• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of those guys go to Minnesota for college? Didn't think so dumbass. Most college grads of UM high tail it out of there once graduated. People want to live better than what Minny has to offer, plain and simple.

YES moron, Dave Winfield and Paul Molitor, both 1st Ballot MLB HOFers and 3000 hitters, too. Both went to the University of Minnesota. Dave Winfield not only won the Natl POY Award in 1973 when the Gophers finished 3rd place at the CWS, he also played for the Gopher Big Ten Title winning Men's BB team in 1972. He was the first and only person EVER to be drafted in all 3 sports. And at one time during his baseball career, he was deemed the highest paid athlete in America.

You think I was only talking about Minnesota natives or something? LOL

Wow, you are THE DUMBEST!!!

As for Kirby Puckett, I don't know where he went to college. I just know a lot of former Twins players, including Puckett, took less money to stay here in Minnesota, and many, if not most, stuck around Minnesota after their playing careers were over.

As for Thomas Vanek he helped the Gophers to a Natl Title in 2003. So of course he went to the University of Minnesota, you moron. As did Blake Wheeler and Phil Kessel. Wow, your dumbassness knows no bounds, does it? lol

IDIOT.

Frigging UMn can claim Naismith HOFer Jim Pollard who played for the MPLS Lakers NBA team, and stuck around after his playing days and finihed up his education at the U of Mn, and NFL HOFer Alan Page was also a Graduate of the University of Minnesota, too. Stuck around AFTER his playing days with the Vikings and finished up college at UMn. He's now sitting on the Minnesota Supreme Court.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you asking me dumbass? So you got a pamphlet about West Point but you tell people they recruited you?

Bwwwwwhahahahahahahahahahaha

West Point doesn't recruit anyone. They ALLOW just a select few the honor of going there if they want to. I didn't want to. Would have required a 13 year commitment in the Army. I had plans to go to college after my 4 years was up. So I passed on the opportunity.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES moron, Dave Winfield and Paul Molitor, both 1st Ballot MLB HOFers and 3000 hitters, too. Both went to the University of Minnesota. Dave Winfield not only won the Natl POY Award in 1973 when the Gophers finished 3rd place at the CWS, he also played for the Gopher Big Ten Title winning Men's BB team in 1972. He was the first and only person EVER to be drafted in all 3 sports. And at one time during his baseball career, he was deemed the highest paid athlete in America.

You think I was only talking about Minnesota natives or something? LOL

Wow, you are THE DUMBEST!!!

As for Kirby Puckett, I don't know where he went to college. I just know a lot of former Twins players, including Puckett, took less money to stay here in Minnesota, and many, if not most, stuck around Minnesota after their playing careers were over.

As for Thomas Vanek he helped the Gophers to a Natl Title in 2003. So of course he went to the University of Minnesota, you moron. As did Blake Wheeler and Phil Kessel. Wow, your dumbassness knows no bounds, does it? lol

IDIOT.

Frigging UMn can claim Naismith HOFer Jim Pollard who played for the MPLS Lakers NBA team, and stuck around after his playing days and finihed up his education at the U of Mn, and NFL HOFer Alan Page was also a Graduate of the University of Minnesota, too. Stuck around AFTER his playing days with the Vikings and finished up college at UMn. He's now sitting on the Minnesota Supreme Court.

no stupid, you said all three of those guys. Kirby didn't go to Minnesota, ya dumb hillbilly mouth breeder.

Man, you are one dumb fuck moron. People that graduate minny, the majority leave that crap state to move on to better and greener pastures.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Point doesn't recruit anyone. They ALLOW just a select few the honor of going there if they want to. I didn't want to. Would have required a 13 year commitment in the Army. I had plans to go to college after my 4 years was up. So I passed on the opportunity.

uh huh, gotcha.

pinocchio-nose.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no stupid, you said all three of those guys. Kirby didn't go to Minnesota, ya dumb hillbilly mouth breeder.

Man, you are one dumb fuck moron. People that graduate minny, the majority leave that crap state to move on to better and greener pastures.

I never claimed Kirby Puckett went to UMn. I claimed he passed on more money to stay with the Twins, just like Winfield and Molitor did. All 3 played FOR THE TWINS you moron. Winfield and Molitor happened to be Minnesota natives who played for the Gophers, and I mentioned that after the fact.

My point was people who play professionally in Minnesota, more often than not, stick around and stay in Minnesota, often sacraficing more money to go play elsewhere. Even Prince stuck around Minnesota far more often than he hung out in LA or NY or wherever else.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, not true, and you can't find any data to prove that. I CAN find data to prove the opposite.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never claimed Kirby Puckett went to UMn. I claimed he passed on more money to stay with the Twins, just like Winfield and Molitor did. All 3 played FOR THE TWINS you moron. Winfield and Molitor happened to be Minnesota natives who played for the Gophers, and I mentioned that after the fact.

