• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Do You Want to See Win the Super Bowl this Season?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to revise their picks now that the playoff field is set? Obviously, those who wanted KC to win because of Alex Smith will not be able to see that happen this season. Anyone who wanted to see either the Chargers, Texans, Eagles, Saints or Falcons win are also in the same boat.

I'm still rooting for the Cards because I believe in miracles. Out of the AFC, I will root for the Bengals because: (a) I lived in Ohio for three years and have friends who root for the Bengals; and (b) we beat them in close Super Bowl games, so they deserve some good karma.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have also mentioned the Browns as a team that people might have wanted to see win the Super Bowl. I think they were still in the mix when I started this thread a couple weeks ago. As a football fan and lover of history, I wouldn't mind seeing the Browns win a championship, but that will have to be for another season (as long as the Niners are not in the Super Bowl, of course). For the time being, I will have to read a book to get my fix of Browns championship glory.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sticking with Arizona even though predicting they'll lose the first game.

soooooo...............as long as neither Dallas nor Pittsburgh wins it all.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to see the Colts win it all. Big fan of Andrew Luck.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of if the Niners aren't in it, someone new.

So, I'd like to see Detroit from the NFC and Cincinnati from the AFC. This isn't realistic in terms of odds, but I'm tired of seeing the Patriots and Packers.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, I'd like to see Detroit from the NFC and Cincinnati from the AFC. This isn't realistic in terms of odds, but I'm tired of seeing the Patriots and Packers.

If I am remembering correctly, the Lions have only won one postseason game since 1957. A part of me wants to see them continue that tradition because it's hilarious, but there's another part of me that wants to see them break out and finally taste more postseason success. They sure have the defense to do it even without Suh in their first game. The question is can Stafford avoid the erratic play that often plagues him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers have only been to the Super Bowl once with Rodgers. I don't seeing them. I do get what you are saying though. Wouldn't mind seeing Arizona get it, but that looks doubtful at this point. Wouldn't mind Detroit either