• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the RGIII love?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
Play against competition that has only has one team in the top 60 defenses and you can win the heisman.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play against competition that has only has one team in the top 60 defenses and you can win the heisman.

RG3 would do what he does against ANY defense. You can't defend against his accuracy. If he gets a second to make a read, he's got you. His team isn't great, but I get tired of you idiot SEC homers that don't want a give a man his due. RG3 will prove himself in the NFL as well.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII definitely deserved this, first year in a good long while they've gotten the Heisman right, imo.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RG3 would do what he does against ANY defense. You can't defend against his accuracy. If he gets a second to make a read, he's got you. His team isn't great, but I get tired of you idiot SEC homers that don't want a give a man his due. RG3 will prove himself in the NFL as well.

There has been a lot of love for him from Alabama fans on a lot of other boards taht i visit such as Tigerdroppings so dont use one Bama fan to broad paint us all. RG3 deserved it so i would like to congratulate him, a much better choice then just giving it to Luck. RG3 did have 3 outstanding WRs and a solid RB. I used all 3 of his WRs in my fantasy league. Kendall Wright is a stud and Terrance Williams played lights out all year. Reese is a solid second WR on most teams. Galloway was a beast in the second half of the season running the ball. I also agree he would have done just as well in the SEC especially since he would have an even better line.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just met a Texas fan that was dissing RG3 hard. Damn dumbass Texas fans can't give credit where it's due.