• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who else loves our chances even more now

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
against the Ravens? Beat Rogers then Ryan. Flacco is the worst of the 3

careful what you wish for...............new england without gronk is a much better match-up than the ravens

Not for us.

We won the game but the Pat's torched us without Gronk when we played them.

We're a much better run stuff team then a pass one.

we will see......but the ravens werent running it very much today and they just held pats to 13 points.......what did the niners give up 30?

Ravens don't stand a chance. This game will be a 14+ win for the Niners. Niners have a better offense and defense. Niners have a better QB, better playing RB, better TE, better O-Line, better defense.

You mean when we were in prevent, I welcome the Ravens all day

CK has a better arm and can out run Flacco on 1 leg and I quit reading what you said when you even tried to compare Pitta to Davis who is one of the best TE in football, cmon son

did i compare them...or did i just say pitta is no slouch?

davis is the better TE,but unlike the guy i was responding to,i dont think davis vs pitta will decide the SB

both TE will make some plays

For 1 why is a guy that has Texas everything trying to bring down the 49ers? Sorry but the cowboys blow d1ck and the 49ers will win multiple Super Bowls before the Cowgirls sniff one

just talking with tubbs............and saying this game should be a close one

and that the pats would have been a better match up since this thread is all about YAY! we get the ravens

i guess i will go 24-21 ...dont know who wins just that it will be close one

wouldnt mind the ravens getting ray one more on the way out

The Ravens offense will be the weakest one we have faced these playoffs, thats why I like our chances again why is a cowgirl fan on here talking like hes a ravens fan. Sorry but let me know when the cowboys win a playoff game

ok they won their last one in 2009

where you banned from talking football when the 49ers didnt go to the play-offs for what 8 years ??

p.s. try to stay on topic and quit worrying about team affiliation....sorry you dont like my opinion about the game being close

2012 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

:bump: