• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Do You Want to See Win the Super Bowl this Season?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see a Cards vs Chiefs SB. Either winng would be cool but I have a feeling it will be the 'Hawks vs Pats or Broncos.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots. Just to piss people off at this point :whistle:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs or Packers. If its Seattle vs New England then Im rooting for a meteor to hit the stadium

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cards win the superbowl in their own stadium which has not happened and will not happen next year. Seattle loses at the Saints for karma.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't predict it, because no one would, but of course, as everyone here probably knows, if we are not going to, I want Smith to win.

Alex Smith? I would be happy for him but that aint gonna happen. I am not saying that because its Alex. Just because the Chiefs are not very good this year.

No, Geno. Just kidding.

Not a prediction thread.

Geno Smith, lol.

Didn't you hear about Geno's self-proclaimed pro bowl flashes? ;)

I never thought I could want someone other than the Niners to win, because we would be in the playoffs, but with us being eliminated, what other opportunity would I have? Who else could I root for as a person that wouldn't imply them beating us?

I mean, San Diego's coach went to my dad's friend's birthday party. Steve Smith is a favorite, but I kind of hate the Ravens now. Manning, whatever, he could have won here. Not Seattle. Green Bay, there's a history. Dallas, no way. Don't care about Luck, I mean, I'd like him to wait a bit. Patriots, no. No one from the NFC South.

Having said all that, not predicting them to win, as they even need to win out most likely to make the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Seattle wins out, they get home field throughout. I would bet the bank that they get home field.

Cards are a pipe dream. They will be a 1 and done wild card team.

It's gonna be Seahawks vs. Broncos or Pats, and Broncos or Pats will have to bring their A++ game and play the game of their lives to beat the Hawks.
Seahawks are finally playing at last year's playoff run level, they will be next to impossible to beat.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seattle wins out, they get home field throughout. I would bet the bank that they get home field.

It's gonna be Seahawks vs. Broncos or Pats, and Broncos or Pats will have to bring their A++ game and play the game of their lives to beat the Hawks.
Seahawks are finally playing at last year's playoff run level, they will be next to impossible to beat.

Ok, but who do you want to win now that we're out?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Next Bust: QB Mariota. Kid has never taken a snap under center and read a Defense that way. Feel bad for who drafts him.

obviously, there will be negative opinions same with ANY QB prospect. So no problem there.

I'm not going to proclaim him a solid NFL prospect, each NFL team can judge on their own. We in Hawaii are just glad a local guy won the Heisman. Manti Te'o got close two years ago - as a LB at that - but now we're proud of Mariota.

There is no doubt Mariota's stats are helped by the situation he's in, right school, right scheme. I also tell my friends note how much pass protect he typically gets? Like most QB prospects before him, he'll need the right NFL team, and the right situation.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs or Packers. If its Seattle vs New England then Im rooting for a meteor to hit the stadium

That's not very nice. If it is New England and Seattle, I'll be at the stadium......

I can see the Bill Belichick interview after the game:
We're on to heaven.....

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is New England and Seattle, I'll be at the stadium......

I can see the Bill Belichick interview after the game:
We're on to heaven.....

My plan exactly.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I would say I would want the Broncos to win. Because since Peyton has come there they have been very consistent and improving their weaknesses in every offseason, and they've been inching and inching closer each year. Last year they got a wake up call with Seattle's physicality and this year they came in prepared and came real close to beating Seattle in Seattle (and that was a Seattle team playing at it's highest level).

So I would say the Broncos.

I think it's realistic too. If we would see Seattle - Broncos part II I think it would be right down to the wire like the regular season game.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh yeah and what I want to see is I'd love to see Richard Sherman get torched by Demaryius Thomas.