• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Dub Benefits most from Blake?

Survey says

• Steph

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Klay

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Andre Iguodala

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.Lee

• Bogut

• HB

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Crawford

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Speights

• Baze , finally gets his shot in LaLa Land

• Other : (post his name below)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$64k question?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The easy answer is Steph because it'll let him get extra rest and get to play off the ball a bit more, but...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Andre Iguodala. I think to begin the season it was ingrained in his head that he had to be simply a play creater. He had to be a distributor. He had to be a ball handler. He had to be the guy to make the extra pass.

With Blake, it alleviates that responsibility and I think it will allow him to be more aggressive on the offense end, scoring the ball. Having another facilitator creates more scoring opportunities for AI, who we need offensive production from.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes now has a point guard to get him the ball with the second unit.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on a the 2nd night of the B2B, Steph did play 38 minutes (but atleast it wasn't 40+), but Blake got us 18 solid minutes. He made several nice passes, unfortunately they went to Speights who missed many times.

I think the Dubs should look to Blake more on the offensive end, he has a solid shot, and makes smart plays.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on a the 2nd night of the B2B, Steph did play 38 minutes (but atleast it wasn't 40+), but Blake got us 18 solid minutes. He made several nice passes, unfortunately they went to Speights who missed many times.

I think the Dubs should look to Blake more on the offensive end, he has a solid shot, and makes smart plays.

On pace for a 28-0 record with Blake!

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I really like the Blake pick up. He is a real point behind Steph and like others said he should get the second unit good looks especially Barnes.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last night's game it looks like it might be Curry. he got significantly less playing time last night.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like Crawford ain't diggin' the Blake signing. he was throwing up shots from everywhere.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Crawford ain't diggin' the Blake signing. he was throwing up shots from everywhere.

Crawford is a natural scorer, not a distributing PG. This year as a Celtic was the first year he experimented being a distributor and showed he could do so, but it's not his natural role.

Having Blake run the second unit, puts him back in his comfort zone, which is putting the ball in the bucket. That's kind of what the Warriors need with the second unit.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford is a natural scorer, not a distributing PG. This year as a Celtic was the first year he experimented being a distributor and showed he could do so, but it's not his natural role.

Having Blake run the second unit, puts him back in his comfort zone, which is putting the ball in the bucket. That's kind of what the Warriors need with the second unit.

Good. That's an additonal way the Blake signing can help then.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news brooks and bazemore had very good nights tonight

I'm happy for Baze, he was a hard worker from all accounts, never could run our offense consistently though.

Baze plays solid defense, and is a long lanky player , can get to the hole when he wants, and is has nice hops.

Brooks is going to be 2-3 year project, and Dubs have Nedo to build up at this point.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing w Blake is that he's very hard nosed and is willing to take a big shot. Yes, he can QB but his leadership and toughness is where it's at for me.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing w Blake is that he's very hard nosed and is willing to take a big shot. Yes, he can QB but his leadership and toughness is where it's at for me.

Forget big shots, Blake made JO look 10 years younger with some of those sweet passes. granted it was against a terrible Nets team, but still.

Blake found Green for a couple of nice looks to the hole as well.

HB had another bad night, 1 for 7, with D.Lee out, this was another night for him to step up, but D. Green with 16 points, and 10 boards, yes, 16 boards and 10 boards , 3 steals, 2 dimes, and he didn't back down when K.G tried to go "thug" on him.

Steph had a solid night, my favorite stat besides the "W" is, only 31 mins played for Steph, save those minutes for the stretch and playoff runs.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBS!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget big shots, Blake made JO look 10 years younger with some of those sweet passes. granted it was against a terrible Nets team, but still.

Blake found Green for a couple of nice looks to the hole as well.

HB had another bad night, 1 for 7, with D.Lee out, this was another night for him to step up, but D. Green with 16 points, and 10 boards, yes, 16 boards and 10 boards , 3 steals, 2 dimes, and he didn't back down when K.G tried to go "thug" on him.

Steph had a solid night, my favorite stat besides the "W" is, only 31 mins played for Steph, save those minutes for the stretch and playoff runs.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBS!

Nets actually have been playing well lately actuall

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from stat lines alone, looks like JC hasn't exactly flourished with Blake on board. what have the games shown you guys in person?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from stat lines alone, looks like JC hasn't exactly flourished with Blake on board. what have the games shown you guys in person?

The entire second unit has looked a lot better since Blake's been here. JO/Green/HB/Craw/Blake can actually outplay the other team's second unit. And when one of the starters replaces Craw it's a very tough defensive unit.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire second unit has looked a lot better since Blake's been here. JO/Green/HB/Craw/Blake can actually outplay the other team's second unit. And when one of the starters replaces Craw it's a very tough defensive unit.

When the season started we all agreed the starters were great but the bench sucked.
They addressed the bench, plus the team is basically healthy now. If they can stay healthy maybe they really do make some noise...too bad the conference is so damn good. Even the 8 seed this year in the West would be a top 5 team in the East.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the season started we all agreed the starters were great but the bench sucked.
They addressed the bench, plus the team is basically healthy now. If they can stay healthy maybe they really do make some noise...too bad the conference is so damn good. Even the 8 seed this year in the West would be a top 5 team in the East.

So true.

Who would be a seven game series against the east's 3rd seed (Toronto) and the west's likely 9th seed (The Suns)? Toss up right?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell has happened to Bogut though? One rebound against Phoenix last night? Good gracious!