• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would help if you actually posted accurate info...hell, you can't even get the year right.

What year? What are you talking about? LAST SCHOOL YEAR you moron, I explained it, just because you can't comprehend complex information, don't blame me for your being a simple minded moron.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you haven't proven anything.

And how long did it take him to make that supposed 100 mil?

Over a decade? And how did he make it? How does a runner get paid? I'm sure there are ways, prize money for races maybe? TV Commercials? Explain it to me, I don't follow running, as does almost no one else.

Prize money from races would get him over 10 million a year just from 20 races. Based on your dumbass logic, if you get paid, it's a major sport. In this case, he's made well more than your hockey player.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What year? What are you talking about? LAST SCHOOL YEAR you moron, I explained it, just because you can't comprehend complex information, don't blame me for your being a simple minded moron.

There's nothing complex about it. We are in 2020. Wisconsin beat the shit out of Minnesota in 2019.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best players currently in the league from Minnesota in my opinion would be Phil Kessel and Blake Wheeler.

Yeah? He's talking Thomas Vanek? lol He's practically retired, in fact, he probably is if not sitting out the whole year recovering from injury, which probably means, retired.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah? He's talking Thomas Vanek? lol He's practically retired, in fact, he probably is if not sitting out the whole year recovering from injury, which probably means, retired.

Thanks for the addition to my signature. Always appreciate completely owning someone.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bub.

Well, you post just like him, come up with the same lame arguments and jr high smack, and it's like you've been stroking him off in here all night. If the two of you are not gay lovers, or the same person just using more than one personna to CHEAT and make it look like 2 people are agreeing with each other? Or are you dumb neanderthal video game playing pot smoking buddies than hang out in each other's mother's basements and both come on here at the same time knowing you need to team up when going up against someone whose always running circles around you?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Minnesota, born and raised. My mother went to UMn. I never applied there. They didn't have the degree I wanted, MORON.

Not only could I have gotten into UMn, I got an invitation to West Point. But you will claim I'm lying, I mean, you claim I'm lying about running CC in high school, lol. You'd probably claim I am lying about being a Gopher fan just because you don't know how to do anything else but call people liars. It's all you know how to do other than write weak ass not even elementary level smack.

Suuuuure ya did, hayseed. sure ya did.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First person I looked up, makes 6 million a year. That's Blake Wheeler. And he's not the top paid guy in the NHL among former Gophers.

As for Vanek, how is 47 million not even 1/3rd of 100 million? And that's what they offered an old man getting ready to retire, lol. 7.5 mil he made in 2016.

And he turned down a 50 million dollar contract to stay in Minnesota. Guess that blows Handi's theory that people can't wait to get out of Minnesota. Seems I remember Kirby Puckett and Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield all turning down more pay to play in Minnesota, too.

And all of these amounts are merely what their NHL teams pay them, not included is any other endorsements or other forms of income they have coming in.

Phil Kessel is making 8 million a year.

Should I name off the other 20 Gophers in the NHL? Every one of them is making 10 times what the average track star makes in a year.

And I'm still waiting for you to give me the source of this supposed 100 million you claimed. I typed in Galen Rupp net worth into google and nothing came up, because this online article says that track stars barely make any money at all, lol

https://careertrend.com/how-much-does-a-professional-track-runner-get-paid-13670721.html

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First person I looked up, makes 6 million a year. That's Blake Wheeler. And he's not the top paid guy in the NHL among former Gophers.

As for Vanek, how is 47 million not even 1/3rd of 100 million? And that's what they offered an old man getting ready to retire, lol. 7.5 mil he made in 2016.

And he turned down a 50 million dollar contract to stay in Minnesota. Guess that blows Handi's theory that people can't wait to get out of Minnesota. Seems I remember Kirby Puckett and Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield all turning down more pay to play in Minnesota, too.

And all of these amounts are merely what their NHL teams pay them, not included is any other endorsements or other forms of income they have coming in.

Phil Kessel is making 8 million a year.

Should I name off the other 20 Gophers in the NHL? Every one of them is making 10 times what the average track star makes in a year.

And I'm still waiting for you to give me the source of this supposed 100 million you claimed. I typed in Galen Rupp net worth into google and nothing came up, because this online article says that track stars barely make any money at all, lol

https://careertrend.com/how-much-does-a-professional-track-runner-get-paid-13670721.html

Did any of those guys go to Minnesota for college? Didn't think so dumbass. Most college grads of UM high tail it out of there once graduated. People want to live better than what Minny has to offer, plain and simple.