• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Dub Benefits most from Blake?

Survey says

• Steph

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Klay

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Andre Iguodala

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.Lee

• Bogut

• HB

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Crawford

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Speights

• Baze , finally gets his shot in LaLa Land

• Other : (post his name below)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true.

Who would be a seven game series against the east's 3rd seed (Toronto) and the west's likely 9th seed (The Suns)? Toss up right?

Yep, well said

:nod:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the season started we all agreed the starters were great but the bench sucked.
They addressed the bench, plus the team is basically healthy now. If they can stay healthy maybe they really do make some noise...too bad the conference is so damn good. Even the 8 seed this year in the West would be a top 5 team in the East.

Well, to be fair: not when the season STARTED, but about 20 games in it was apparent that the bench was weak. On paper, JO/Speights/HB/Green/Baze looked like it would be sufficient to spell the starters. And then we found out that they couldn't score. Also, we were thinking Festus would be back by February, pushing JO to third string.

As for the Eastern Conference, only two teams would make the playoffs in the West, and even THEN those two teams have been fattening up on their conference schedule.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be fair: not when the season STARTED, but about 20 games in it was apparent that the bench was weak. On paper, JO/Speights/HB/Green/Baze looked like it would be sufficient to spell the starters. And then we found out that they couldn't score. Also, we were thinking Festus would be back by February, pushing JO to third string.

As for the Eastern Conference, only two teams would make the playoffs in the West, and even THEN those two teams have been fattening up on their conference schedule.

I know the records show that but my point was more about team quality in general. Colin's comment was great, ANY of the top 9 in the West would win a playoff series vs teams 3-8 in the East IMO.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell has happened to Bogut though? One rebound against Phoenix last night? Good gracious!

The Suns could not miss while he was in there. Then, he barely played in the second half.

One of those weird games where playing D Lee at the 5 helped the Ws dominate, especially in that 3rd quarter.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy:

O'Neal and Bogut vs. Suns: 6 points, 3 boards

O'Neal and Bogut vs. Hawks: 27 points, 17 boards

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump, was I the only one looking for Baze and wondering why he wasn't playing against the Dubs last night?

Here's the story

Got to feel for KB, he worked his tail off to get to the show, gets traded from a Playoff caliber team to cellar dwellers, gets PT, but then gets hurt.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baze will find a spot on a roster next year. The Lakers may not be that team. They most likely are gonna completely reboot.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baze will find a spot on a roster next year. The Lakers may not be that team. They most likely are gonna completely reboot.

Well, I believe because the Lakers are going to "reboot", Baze is the type of player that would catch on with them.

1) Cheap
2) Tries to play Defense
3) Isn't Nick Young, and will actually pass the ball to Kobe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I believe because the Lakers are going to "reboot", Baze is the type of player that would catch on with them.

1) Cheap
2) Tries to play Defense
3) Isn't Nick Young, and will actually pass the ball to Kobe

No doubt Bazemore will stick with the Lakers. His numbers were actually quite good and he thrived without being forced into playing pg which isn't his natural position. He was our diamond in the rough but another team is reaping the benefits. I'm impressed with how well he shot the ball as a Laker.

mylie10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Jermaine oneal because Blake gets him the ball right where he needs it and looks for him at all times.