• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Where will Julius Randle end up?

Where will Julius Randle end up this summer?

• Atlanta

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dallas

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Back with the Lakers

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Somewhere else (explain)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that would definitely help taking that Hill contract either way the Pelicans would be gaining salary waiving him or trading him.
Just pairing RJ with Zion and adding Knox, Mitchell, etc. could be enticing.
Either way the offers are close, it's just really if Griffin is in control than he will make the best offer plain and simple, if he isn't, it will be difficult for the Lakers to get him.

Ingram
Kuzma
#7 (trade with Bulls)
Future pick
Take Solomon Hill contract

You don't get back the young players like in the Knicks offer but you still have 3 top 10 picks (including Zion). Ingram coming up for an extension could be a negative but that's really the only issue. It just depends if they love RJ and Knox. Maybe Griffin isn't a fan of both, like myself lol. DSJ doesn't offer much. I do like Mitchell though.

Agree. It would be really close.

I've heard that Gentry and Griffin like the Lakers kids, especially Gentry. But I haven't heard or read anything about what they think of the Knicks kids in comparison.

I've also read that while the Pels would deal with the Lakers, they would have to clearly "win" the trade offers.

I don't know if giving them a few more million in cap space and Gentry liking the Lakers kids constitutes a clear enough "win" though.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn would be a great fit for him based on their style of play. It would utilize his full skillset.

Not a bad option, but I like Atlanta. He fits their timeline much better than any of the other marquee free agents, and a core that includes Trae Young, John Collins, and whomever their two lottery picks may be.

That Atlanta GM is credited for having discovered Draymond Green in his Golden State days, so why not use their cap space on a guy that Green himself had publicly endorsed?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad option, but I like Atlanta. He fits their timeline much better than any of the other marquee free agents, and a core that includes Trae Young, John Collins, and whomever their two lottery picks may be.

That Atlanta GM is credited for having discovered Draymond Green in his Golden State days, so why not use their cap space on a guy that Green himself had publicly endorsed?

Atlanta is an interesting fit, and they have the cap space it will take. Young setting up Randle or feeding him on the break sounds like fun.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Atlanta would be a great option, I'm just not sure at the fit with him and Collins together. I think if I'm Atlanta, I'd try my hardest to get a guy like Khris Middleton. Think he'd be an excellent fit with their roster, given his shooting and defensive ability.

Young and Randle though in a pick and roll would be amazing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Atlanta would be a great option, I'm just not sure at the fit with him and Collins together. I think if I'm Atlanta, I'd try my hardest to get a guy like Khris Middleton. Think he'd be an excellent fit with their roster, given his shooting and defensive ability.

Young and Randle though in a pick and roll would be amazing.

Ayton and Randle.

Zingis and Randle.

Both those could be interesting.