• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

........where in the hell is BOSS429???

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. Now that we have the name-calling out in the open, all of you might want to move along from future name-calling. That is a discreet no-no on this board. If you want to start name-calling, go south to the Penalty box and let 'er rip. Capeeche?

You are quite correct Retro. I shouldn't have gone there. I apologize to you and the two individuals I was referring to, and the rest of the board also. Sometimes it's better to just ignore things instead of letting them escalate to this point. I will try to keep my "descriptive observations" reserved for the illustrious players, coaches, and teams we discuss here.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:Ahhh! Were family again:nod:. I personally am glad Bradford is gone from the conversation. He wasn't going to take the Rams to the Super Bowl and as I said at least a couple dozen times, running the football and taking the ball out of Bradford's hands was the only way the Rams would have success. Now will Hill or Davis take the Rams to the Super Bowl either, probably not but if you look at it from a distance, the difference from Hill to Bradford is minor. In fact the same could be said about Kellen last year. Now will the Rams look QB in the next draft, ahh Yea and I would trade picks to move up to get the one you want too. I would cut Bradford now, he has made his money, and given us like a 16-30 record or something like that. Two ACLs really? Over and Out!:nod:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:Ahhh! Were family again:nod:. I personally am glad Bradford is gone from the conversation. He wasn't going to take the Rams to the Super Bowl and as I said at least a couple dozen times, running the football and taking the ball out of Bradford's hands was the only way the Rams would have success. Now will Hill or Davis take the Rams to the Super Bowl either, probably not but if you look at it from a distance, the difference from Hill to Bradford is minor. In fact the same could be said about Kellen last year. Now will the Rams look QB in the next draft, ahh Yea and I would trade picks to move up to get the one you want too. I would cut Bradford now, he has made his money, and given us like a 16-30 record or something like that. Two ACLs really? Over and Out!:nod:

Totaly agree Blue, sometimes I think you read my mind! A run game was the only thing that could save SB. I was hoping that we would at least get a chance to see that. I still cant believe how easily he reinjured himself. The hit wasnt really that bad and he just kind of freaked out when it happened. I think he already had the Mark Bulger syndrome! :sad2:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are quite correct Retro. I shouldn't have gone there. I apologize to you and the two individuals I was referring to, and the rest of the board also. Sometimes it's better to just ignore things instead of letting them escalate to this point. I will try to keep my "descriptive observations" reserved for the illustrious players, coaches, and teams we discuss here.

Accepted and no worries. Onward we go.:10:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've found common ground to agree on :nod: At this point I think we have to root for the Rams and hope for the best. If they start out at 5-2, I think everybody will be pleasantly surprised and continue to root for their success. But if they come out 2-5 instead, at some point we then have to almost root for them to continue to lose do we not? That's the only way we're ever going to get one of the good QBs in the next draft. QB will be in demand in the next draft like it always is. Just seems to me that the team is primed for success, it's just missing the one prime ingredient. I would hate to see the talent we've accumulated dissipate or worse yet go somewhere else and have success because we again missed the boat on the most important position on the team. That was one of the most frustrating things for me with Bradford---I just felt the Rams would never accomplish the ultimate goal of winning a SB no matter how talented the team constructed around him was as long as he was here. If the Rams keep him around next year it will be like a nightmare that just keeps reoccurring. :doh:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will try to keep my "descriptive observations" reserved for the illustrious players, coaches, and teams we discuss here.

^^ Thats awesome right there :clap: ^^...... how can one not like this guy?? .....even if he is a mountain man!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I missed it! dang it... What did you say? :lol: Man! a guy needs to check in here every day or you might miss some good stuff. :lol:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, is there any thing to do in kansas city?