• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who does Roethlisberger toss under the bus this week?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For steeler fans, I wouldn't sweat it ... there's a pretty good chance you will play the chargers wild card weekend.

Chargers can't beat the chiefs ever so they're likely to be 5 seed and Steelers currently sit at 4 seed and I predict they will end there
Steelers schedule:

14: @OAK
15: vNE
16: @NO
17: vCIN

At this point I have concerns about them even beating Oakland this week.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers schedule:

I think they will finish with 9 or 10 wins with the 1 tie probably which will beat the ravens.... I just have trouble seeing the ravens win at KC or at chargers but maybe Lamar has them juiced up enough they can

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs didn't give them anything. In the NFL 'Holding" could be called on every play. Illegal contact could be called on every play. Much is ignored. Rewatch the game and note how many no calls on Offensive pass interference because there is one objective...........OFENSE>OFFENSE>SCORE>SCORE>SCORE

Don't piss off the Fantasy Football team owners.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blown calls certainly played a factor, but at the same time the blame should be placed on using LBs to cover a top 5 WR and an offense getting lost in the second half
Concur. This is a great point.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers schedule:

Steelers are 7-4-1 . What do you think they finish the season? 11-4-1?
10-5-1?

Think they'll beat the Saints? Patriots? They'll be lucky to finish 9-6-1.

They should go to curch and thank what ever God they believe in that the Ravens have The Chargers and Chiefs on the road and Bucs and Browns at home. Looks like they finish 9-7.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are 7-4-1 . What do you think they finish the season? 11-4-1?
10-5-1?

Think they'll beat the Saints? Patriots? They'll be lucky to finish 9-6-1.

They should go to curch and thank what ever God they believe in that the Ravens have The Chargers and Chiefs on the road and Bucs and Browns at home. Looks like they finish 9-7.

Yep, I don't have confidence the ravens can beat the chiefs or chargers on the road so the Steelers may not have to do much

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers schedule:

I think the Ravens schedule is tough too. That win Jax looks huge now!!

Steelers have too much talent to not win that division. They definitely have to get right in the head (more focus I’d guess) to go beyond that though.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offsides on one TD, that TD comes back.
Illegal block on the punt return TD, that TD comes back. There's 14 points.

That's not pathetic, those are facts. Those are legit gripes because those two missed calls formed the game.

But, like I also stated, which you just ignored for some reason, our own penalties fucked us over as well. 3 offsides in the last series? Unacceptable.

Both teams disappeared at the half, only one team reappeared. Not the refs fault, obviously, but the refs missed called played a big factor in the way the game played out. Saying that they didn't is just not accurate, in my opinion.
How do you know the Chargers wouldn't have scored on either of those possessions if the calls were made? You can't just say take 14 points away and that would have been the final score. The Chargers were carving up the Steelers defense regardless.

The refs were bad per usual, but when you blame them you come off looking like a douche.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know the Chargers wouldn't have scored on either of those possessions if the calls were made? You can't just say take 14 points away and that would have been the final score. The Chargers were carving up the Steelers defense regardless.

The refs were bad per usual, but when you blame them you come off looking like a douche.

Ya know, it’s funny you said that last paragraph. I watched several of the postgame interviews and I didn’t hear one PLAYER saying they lost because of the calls. In particular, both Ben and AB said “gotta make plays. Can’t leave it in the refs hands”. However, Tomlin was like “pfft... I’m not gonna say anything” but then went on to say a lot. It just struck me as petty. Also, he seems to complain about the refs a lot... I mean A LOT. Again, this is just me but it’s getting old.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, it’s funny you said that last paragraph. I watched several of the postgame interviews and I didn’t hear one PLAYER saying they lost because of the calls. In particular, both Ben and AB said “gotta make plays. Can’t leave it in the refs hands”. However, Tomlin was like “pfft... I’m not gonna say anything” but then went on to say a lot. It just struck me as petty. Also, he seems to complain about the refs a lot... I mean A LOT. Again, this is just me but it’s getting old.
Tomlin is a total douche. Even Steeler fans see that.

Unfortunately, the Rooneys never fire coaches so he will be there for another 10 years or so.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin is a total douche. Even Steeler fans see that.

Unfortunately, the Rooneys never fire coaches so he will be there for another 10 years or so.

In the past, I’ve been a big Tomlin supporter. I think he has a hard job given the shit he is faced with (AB posting from the locker room, etc) but towards the end of last year I started rethinking it and I’m not giving up on him yet but I’m looking at his actions differently now.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past, I’ve been a big Tomlin supporter. I think he has a hard job given the shit he is faced with (AB posting from the locker room, etc) but towards the end of last year I started rethinking it and I’m not giving up on him yet but I’m looking at his actions differently now.
I am just talking about his demeanor. It does get old.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this kind of shit not get called?

And that LS is apparently well known for pre-snap movement, too.

well if it is the Cowboys it does get called.
In fact when it got called on the cowboys, is the only time I have ever seen it called. So they dont call it often.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Ravens schedule is tough too. That win Jax looks huge now!!

Steelers have too much talent to not win that division. They definitely have to get right in the head (more focus I’d guess) to go beyond that though.
I still think they make the playoffs, but I've seen all I need to see from this team this year to know that they won't be going far in January.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they make the playoffs, but I've seen all I need to see from this team this year to know that they won't be going far in January.
They are kinda reminding me of the Falcons.
They can beat or lose to any team in the league & you dont know what to bet on.

Steelers one minute look like a bad ass team & the next a team that is capable of tying the Browns :becky:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are kinda reminding me of the Falcons.
They can beat or lose to any team in the league & you dont know what to bet on.

Steelers one minute look like a bad ass team & the next a team that is capable of tying the Browns :becky:
But if you think about it... What measurable teams have the Steelers looked "good" against this year?

The combined record for teams the Steelers have beat this season is 35-48-1.

5884e3b3582b7d16.png

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if it is the Cowboys it does get called.
In fact when it got called on the cowboys, is the only time I have ever seen it called. So they dont call it often.
Yeah. I understand that.

But at the same time, don't call the Steelers offsides after they block a FG, when the LS is bobbling the snap.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since no on said it.. I'll say it..

He clearly will blame Potato Salad.. Duh