• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where the fuck are all the Cardinal fans?

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, we've turned our season around. Won the first playoff series against the unbeatable Phillies and now are on the cusp of going to the World Series for the 3rd time since 2004 and nada, not a damned soul on this board.

Once our team gets past the Chokers the only thing that is going to stand in the way of our 11th World Series championships will be the Rangers and I am afraid they won't put up much of a fight. The time is now baby. It is going to happen.

:becky:

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't I edit this post? I want to remove the curse words. Had at least 1 beer to many and was celebrating the Cardinals glorious victory last night. Is that wrong? :kiss:

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why can't I edit this post? I want to remove the curse words. Had at least 1 beer to many and was celebrating the Cardinals glorious victory last night. Is that wrong? :kiss:

Shame on you ginger, we are going to have to wash your mouth out with soap :nono:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are you at ginger

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually just watched the game tonight. Didn't get on the board or any board for that matter. The guys over on the Ranger board no longer want my input.:( Doesn't bother me because I wasn't actually going to post over there during the Series anyway. I thought it would be tacky.

Ranger fans are very interesting to interact with though. When they lose a game they believe they'll never win another and when they win a game they think they'll never lose again. For the life of me I still can't figure out why they think the Cardinals are a bad team. I don't know where they get that from.

I've read repeatedly that the NL isn't as good as the American League. I guess they still think that if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth. People at work also tend to think the Cardinals didn't beat anybody to get to the Series completely dismissing me when I tell them that Milwaukee was a very, very good team and the Phillies were also a really terrific team.