigan.... annnnd we still played for a national title in that time frame too. Michigan?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is irrelevant in football. Trying to claim that they are a blue blood because of something that happened 60+ years ago makes you about as relevant today as Yale or Princeton.

I'm not using anything that happened 60+ years ago.

RIGHT NOW, during the 2019-20 college season,

UMn fb finished 11-2 and Top 10 with a Soph heavy offense.
UMn bb is on the verge of making the NCAA tourney with a Soph heavy roster.
UMn Hk is ranked Top 20 and on a roll, with a Soph/Fr heavy roster.
UMn Bb has a Pre-Ssn All-American Pitcher with a coach in the Top 20 of wins all-time.
UMn Wr has several underclassmen ranked very high, and is Top 10 ranked.
UMn VB went to the Final Four with the #1 rated recruiting class coming in.
UMn Men's Gym finished 2nd in the nation last year. Top 10 this year.
UMn W's Gym is ranked #6 in the nation right now.
UMn W's Swim and Dive team has been ranked Top 20 for almost every year for the last 20-30 years now? Has produced several Natl Champs.
UMn with over 700 student-athletes, has been averaging over a 3.20 GPA for almost a decade now, is ranked #1 in the B1G in this regard, and fall of 2018 or 2019, every single sports team on campus cracked the 3.00 GPA average. The Athletics Dept as a whole, over 700 athletes, have a cumulative GPA of 3.28. Cfb team produced 3 1st Tm Academic All-Americans in 2018.
UMn is among the 25 teams that would make the Sears Director's Cup All-Time Top 25 ranking.

UMn's BRAND NEW Practice Facility/Athletes Village/Leadership Center JUST OPENED UP basically, was it last year?

So UMn is where it's at academically/athletically, WITHOUT the benefit of this new facility that just opened up. If you think the future isn't bright for the UMn fb/bb/hk teams and all the other teams on campus, then you are an idiot dumbfukk butthurt loser who just can't stand the thought that I'll be in here for who knows how long rubbing UMn's continued improvement and success in your faces. LOL

And all but those GPAs are off the top of my head.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant 11, not 13.

Just like he meant 9, not 5.

4 yrs at academy + 5 yrs service as officer + 1 yr reg service + 1 yr Prep School = 11 years.

DUH.

But keep calling a Vet a liar. Wow, talk about being a low life, denying a Vet the honor his service earned him?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not using anything that happened 60+ years ago.

UMn bb is on the verge of making the NCAA tourney with a Soph heavy roster.

On the verge of making the NCAAT? It's so difficult to make the NCAAT! They only take....SIXTY EIGHT TEAMS!

:pound::pound::pound:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why should I believe you served? I should just take you on your word when you won't take me on mine?

Have you even ever heard of USMAPS?

Where did you serve? When? For how long? Honorably?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this was brought up last season, and again earlier this fall, I stated 11 years. And typically, because I dare to be a Conservative and dare to voice my opinions freely, libtards all jump at the opportunity to try to call me a liar. Typical pieces of sh1t losers. Willing to steal a Vet's rightful honor so to try to stain the reputation of a Conservative they hate. Sound familiar?

lol Pathetic leftists. It's why your pathetic loser candidates will lose in 2020.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the verge of making the NCAAT? It's so difficult to make the NCAAT! They only take....SIXTY EIGHT TEAMS!

:pound::pound::pound:

Didn't the Pac FAIL to get their Conf Reg Season Champ into the Big Dance one year? lol

Didn't the Pac only get ONE team into the tourney once? lol