• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

........where in the hell is BOSS429???

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's missing out on all of the Bradford drama! .... I honestly wanted to hear his take on our injured qb!!:tm:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
photodrunk.jpg

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the ole boy is taking the news rather difficult. I hope he's not suicidal!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is he?

1052.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss has had enough. He's sold everything and is living in a cabin in remote Arkansas. The world is coming to an end in his eyes. He has no internet or cable and just signed up to be on next season's: Mountain Men.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss has had enough. He's sold everything and is living in a cabin in remote Arkansas. The world is coming to an end in his eyes. He has no internet or cable and just signed up to be on next season's: Mountain Men.

Or the next season of Duck Dynasty!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's missing out on all of the Bradford drama! .... I honestly wanted to hear his take on our injured qb!!:tm:

Just been away from the site for a while Zeke. I really lost interest in arguing with a couple butt pimples on this site over everything that I posted, and I saw no point in continuing it. When I converse with God, I do it the traditional way---though prayer. Never across message boards with one pimple in particular who only THINKS he is God.

In any case, I am truly sorry for Bradford's recent injury. Believe it or not, I was rooting for him to prove me wrong. But I must also say that it didn't surprise me in the least. As a matter of fact I almost expected something like this to happen. If an injury didn't occur, inevitably there would have been something else that would have happened to arm the Bradford lovers with excuses for his performance, or lack thereof. So to all the Bradford apologists out there, I hate to say I told you so.......but I told you so. Can we please just now move on from this QB nightmare for the last 4 years. But of course as SJ76 has so accurately pointed out on numerous occasions, the Rams FO is staffed by a bunch of buffoons, and it also wouldn't surprise me if they retain Bradford and his 16 million $$$ hit next season. If that does happen, then after 43 years as a Rams fan, I will then become an ex-Rams fan at that point. Any franchise that stupid deserves exactly what they get---bad luck or not.

I am not going to feel too bad for poor pitiful Bradford though, with his 51 million (or whatever unholy amount it is) unearned, charity contribution from the Rams that he's received at this point. After all, he is everything you would want........soft on the inside, and soft on the outside..........if you're talking about crème filled donuts. But not in a QB. Just as I don't have the "attributes" to be a belly dancer, Bradford doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB.

We'll be OK this year with Hill at QB if that's what it comes down to. Butt please (pun intended) No Sanchez. He's more interested in how his hair is styled than playing QB. He's even said he doesn't want to be traded to the Rams. Really? He'd rather stay a backup than go somewhere where he can start? What a kitten. So he's just another one of those "hide under the bed and paint your toenails wennie boys" Didn't we just lose one of them? Don't need another one to take his place.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought we agreed that you wouldn't reveal my whereabouts SJ? Thanks a lot. I do have a sign on my door though-----NO PIMPLES ALLOWED. Hope that is enough to keep them away.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just been away from the site for a while Zeke. I really lost interest in arguing with a couple butt pimples on this site over everything that I posted, and I saw no point in continuing it. When I converse with God, I do it the traditional way---though prayer. Never across message boards with one pimple in particular who only THINKS he is God.

In any case, I am truly sorry for Bradford's recent injury. Believe it or not, I was rooting for him to prove me wrong. But I must also say that it didn't surprise me in the least. As a matter of fact I almost expected something like this to happen. If an injury didn't occur, inevitably there would have been something else that would have happened to arm the Bradford lovers with excuses for his performance, or lack thereof. So to all the Bradford apologists out there, I hate to say I told you so.......but I told you so. Can we please just now move on from this QB nightmare for the last 4 years. But of course as SJ76 has so accurately pointed out on numerous occasions, the Rams FO is staffed by a bunch of buffoons, and it also wouldn't surprise me if they retain Bradford and his 16 million $$$ hit next season. If that does happen, then after 43 years as a Rams fan, I will then become an ex-Rams fan at that point. Any franchise that stupid deserves exactly what they get---bad luck or not.

I am not going to feel too bad for poor pitiful Bradford though, with his 51 million (or whatever unholy amount it is) unearned, charity contribution from the Rams that he's received at this point. After all, he is everything you would want........soft on the inside, and soft on the outside..........if you're talking about crème filled donuts. But not in a QB. Just as I don't have the "attributes" to be a belly dancer, Bradford doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB.

We'll be OK this year with Hill at QB if that's what it comes down to. Butt please (pun intended) No Sanchez. He's more interested in how his hair is styled than playing QB. He's even said he doesn't want to be traded to the Rams. Really? He'd rather stay a backup than go somewhere where he can start? What a kitten. So he's just another one of those "hide under the bed and paint your toenails wennie boys" Didn't we just lose one of them? Don't need another one to take his place.

.......for a minute there, I thought we lost ya! Its good to hear your reaction! Also you were right about SB all along and you have a right to say "I told you so". Doesn't matter on whether these BUTT PIMPLES agree or not. Its your opinion and many of us agree with you! Its good to have you back!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......for a minute there, I thought we lost ya! Its good to hear your reaction! Also you were right about SB all along and you have a right to say "I told you so". Doesn't matter on whether these BUTT PIMPLES agree or not. Its your opinion and many of us agree with you! Its good to have you back!!
th

Hey let's get one thing straight, I'm a conservative butt pimple. :lol:

TBT I never argued his durability much.....

I argued the bust factor based on his talent.

Everyone knew a repaired ACL was iffy and hoped and prepared for the best.

PS Glad to see Boss back, We are better with him regardless of anything else.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. Now that we have the name-calling out in the open, all of you might want to move along from future name-calling. That is a discreet no-no on this board. If you want to start name-calling, go south to the Penalty box and let 'er rip. Capeeche?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Hey let's get one thing straight, I'm a conservative butt pimple. :lol:

TBT I never argued his durability much.....

I argued the bust factor based on his talent.

Everyone knew a repaired ACL was iffy and hoped and prepared for the best.

PS Glad to see Boss back, We are better with him regardless of anything else.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Only Vita could find a butt pimple pic....good job! LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. Now that we have the name-calling out in the open, all of you might want to move along from future name-calling. That is a discreet no-no on this board. If you want to start name-calling, go south to the Penalty box and let 'er rip. Capeeche?

:agree::suds:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks Zeke. I appreciate the support!