• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the Rams Fans and what did they do to Stafford?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is football won in the trenches?
Other teams fans, "Yes it is!"
What makes an offensive line unit get better?
Other teams fans, "Playing together, experience, good coaching."
Rams are the only team to have different starting offensive line every game, would you say that has an impact?
Other teams fans, "That don't apply to the Rams, they suck. I'm a mere simpleton."

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have 6 offensive lineman on the IR right now, Rams went into the season with 8

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots have 1 offensive lineman on IR, right now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots have 1 offensive lineman on IR, right now.
The salt in your tears should be considered a delicacy.

Other team fans, laughing at your snivelling

Let us know when you have to start a WR at DB during a playoff run.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My stalker is back, he/she/it can't help him/her/itself. You got to make sure to comment when I say something. I understand a clown like you, can't help but want to be like me. I speak facts, you speak opinions. We're done here. I might just need a restraining order, you just can't help yourself.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My stalker is back, he/she/it can't help him/her/itself. You got to make sure to comment when I say something. I understand a clown like you, can't help but want to be like me. I speak facts, you speak opinions. We're done here. I might just need a restraining order, you just can't help yourself.
What's this? A post without tears?

You're a total ass clown proven more and more with each delusional post. Don't change, Do you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is football won in the trenches?
Other teams fans, "Yes it is!"
What makes an offensive line unit get better?
Other teams fans, "Playing together, experience, good coaching."
Rams are the only team to have different starting offensive line every game, would you say that has an impact?
Other teams fans, "That don't apply to the Rams, they suck. I'm a mere simpleton."
I don't know why you guys keep saying that. No one has said the Rams haven't had injuries to the OL. People are saying they suck this year and they do. There's always a reason, but don't pretend that's the only one. Your QB has been horrid and your big FA signing WR was a huge mistake. I for one think the OL would have struggled any way after losing your best OL to retirement and another starter to FA. I also think trading away all of your draft picks and giving a disproportionate share of your cap to a few players is finally starting to show and hurts your depth. Did you get anything out of your draft picks this year? I think the problem was your front office had a poor offseason although I loved the Wagner signing. When you have no draft picks, you can't afford to lose more than you sign in FA. :2cents:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
parking lot will be available for a tent compound.

Lots of good could come from the rams sucking this Christmas.
Cmon LA, do the right thing!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Troy Brown? If so, I'd say that worked out pretty well for the Pats. Part of 3 Super Bowl wins and rightfully named to a gang of greatest Patriots teams. At the very least you gotta admit Brown's got a great start on themerry-go-round of offensive linemen the Rams have played this year. Though I guess technically speaking. The Rams merry-go-round OL could match or surpass what Brown contributed to the Pats.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you guys keep saying that. No one has said the Rams haven't had injuries to the OL. People are saying they suck this year and they do. There's always a reason, but don't pretend that's the only one. Your QB has been horrid and your big FA signing WR was a huge mistake. I for one think the OL would have struggled any way after losing your best OL to retirement and another starter to FA. I also think trading away all of your draft picks and giving a disproportionate share of your cap to a few players is finally starting to show and hurts your depth. Did you get anything out of your draft picks this year? I think the problem was your front office had a poor offseason although I loved the Wagner signing. When you have no draft picks, you can't afford to lose more than you sign in FA. :2cents:

I said in an earlier post, that the offensive line was one of many factors. I also said how losing OBJ, Von Miller, and Whit was also harmful. It is just one of those seasons, where nothing can go right. We all knew this wasn't going to last, you build this team this way it is either boom or bust, Rams had boom now it's bust time because of lack of depth and not being able to keep everyone.