• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whiners about noise on Dori Monson Show

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have won two straight against the Niners in convincing fashion but you still can't stop talking about them. I know the victories were at home but they were still wins. :wtf2:

You can always go back to the smack talk thread. We need some entertainment since there won't be any Jags fans visiting that thread. Actually there aren't any Jags fans. Does that city even know they have a football team?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have won two straight against the Niners in convincing fashion but you still can't stop talking about them. I know the victories were at home but they were still wins. :wtf2:
Telling us what we can and can't talk about on our board? You weren't on the Dori Monson show earlier today, were you? :laugh3:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers have perhaps the best LB corps in the NFL and Seattle has perhaps the best DBs in the NFL.

These are unfair advantages and therefore unsportsmanlike.

In all future games, the SF LBs should be required to play with both hands tied behind their backs and the Seattle DBs should be tied together in pairs like persons in a three legged race at a picnic.

In addition, Peyton Manning should be required to play wearing a blindfold, Adrian Peterson should be required to line up facing backwards to the line of scrimmage, JJ Watt should wear a 400 pound weight vest at all times, and WRs Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, and Andre Johnson should start all plays on their knees.

Sincerely,
Judy Spelman, Rich Shiller

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers have perhaps the best LB corps in the NFL and Seattle has perhaps the best DBs in the NFL.

These are unfair advantages and therefore unsportsmanlike.

In all future games, the SF LBs should be required to play with both hands tied behind their backs and the Seattle DBs should be tied together in pairs like persons in a three legged race at a picnic.

In addition, Peyton Manning should be required to play wearing a blindfold, Adrian Peterson should be required to line up facing backwards to the line of scrimmage, JJ Watt should wear a 400 pound weight vest at all times, and WRs Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, and Andre Johnson should start all plays on their knees.

Sincerely,
Judy Spelman, Rich Shiller
Don't forget that every team should be given a Superbowl trophy at the end of the year just for participating. It's completely unfair that one team gets to win while all the other ones go home without an award :rollseyes:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad they signed their names to it and then agreed to an interview. It would have been much more fun to imagine Harbaugh scribbling it all down on a piece of paper on the plane ride home and having it mailed to The Chronicle as an "anonymous" letter to the editor. Oh well.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always go back to the smack talk thread. We need some entertainment since there won't be any Jags fans visiting that thread. Actually there aren't any Jags fans. Does that city even know they have a football team?

Well do they really have a football team???:laugh3:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league has been going back and forth for a while. I remember back in the day when coaches were complaining about the Oilers and they'd stop play trying to get the noise level down. One thing they can do is mic the helmets. But flagging teams for being too loud is stupid. You can't eject the entire crowd if the refs can't get a handle on them (like it's their job to begin with) so trying to control crowd noise with flags is stupid. Or better yet, maybe the visiting team should prepare for the crowd noise and work on their silent snaps and hand signals.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, you mean to tell me you really think its more reasonable to have 11 people adjust rather than 68,000?

What a concept!:yahoo:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dori calls those people for a follow up please someone post it here. I'm dying to hear their excuse this week.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously their own crowd made too much noise and it ruined the game for them at home as well.