My point was people who play professionally in Minnesota, more often than not, stick around and stay in Minnesota, often sacraficing more money to go play elsewhere. Even Prince stuck around Minnesota far more often than he hung out in LA or NY or wherever else.

no stupid, you said that my theory was blown out of the water, then you cited Puckett. But Puckett didn't go to Minnesoty U. so that doesn't even make sense you brainless twat. You can't even keep up with your own posts. MORON.

Fact Checkin' you is like a checkered flag...I'm constantly WINNING>

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, show me proof that Kirby Puckett went to Minnesota, then stuck around after he graduated.

I'll wait.

Oh, you moron, so simple minded, can't think even close to outside of the box. Like a dumb cat distracted by a laser pen, chasing the dot around the room like an idiot. I simply ADDED that even our Pro Sports players, after they finished their playing careers, more often than not choose to remain in Minnesota, and I also stated, that others, while still playing, while offered more money to play outside of Minnesota, chose to forgo the larger paycheck to stay here in Minnesota to finish out their careers. This list includes but is not limited to, Kirby Puckett, Dave Winfield and Paul Molitor, all three who played for the Twins and chose to finish out their careers here instead of getting more money elsewhere. Another on that list, would be Thomas Vanek, not a native of Minnesota even, but he did, like Winfield and Molitor, he did go to the Univ of Minnesota. Other's I mentioned were Jim Pollard, a Hall of Famer who played for the MPLS Lakers, who chose after his playing days were over, to finish up his education or expand upon it, at UMn. Alan Page did the same, and is now a Judge on the Minnesota Supreme Court.

So EVERYONE I mentioned went to the U of Mn at one time, either before or after their pro playing careers, except for Kirby Puckett, but I mentioned him for the sole reason that he was offered a lot of money to play elsewhere and he passed on the opportunity, because he wanted to finish out his career in Minnesota.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no stupid, you said that my theory was blown out of the water, then you cited Puckett. But Puckett didn't go to Minnesoty U. so that doesn't even make sense you brainless twat. You can't even keep up with your own posts. MORON.

Fact Checkin' you is like a checkered flag...I'm constantly WINNING>

You are a simple minded retard, aren't you? WOW

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell did you dig up that quote? It's obviously some amateur loser who know one has heard of. Otherwise you would have made it clear whose opinion it was. You are getting desperate, aren't you?

It was from a Sports Illustrated article dumbass. Try again.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replacements didn't really leave. Husker Du never really left. Soul Asylum never really left. Prince only left briefly and came back. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis stuck around for the most part. Even John Denver moved to Minnesota for a couple years. Brock Lesnar never left. Saw him at the gas station just a few weeks back.

Minnesotans often leave, but they end up coming home, far more often than not.

And what is the problem with producing all the best everything, and then sending some of it out into the world to bless the world and make it a better place?

UMn has students attending there from like 140 different countries. Most of them go back to their countries and run India's version of NASA, for one example. Other's go back and run their countries. A Prime Minister of Iceland I believe went to UMn. Nick Clegg, minority leader or minority party leader or something like that, in British Parliament went to UMn. I could come up with dozens, even hundreds of examples like this.

UC Berkeley's famed Science Lab, is named after a former UMn alum, Ernest O Lawrence. He created the cyclotron, the particle accelerator, and used it to help the US build their first Atomic Bomb and win the war. He was among the Top 4 main men in charge of the Manhatten Project, one of the other 4 main men also a UMn Grad, as well, was the one who invented the Mass Spectrograph that enabled them to isolate the U-235 isotope and then produce it for use in making the bombs. He ran a lab later named after him at Johns Hopkins. So UMn people help make the top research facilities around the country tick.

University of Texas-Dallas? It was basically created and built up by a UMn grad. University of South Florida? Another UMn grad making that place happen. A UMn grad was President of Purdue Univ for over 20 years and was the one that turned PU into Astronaut U.

Frigging craters on the moon, mountains and bays and such in Antartica, elements, minerals, sports awards, scientific awards, technology awards, football stadiums, golf courses, basketball Arenas, hockey arenas, are all named after UMn grads.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it. And SI? lol Wow, the Gospel truth, lol. LOSER

You said it was "an amateur loser" and I proved you wrong. SI is a legit sports magazine and there was an article about Puckett. Turns out, Puckett was a horrible person that mistreated his wife and had a mistress most of his marriage. Horrible person, probably stayed in Minnesota because of legal troubles.