• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who does Roethlisberger toss under the bus this week?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you think about it... What measurable teams have the Steelers looked "good" against this year?

The combined record for teams the Steelers have beat this season is 35-48-1.
steelers havent beat shit

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers schedule:

14: @OAK - Have played horrible there forever. Something weird happens for them to lose at the end of the game. Loss.
15: vNE - Haven't beat New England in like 800 years. Loss.
16: @NO - Steeler Defense gives up a new record for points allowed in a game. Loss.
17: vCIN - Win

At this point I have concerns about them even beating Oakland this week.

I think it's over. I hope they prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... what?
Non-player opinion:
Peter King: Mike Tomlin needs to fix Steelers now

Hall of Fame player opinion: Terry Bradshaw rips Steelers coach Mike Tomlin again: 'He’s not my kind of coach'

Another non-player opinion: It might be time to start talking about the Steelers moving on from Mike Tomlin

In line with my opinion: The Steelers need to replace Mike Tomlin if they're ever going to topple the Patriots

Only a few people are allowed to express this opinion: Jason Whitlock rips Mike Tomlin to shreds

"Mike Tomlin is the most coddled coach, perhaps in the history of professional sports. He's untouchable and it's inappropriate,"

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-player opinion:
Peter King: Mike Tomlin needs to fix Steelers now

Hall of Fame player opinion: Terry Bradshaw rips Steelers coach Mike Tomlin again: 'He’s not my kind of coach'

Another non-player opinion: It might be time to start talking about the Steelers moving on from Mike Tomlin

In line with my opinion: The Steelers need to replace Mike Tomlin if they're ever going to topple the Patriots

Only a few people are allowed to express this opinion: Jason Whitlock rips Mike Tomlin to shreds

"Mike Tomlin is the most coddled coach, perhaps in the history of professional sports. He's untouchable and it's inappropriate,"

Let’s assume that quote is true... what does that have to do with your statement about the players?

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this kind of shit not get called?

And that LS is apparently well known for pre-snap movement, too.

ADA recruit.

pal·sy
/ˈpôlzē/
noun
DATED
  1. 1.
    paralysis, especially that which is accompanied by involuntary tremors.
    "a kind of palsy had seized him"
verb
  1. 1.
    affect with paralysis and involuntary tremors.
    "she feels as if the muscles on her face are palsied"
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) became law in 1990. The ADA is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including jobs, schools, transportation, and all public and private places that are open to the general public. The purpose of the law is to make sure that people with disabilities have the same rights and opportunities as everyone else. The ADA gives civil rights protections to individuals with disabilities similar to those provided to individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, and religion. It guarantees equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in public accommodations, employment, transportation, state and local government services, and telecommunications. The ADA is divided into five titles (or sections) that relate to different areas of public life.

In 2008, the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) was signed into law and became effective on January 1, 2009. The ADAAA made a number of significant changes to the definition of “disability.” The changes in the definition of disability in the ADAAA apply to all titles of the ADA, including Title I (employment practices of private employers with 15 or more employees, state and local governments, employment agencies, labor unions, agents of the employer and joint management labor committees); Title II (programs and activities of state and local government entities); and Title III (private entities that are considered places of public accommodation).

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ADA recruit.

pal·sy
/ˈpôlzē/
noun
DATED
  1. 1.
    paralysis, especially that which is accompanied by involuntary tremors.
    "a kind of palsy had seized him"
verb
  1. 1.
    affect with paralysis and involuntary tremors.
    "she feels as if the muscles on her face are palsied"
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) became law in 1990. The ADA is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including jobs, schools, transportation, and all public and private places that are open to the general public. The purpose of the law is to make sure that people with disabilities have the same rights and opportunities as everyone else. The ADA gives civil rights protections to individuals with disabilities similar to those provided to individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, and religion. It guarantees equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in public accommodations, employment, transportation, state and local government services, and telecommunications. The ADA is divided into five titles (or sections) that relate to different areas of public life.

In 2008, the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) was signed into law and became effective on January 1, 2009. The ADAAA made a number of significant changes to the definition of “disability.” The changes in the definition of disability in the ADAAA apply to all titles of the ADA, including Title I (employment practices of private employers with 15 or more employees, state and local governments, employment agencies, labor unions, agents of the employer and joint management labor committees); Title II (programs and activities of state and local government entities); and Title III (private entities that are considered places of public accommodation).
I want to give a Dislike to this, but since its talking about a handicap I just can't.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
james conner pussy wont play this week:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this comes out now? hmmm

kinda funny though, all the ppl AB through under the bus

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I’ll ssy this... if the drama doesn’t end now... after all this... we know where we better look.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sept. 5, 2018:

"He's making seven times what I make, twice as much as Al [Villanueva] is making, and we're the guys who do it for him."-Ramon Foster

Sept 6, 2018:

"My mom died, I went to the funeral and came to camp the next day... Al (Villanueva) has seen people die and has come and given his all to this team... It's a bit tiresome now. I'm tired of the antics."-Ramon Foster

:L

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oct 2, 2018:

"He’s taken his stance. He’s proven his point. He’s worried about himself and he has the right to be so if that’s the decision and the stance that he wanted to take, if he feels like it’s right then its right."

Nov 13, 2018:

"That's his decision. He's got to live with that, whether he breaks the bank next year or if he doesn't. You know, if he came back, we would have to cut somebody that's been a part of this team for (ten weeks). That's tragic in itself, too. You know, you don't want somebody to lose a job for that when they've been a part of the process."

Jan 16, 2019:

"The Le’Veon situation was very unique in a sense that we actually had the opportunity to play out an entire season with a guy that was supposed to be his backup. So I think, if Le’Veon’s not with the Steelers next year, that’s a situation that’s kind of handled itself."