• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't brag about it. Just mentioned it, someone else, a nutjob leftist homophobic whack job then called me a liar. And other losers felt it was appropriate to deny a man his due? Shameful leftists.

Are you a pathetic leftist? Is that it?
what is you due? I see what a joke you are and most likely a liar thinking you have some kind of "due" on a sports board for serving.
Keep up the good work fredsStolenValor.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the NCAA tournament even the real Natl Tournament in 1939 even? I've read that the NIT was the more legit tournament those first few years?

I'm amazed you even know how to read...was it a picture book?

Fact remains, Minnesota has exactly 0 wins in the Elite Eight, let alone any wins beyond that.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you learn that? The Leftist way? You imagined the narrative you wanted to believe, so that makes it the truth in your own demented libtarded mind? lol

Right...anyone who disagrees with you, or questions your non-existent military record is a "leftist"

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he meant 5. Youre still not getting words.

So after graduation from the Academy, you believe a person only has to serve one more year? lol

You are trying to tell me that their years at the academy do not count towards their military service?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If cbb doesn't even make the Top Ten of most successful sports at your school, yet has produced 3 Natl Titles, 4 Naismith Hall of Famers & is closing in on having produced 50 NBA players, then you might be a Minnesota fan.

As a BigTen fan (with the exception of meeeechegan) I'm curious what years did your Gophers wins it all? And I know McHale's a HOFer but who are the other three?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is you due? I see what a joke you are and most likely a liar thinking you have some kind of "due" on a sports board for serving.
Keep up the good work fredsStolenValor.

Keep making yourself into a liar. LIAR.

Hope you aren't expecting to go to Heaven or anything, being a LIAR and all?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a BigTen fan (with the exception of meeeechegan) I'm curious what years did your Gophers wins it all? And I know McHale's a HOFer but who are the other three?

He's citing "championships" from before the NCAA tournament.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I prefer to start from 1939, the first year of the Tourney. You probably know this. But your Ducks beat Ohio State for the very first Tourney title.

Yeah, but you got your revenge for the very first football tourney title.

:suds:

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has a shot. They simply have to win all their games, or lose one VERY close game, to a good team, and then win the remainder of the games the rest of the season (along with winning the B1G championship).

So they have a shot, but realistically they are probably staring at a 2-3 loss season again.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has a shot. They simply have to win all their games, or lose one VERY close game, to a good team, and then win the remainder of the games the rest of the season (along with winning the B1G championship).

So they have a shot, but realistically they are probably staring at a 2-3 loss season again.

Just win the opener.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Premo-Porretta Power Poll - Wikipedia

Those were the first 2. Both undefeated seasons. Beat Yale.

Helms Athletic Foundation - Wikipedia

This shows evidence of the 3rd.

As for Naismith HOFers, the other 3 were John Kundla, famed coach of the NBA's first Dynasty, the Mpls Lakers, winners of 6 Pro BB titles over 7 seasons.

Fred Zollner, the guy the NBA Western Conf Title Trophy is named after. The NBA Named him "Mr Pro Basketball" in 1975 at the Silver Anniversary All-Star Game Celebration. His Pro team was the only Pro BB team ever named after a person, the Detroit Zollner Pistons. They won 2 titles in the mid 40s, made the title game twice in the 50s.

And George Keogan, nicknamed the Knute Rockne of Notre Dame BB, as he led them to Natl Titles in the 1926-27 and 1935-36 seasons.

And Basketball-Reference lists something like 49 former Gophers as having played in the NBA, with 4 being multiple season All-Stars, and 5 scoring over 10,000 pts in their careers.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's citing "championships" from before the NCAA tournament.

The site NBA.com lists those pre-NCAA tourney titles.

And those early NCAA tournaments weren't even legit as several Top Ten ranked teams weren't even invited to compete, including a #4 ranked team the one year, and #6 ranked Minnesota in another season, #7 ranked Minnesota in yet another season.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Premo-Porretta Power Poll - Wikipedia

Those were the first 2. Both undefeated seasons. Beat Yale.

Helms Athletic Foundation - Wikipedia

This shows evidence of the 3rd.

As for Naismith HOFers, the other 3 were John Kundla, famed coach of the NBA's first Dynasty, the Mpls Lakers, winners of 6 Pro BB titles over 7 seasons.

Fred Zollner, the guy the NBA Western Conf Title Trophy is named after. The NBA Named him "Mr Pro Basketball" in 1975 at the Silver Anniversary All-Star Game Celebration. His Pro team was the only Pro BB team ever named after a person, the Detroit Zollner Pistons. They won 2 titles in the mid 40s, made the title game twice in the 50s.

And George Keogan, nicknamed the Knute Rockne of Notre Dame BB, as he led them to Natl Titles in the 1926-27 and 1935-36 seasons.

And Basketball-Reference lists something like 49 former Gophers as having played in the NBA, with 4 being multiple season All-Stars, and 5 scoring over 10,000 pts in their careers.

My bad. Wasn't even thinking of coaches. I was thinking of players.