• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who else loves our chances even more now

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "X" Factor here is John Harbaugh and how well he knows Jim's tendencies. The last time we played Baltimore they destroyed our O'Line in such a way that not even Kap could escape that kind of pressure.

We may match-up well on the field but on the side-lines we get our asses kicked - badly! We need to devise a game plan with a lot of anticipation and those anticipations need to be correct!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will depend if the 49ers can stop # 30 on the Ravens.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! That's for Clyde. What a fuckin' game yesterday, huh?

Gezus! No kidding! I believed we were the better team going into the game but shortly after it started I began to see shades of all those years when we were the better team - but still lost.

So, did Colin's performance raise his stock price with you after yesterday?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gezus! No kidding! I believed we were the better team going into the game but shortly after it started I began to see shades of all those years when we were the better team - but still lost.

So, did Colin's performance raise his stock price with you after yesterday?

I bought in after the Packer game and as of yesterday am fully vested. The dude finds a way to get it done.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought in after the Packer game and as of yesterday am fully vested. The dude finds a way to get it done.

Don't know if you guys knew, but that deficit was the largest ever overcome by a road team in a championship game (I think either conference) in NFL history.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you guys knew, but that deficit was the largest ever overcome by a road team in a championship game (I think either conference) in NFL history.

The way they hung in there was really impressive; especially, as you said, on the road. You could see that the linemen couldn't even hear Kaepernick making the calls. Do you know how dificult that must have been?

Next year, with a full training camp for Kaepernick, another reciever, and a healthy Justin Smith, they are going to be very tough to beat.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way they hung in there was really impressive; especially, as you said, on the road. You could see that the linemen couldn't even hear Kaepernick making the calls. Do you know how dificult that must have been?

Next year, with a full training camp for Kaepernick, another reciever, and a healthy Justin Smith, they are going to be very tough to beat.

Haha! You have and I have seen this prologue before and if the story yet to unfold is the same as the one told then, then holy shit are we in for one helluva ride for the next several years!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! You have and I have seen this prologue before and if the story yet to unfold is the same as the one told then, then holy shit are we in for one helluva ride for the next several years!

I'm thinkin' the same thing.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinkin' the same thing.

If he "Kaps" off this run by bringing home our 6th Lombardi - in only his 10th career start no less - the internet will be blank for a week as writers try to find the right words to describe what the fuck they, us and the entire NFL community just witnessed!!

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he "Kaps" off this run by bringing home our 6th Lombardi - in only his 10th career start no less - the internet will be blank for a week as writers try to find the right words to describe what the fuck they, us and the entire NFL community just witnessed!!

No it won't. I can already tell you what you will read.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens offense will be the weakest one we have faced these playoffs, thats why I like our chances again why is a cowgirl fan on here talking like hes a ravens fan. Sorry but let me know when the cowboys win a playoff game

ok they won their last one in 2009

where you banned from talking football when the 49ers didnt go to the play-offs for what 8 years ??

p.s. try to stay on topic and quit worrying about team affiliation....sorry you dont like my opinion about the game being close

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it won't. I can already tell you what you will read.

Some of this, just replace one bird for the other bird. Replace Ryan with Flacco (no reference to Sickness's thread intended) and the Playoff woes with Superbowl woes transferred from their former AFCC woes.

In the end, the same old Falcons

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The "X" Factor here is John Harbaugh and how well he knows Jim's tendencies. The last time we played Baltimore they destroyed our O'Line in such a way that not even Kap could escape that kind of pressure.

We may match-up well on the field but on the side-lines we get our asses kicked - badly! We need to devise a game plan with a lot of anticipation and those anticipations need to be correct!

I don't place a lot of stock in that game because it was on a short week and a cross country trip.

Jim has two weeks to prepare and add wrinkles to the offense and overall the offense has come along way since that game was played.

I think the extra prep time favors us more then it favors the Ravens because with our personnel there is more room to add new stuff that can throw the Ravens defense off. The CK factor helps as well because you know their defense has to play zone and account for CK so that narrows down what you need to prepare for.

On the flip side the Ravens are obviously going to look for ways to counter us and take advantage of weaknesses but there isn't a whole lot they can do that would really "surprise" you.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't place a lot of stock in that game because it was on a short week and a cross country trip.

Jim has two weeks to prepare and add wrinkles to the offense and overall the offense has come along way since that game was played.

I think the extra prep time favors us more then it favors the Ravens because with our personnel there is more room to add new stuff that can throw the Ravens defense off. The CK factor helps as well because you know their defense has to play zone and account for CK so that narrows down what you need to prepare for.

On the flip side the Ravens are obviously going to look for ways to counter us and take advantage of weaknesses but there isn't a whole lot they can do that would really "surprise" you.

Grrr!!!!!! I HATE excuses - BUT - I get what you're saying.

I watched the game again prior to my post and the game was a 55-10 blow-out made close because Baltimore ran the ball 198 times - trust me or not but John just bitch slapped Jim all over the field.

Goodwin was made to look like a school girl and because of the way they got their 9 sacks (total pocket annihilation) even Kap wouldn't have been able to escape very many if any.

Again, I do get your point and I think our o'line (w/Boone) is better in pass-pro this year, but last year we were beat from the sideline not the field, and that is all I'm saying.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Again, I do get your point and I think our o'line (w/Boone) is better in pass-pro this year, but last year we were beat from the sideline not the field, and that is all I'm saying.

The sideline aspect is why I'm saying the short week was an issue for us since it didn't give Harbaugh and staff ample time to prepare.

And yes the Raven's were under the same conditions but it's far easier to play that game when you get every moment to prepare since you're not making a cross country trip and you have some continuity on both sides of the ball as they were operating the same offense and defense for the past couple of years.

I do get you concern about John knowing what his little bro Jim is thinking but Jim hasn't forgotten that game last season and with two weeks and new toys on his hands I have a feeling he'll have some surprises for big brother.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be a close game but Akers makes a crucial FG, yes I know I said Akers

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sideline aspect is why I'm saying the short week was an issue for us since it didn't give Harbaugh and staff ample time to prepare.

And yes the Raven's were under the same conditions but it's far easier to play that game when you get every moment to prepare since you're not making a cross country trip and you have some continuity on both sides of the ball as they were operating the same offense and defense for the past couple of years.

I do get you concern about John knowing what his little bro Jim is thinking but Jim hasn't forgotten that game last season and with two weeks and new toys on his hands I have a feeling he'll have some surprises for big brother.

Fair enough...