• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who else loves our chances even more now

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just talking with tubbs............and saying this game should be a close one

and that the pats would have been a better match up since this thread is all about YAY! we get the ravens

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Prediction: (and I've only been wrong about one game this postseason so far)

Niners beat the Ravens easier than they beat the Falcons. :)

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess i will go 24-21 ...dont know who wins just that it will be close one

wouldnt mind the ravens getting ray one more on the way out

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Ray Lewis tears his knee to pieces before the SB.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this matchup more because I am tired of the Patriots. The Harbowl intrigues me. But the Ravens are not to be taken lightly. It is almost like that team is playing for Ray Lewis. He has been the shining spot in the franchises history and a highly motivating player. I think they have that "team of destiny" feeling in their locker room right now.

I still think the Niners should win the game, but I am not thinking it is going to be a blowout.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ravens have a good d. flacco is also playing a lot better since the coordinator change as well.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like this matchup more because I am tired of the Patriots. The Harbowl intrigues me. But the Ravens are not to be taken lightly. It is almost like that team is playing for Ray Lewis. He has been the shining spot in the franchises history and a highly motivating player. I think they have that "team of destiny" feeling in their locker room right now.

I still think the Niners should win the game, but I am not thinking it is going to be a blowout.

agree, our team shouldn't take them lightly. but since it IS the superbowl, all players will naturally take it up a notch.

Flacco isn't Brees, but he showed he can complete passes when necessary. gotta limit Rice first - including RACs, then address the underrated guy in Pitta.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Niners get two weeks to prepare and properly put in a game plan...we have seen when they have time to put in place their game plan they execute. Albeit a small sample but last year vs NO, this year vs GB.

Need to figure out the pass rush situation....need to dirty up Flaco's jersey

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niners get two weeks to prepare and properly put in a game plan...we have seen when they have time to put in place their game plan they execute. Albeit a small sample but last year vs NO, this year vs GB.

Need to figure out the pass rush situation....need to dirty up Flaco's jersey

after the first half, expected the 49ers to blitz more than they did 2nd half? they DID send different rushers, just not as often as i expected?

but then again, the Falcons were still completing passes, but not scoring?

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is crazy to think the Niners will just roll up the Ravens... Every game the Niners lost this season came against very physical defensive front sevens... And guess what, the Ravens are physical! Suggs singal handedly caused havoc against our offensive line last Thanksgiving...

I'm not trying to be the 'Debby Downer' of the thread, but these teams mirror each other in so many ways... This could be a coin flip of a game...

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt matter about the stats.....they are equal

every team has to plan for them....... some games are better than others and how the coaches scheme

do you think the numbers stay the same if they switch places(i dont).....if gore is better right now you believe that he would have ran all over the pats today while they were selling out on the run every 1st down

The problem here is obvious. If the 9ers eliminate Rice, the game is over. If the Ravens eliminate Gore, they get gouged by Kaep's runs, and the passing game.

This one won't be close. 9ers by three scores. Easily.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crazy to think the Niners will just roll up the Ravens... Every game the Niners lost this season came against very physical defensive front sevens... And guess what, the Ravens are physical! Suggs singal handedly caused havoc against our offensive line last Thanksgiving...

I'm not trying to be the 'Debby Downer' of the thread, but these teams mirror each other in so many ways... This could be a coin flip of a game...

Their defense isn't nearly the same, and our offense is handcuffed by the 3-and-out wonder.

This game won't be close.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sure Denver and New England fans were thinking the samething...

Granted, they were playing against pocket passers... But those 2 'pocket passers' were Tom Brady and Peyton Manning... Not to shabby! lol

If Seattle and St.Louis could match up well against our O-line and running game, I think Baltimore can and will as well... This game will be hard fought from the begining to the end... (but I still hope you're right)

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's mean spirited.

From a Bengals' fan, I found it amusing.

I find myself not above rooting for injury anymore. The league is filled with so many dooshbags and criminals, that I don't think it's bushleague to root for career-enders these days.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Denver and New England fans were thinking the samething...

Granted, they were playing against pocket passers... But those 2 'pocket passers' were Tom Brady and Peyton Manning... Not to shabby! lol

If Seattle and St.Louis could match up well against our O-line and running game, I think Baltimore can and will as well... This game will be hard fought from the begining to the end... (but I still hope you're right)

We beat lots of pocket passers this year. Brady. Brees. Rodgers twice. Ryan.

Is Flacco a pocket passer, or a scrambler like Wilson?

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hate to say it but I think this game will be a close game. The Ravens just beat the Broncos and the Patriots, both games majority of people expected the Ravens to lose, I thought they were gonna get stomped against the Broncos. There also extremely emotional for Ray Lewis, but that could be wearing them out, they have been carrying that burden since beginning of the playoffs. I think we got this game won but it will be close. 31-24

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens offense will be the weakest one we have faced these playoffs, thats why I like our chances again why is a cowgirl fan on here talking like hes a ravens fan. Sorry but let me know when the cowboys win a playoff game