• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which of the young Alabama/Oklahoma QBs in the NFL end up being the best over the course of their careers?

Which of the young Alabama/Oklahoma QBs in the NFL end up being the best over the course of their ca

• Total voters
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that changes everything.

Lol at the dumbest person on the board calling anyone a dumbass.

Eagles were playing against a QB that 5 days prior was on another teams practice squad. Best of all, at half time Gilbert was outplaying Hurts.

If not for Eagles run game (especially Sanders) wearing down WFT defense because WFT offense could not stay on the field to give their defense some rest, doubt you are bumping this thread for Hurts QB play.

Only reason WFT was in the game was Hurts turnovers and the short fields.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they need to win that game I think they have a chance. I do not see Dallas having a shot at the #1 seed heading into the final week so I do not think Dallas plays their starts much if at all that final week.

Says the person that Eagles would win out and then lost to the Giants.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he count as A RB?
Let me walk you through it:
1) I said your RBs have been shitty. (of course I wasn't talking about this year, but let's ignore that)
2) You countered with Philly has the best rushing offense in the league
3) Your leading rusher is Hurts.

bonus) he sucks as a QB and can only run

Any other questions?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the #1 seed. There's no logical point for the Cowboys to play their starters to try to win week 18 if they can't get the #1 seed. But then again their HC is a fucking moron so who knows.
They could be playing for HFA not just the #1 seed... Right now, they have HFA over the Buccs and Cardinals but it may not be the case when the Eagles play them so yes, there is a logical reason for them to play their starters in week 18.......

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles were playing against a QB that 5 days prior was on another teams practice squad. Best of all, at half time Gilbert was outplaying Hurts.

If not for Eagles run game (especially Sanders) wearing down WFT defense because WFT offense could not stay on the field to give their defense some rest, doubt you are bumping this thread for Hurts QB play.

Only reason WFT was in the game was Hurts turnovers and the short fields.

Hurts was playing great all game. He had one bad play which was a fumble on a sack. None of that has anything to do with who the Redskins had at QB.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the person that Eagles would win out and then lost to the Giants.

So instead of going 6-0 since that point they have gone 5-1 since that point with the one moss being where Reagor dropped a would game game winning TD pass twice at the end of the game.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me walk you through it:
1) I said your RBs have been shitty. (of course I wasn't talking about this year, but let's ignore that)
2) You countered with Philly has the best rushing offense in the league
3) Your leading rusher is Hurts.

bonus) he sucks as a QB and can only run

Any other questions?

How are our running backs shitty? We have the #1 rushing offense in the league.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the #1 seed. There's no logical point for the Cowboys to play their starters to try to win week 18 if they can't get the #1 seed. But then again their HC is a fucking moron so who knows.
Seeds 2 and 3 avoids LA or Arizona

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could be playing for HFA not just the #1 seed... Right now, they have HFA over the Buccs and Cardinals but it may not be the case when the Eagles play them so yes, there is a logical reason for them to play their starters in week 18.......

Only idiots would risk injury in the final week of the season when a bye week is not at play. Especially in the longest season in league history. We already saw this scenario play out last season when teams who were out of the race for the #1 seed in the final week opted to instead rest starters instead of risking injury heading into the final week of the season because it flatout isn't worth it if you have your division locked up but can't get that #1 seed. The #2 seed has lost major value.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, are you counting Hurts as a RB?

I'm not. So I'm asking how are they shitty? We have the #1 rushing offense in the league with a RBBC. If we had shitty RBs we would not be the #1 rushing offense in the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. So I'm asking how are they shitty? We have the #1 rushing offense in the league with a RBBC. If we had shitty RBs we would not be the #1 rushing offense in the NFL.
Your leading rusher is not even a RB, well, not yet officially at least. The Cowboy RBs have more yards than the Eagles RBs

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your leading rusher is not even a RB, well, not yet officially at least. The Cowboy RBs have more yards than the Eagles RBs

The Eagles use a RBBC, they don't use an overpaid out of shape RB. It's the most effective and dominant running game in the league. You seem to be really insecure about it.

The Eagles RBs collectively average 5.0 YPA and the Cowboys RBs collectively average 4.7 YPA.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles use a RBBC, they don't use an overpaid out of shape RB. It's the most effective and dominant running game in the league. You seem to be really insecure about it.
You're babbling again/still:
The players listed as RBs for the Cowboys have more rushing yards than the players listed as RBs for the Eagles. True or false?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're babbling again/still:
The players listed as RBs for the Cowboys have more rushing yards than the players listed as RBs for the Eagles. True or false?

The Cowboys have they have 56 more yards on 30 more attempts.

The Eagles RBs collectively average 5.0 YPA and the Cowboys RBs collectively average 4.7 YPA.

Also on the flip side the Eagles RBs collectively average 7.3 YPR while the Cowboys RBs collectively average 6.8 YPR.

Just a very weird hill for you to try to die on here calling the Eagles RBs shitty with no backing argument and then you bring your RBs into it only to be shown the Cowboys have a less efficient running game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have they have 56 more yards on 30 more attempts.

Also on the flip side the Eagles RBs collectively average 7.3 YPR while the Cowboys RBs collectively average 6.8 YPR.

Just a very weird hill for you to try to die on here calling the Eagles RBs shitty with no backing argument and then you bring your RBs into it only to be shown the Cowboys have a less efficient running game.
Again. You can't follow the bouncing ball. The comment was not about this year. Go back up and re-trace the discussion.
Also, you have a great OL. That is a huge part of why you are able to run the ball. Your RBs this year are nothing special. Your QB/RB/PR/KR is a very good runner. But you said you aren't counting him. Put any RB on that team and they'd do about the same

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. You can't follow the bouncing ball. The comment was not about this year. Go back up and re-trace the discussion.
Also, you have a great OL. That is a huge part of why you are able to run the ball. Your RBs this year are nothing special. Your QB/RB/PR/KR is a very good runner. But you said you aren't counting him. Put any RB on that team and they'd do about the same

But how does that make them shitty? Shitty would be ineffective which they are not. Are we going to keep going into circles are can you bring something of actual substance to the table?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how does that make them shitty? Shitty would be ineffective which they are not. Are we going to keep going into circles are can you bring something of actual substance to the table?
Holy crap. Go back and trace the conversation. My comment about them being shitty was not about this year. You posted about Hurts being the 3rd Eagle to run for 10 TDs in a long time and I responded to that with:
"I forgot how shitty Eagles RBs have been."

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. Go back and trace the conversation. My comment about them being shitty was not about this year. You posted about Hurts being the 3rd Eagle to run for 10 TDs in a long time and I responded to that with:
"I forgot how shitty Eagles RBs have been."

Eagles Running Backs haven't been shitty during that time though. Were Duce Staley, Brian Westbrook and Correll Buckhalter shitty because they never had 10 rushing TDs in a single season? Was their RBBC shitty during their Super Bowl run? Is their RBBC shitty this year?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts was playing great all game. He had one bad play which was a fumble on a sack. None of that has anything to do with who the Redskins had at QB.

"Playing great" is having fumble, interception, no passing TDs and QB rating in low 80s at halftime (Gilbert was high 80s)?

I guess I understand all your comments regarding all the pro bowlers the Eagles have better now.