• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whiners about noise on Dori Monson Show

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord. These people are just old bitter hags who don't understand how sports work. They're also the people who think every team should get a participation trophy just for trying.

Maybe the defensive line shouldn't be allowed to tackle a RB because that's an unfair advantage against the offense.

These people are fucking idiots!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some audio clips on KIRORadio.com in response to this whole thing that are pretty funny. If nothing else, this provided some mid-week comedy.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to bring politics into this, but they are from san francisco, what do you expect?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to bring politics into this, but they are from san francisco, what do you expect?

It's not a political thing, it's a sore loser thing. Them being from San Francisco has nothing to do with it other than we just crushed their football team and they're whining about it. There are sore losers everywhere and there are plenty on both sides of the political spectrum. I know what you're trying to say here and I'd rather not have this thread turn into a "Who whines more: democrats or republicans" debate thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a political thing, it's a sore loser thing. Them being from San Francisco has nothing to do with it other than we just crushed their football team and they're whining about it. There are sore losers everywhere and there are plenty on both sides of the political spectrum. I know what you're trying to say here and I'd rather not have this thread turn into a "Who whines more: democrats or republicans" debate thread.

Oh it does though :lol: but i will not go there since this is a sports board.

Notice how he said "It will be even on both side's"

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question i would have to this couple is why should you penalize the fans of another city with a new rule when they do not want it? sound familiar? :whistle: Ok i will stop:lol:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pucker up for some sour grapes!

They try to come across as being level headed but you can hear their anger seeping through.
They blow the whole charade when they flat out state they would have won without the noise. They just can't fathom how their team could have been beaten so badly so they're grasping at straws.

We've always been this loud. We've been this loud since the 80's and we've lost at home many many times. It's not like the noise is a guaranteed win for us and it's not "unfair" by any means.

Having a sick home field advantage is barely a trade off for all the 10am games 3000 miles from home we have to play every year so cry me a river douchebags!

I really hope we whoop on 'em again in December so Dori can do a follow up.

P.S. Whoever is calling them at home and harassing them needs to knock it off. Mocking the afflicted is fine on a message board but don't hassle people on the phone fer chrissakes.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pucker up for some sour grapes!

They try to come across as being level headed but you can hear their anger seeping through.
They blow the whole charade when they flat out state they would have won without the noise. They just can't fathom how their team could have been beaten so badly so they're grasping at straws.

We've always been this loud. We've been this loud since the 80's and we've lost at home many many times. It's not like the noise is a guaranteed win for us and it's not "unfair" by any means.

Having a sick home field advantage is barely a trade off for all the 10am games 3000 miles from home we have to play every year so cry me a river douchebags!

I really hope we whoop on 'em again in December so Dori can do a follow up.

P.S. Whoever is calling them at home and harassing them needs to knock it off. Mocking the afflicted is fine on a message board but don't hassle people on the phone fer chrissakes.

Agreed. I've never understood people who do that. Whining about noise at a football game is one thing, and a pretty funny thing at that, but harassing those people for it by phone or in person is not funny and a real asshole-ish thing to do.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I've never understood people who do that. Whining about noise at a football game is one thing, and a pretty funny thing at that, but harassing those people for it by phone or in person is not funny and a real asshole-ish thing to do.
Short-sighted too. They agreed to talk to Dori on the air! They could be a constant source of laughs if he interviews them on a regular basis but if they're being legitimately harassed they'll clam up for good.

I think those people are nuttier than Chinese chicken salad and I have no problem ruthlessly mocking them on a public forum in response to their public statements but you just don't mess with people where they sleep. That crosses a big line.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short-sighted too. They agreed to talk to Dori on the air! They could be a constant source of laughs if he interviews them on a regular basis but if they're being legitimately harassed they'll clam up for good.

I think those people are nuttier than Chinese chicken salad and I have no problem ruthlessly mocking them on a public forum in response to their public statements but you just don't mess with people where they sleep. That crosses a big line.

It's especially stupid in the age of *69 and caller ID.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, we are the ONLY team with this unfair homefield advantage. I didn't realize that the 31 other stadiums didn't have this power. I say send this nutty couple to an Eagles, Packer, or Bears game. We might be the loudest but those fans are insane.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, we are the ONLY team with this unfair homefield advantage. I didn't realize that the 31 other stadiums didn't have this power. I say send this nutty couple to an Eagles, Packer, or Bears game. We might be the loudest but those fans are insane.

ya at least nobody gets stabbed during or after our games, like where these two losers come from.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny as hell! Anyone remember the trolls back on ESPN poop poop the idea that the 12th man was a force unlike any other fan base? They would say "Oh sure no other fan base cheers loudly for their team" and we would answer but not like in Seattle! Now you got 49ers fans trying to pass a rule to shut us up!

The 12th man rocks like no other! I'm going to the next game and cheering my lungs out.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have won two straight against the Niners in convincing fashion but you still can't stop talking about them. I know the victories were at home but they were still wins. :wtf2:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right! Remember when Seattle used to be located in Detroit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Philly or a Yankee's game over by the back bleachers where they throw battery's at players and beer,hell a woman was almost gang raped at i think it was a Philly game right in the staduim.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny as hell! Anyone remember the trolls back on ESPN poop poop the idea that the 12th man was a force unlike any other fan base? They would say "Oh sure no other fan base cheers loudly for their team" and we would answer but not like in Seattle! Now you got 49ers fans trying to pass a rule to shut us up!

The 12th man rocks like no other! I'm going to the next game and cheering my lungs out.

Ha ha yup Niners and others have been saying we are not as loud as we say or we pump music or it's the stadium design etc etc.

Most of us know that have been to KingDome and CLink that it does not matter where we are the 12th man just does it.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have won two straight against the Niners in convincing fashion but you still can't stop talking about them. I know the victories were at home but they were still wins. :wtf2:
What are we supposed to talk about? The Jags? That's boring man!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey you, were holding a celebration parade here. Get off the street or get run over.:lol: