• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who could win in Tampa Bay in January?

Who could win in Tampa Bay in January?

• New Orleans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Chicago

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Seattle

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Dallas

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanted to go towards something new and not stale then Mike McCarthy was the wrong hire.

The benefits of a new coaching staff are likely not to be there in a season like this. It'd be interesting to see how teams with new coaches did in 2011 since the CBA wasn't signed till late July so that was a season with no real offseason for these teams either. I know the Eagles had a ton of roster turnover though with the Dream Team and that completely backfired.
another example of Howie shitting the bed...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB just might have the number 1 seed with everything I am looking at. Therefore, it comes down to someone having to go to TB and win there to keep them out of the SB. TB really is no great home-field and the NFC is loaded. To me, with such a loaded conference, is the number 1 seed likely to go to the SB?
Any team can beat TB in January. They SHOULD be improved, but they are not this great team you are making them out to be. A 42 year old, sloth-like QB in Arians offense is not going to bode well. Believe me, I saw it with Palmer. He was one of the most sacked QBs every year because of 7 step drops. Also, Brady doesn't have the arm Palmer had. I wouldn't be shocked if this TB in TB experiment turns into a disaster.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami or Jax will represent Florida...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone explain to the tide pod eating dipshit that yes the Super Bowl is in Tampa that the game is played in February not January? :L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone explain to the tide pod eating dipshit that yes the Super Bowl is in Tampa that the game is played in February not January? :L
I assumed he was talking NFC Playoffs, but you do bring up a good point.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed he was talking NFC Playoffs, but you do bring up a good point.

That's exactly what he is saying. 5 days ago he said that TB would be lucky to be in playoffs, and now they could be a #1 seed. Don't mind @mcnabb7542 , Philly education.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if you read your headline a little closer you would know why Atlanta is by far and I mean BY FAR the most likely team to do it. That's likely the only team TB hosts in January and it's the only guaranteed one
Plus Atlanya hasnt lost at Tampa since like Obamas first term in office lol

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what he is saying. 5 days ago he said that TB would be lucky to be in playoffs, and now they could be a #1 seed. Don't mind @mcnabb7542 , Philly education.
Wrong!
See that’s the difference between me and you Sonny I don’t read all of the dumb ass threads this pod eating douche bag writes, I’m not stoned all the time to keep up with this handjob

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another example of Howie shitting the bed...
tenor.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong!
See that’s the difference between me and you Sonny I don’t read all of the dumb ass threads this pod eating douche bag writes, I’m not stoned all the time to keep up with this handjob

So you think you could decipher what Brees is talking about?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong!

Well you did read this one, so maybe you're half-stoned

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went from "New Orleans has had a better off-season than Tampa" to "Tampa is totally going to jump New Orleans and get the 1st seed."

200.gif

Tampa hasn't pissed Carolina or Atlanta off, but if Atlanta is as bad as I think going into week 11, NO has to sweep them. In fact, when NO wins the first one Quinn is out. Also, Eagles and 49ers > Giants and Rams. I think those two are what swings things TB's way.

Maybe if you read your headline a little closer you would know why Atlanta is by far and I mean BY FAR the most likely team to do it. That's likely the only team TB hosts in January and it's the only guaranteed one

I mean I thought of that, but Atlanta isn't making the playoffs by a long shot.

Eagles haven't lost to the Giants since 2016, same for the Redskins. Cowboys haven't lost to the Giants since 2016 as well but lost to the Redskins in 2018.

Eagles won the division last year with a completely injured roster and are the only team in the division brining back the same coaching staff. Continuity among the coaching is going to be a major advantage this season with how the virus is making offseason team workouts nonexistent.

Last year, Giants lost close games to the Eagles. Washington also almost won in one and kept the other close. Dallas blasted them in both meetings last year. That was pointing toward the Eagles being the next to crack.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they play in the SB in their home stadium, they have too much advantage because of the fans. Of course I know Tampa is hosting the SB know-it-all. I'm talking about who can knock them off.

I never said they would be lucky to be in the playoffs with Brady.

Why is Chicago one of the voting options?

I have been getting it right every year with who represents the North outside of GB. It's Chicago's turn. They had bad luck last year playing bigger teams. Their confidence should be back this year and it's hard to see them not starting out 4-2. They have QB issues but they are a top defense.