• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the Rams Fans and what did they do to Stafford?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah. I'm suppose to be crying.

Why can't we be good?:sadbron: Why can't we go 25+ years of not winning a championship like some other teams? :sadbron: Why can't we be like the last place in their division Pats? Why? :sadbron: Why can't Madden be any good? :sadbron:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah. I'm suppose to be crying.

Why can't we be good?:sadbron: Why can't we go 25+ years of not winning a championship like some other teams? :sadbron: Why can't we be like the last place in their division Pats? Why? :sadbron: Why can't Madden be any good? :sadbron:
Why were you soooo wrong when all non Lamb fans were telling you that you were going to be a one hit wonder.

Other team fans still laughing at you and others.

Congrats on your ONE trophy, now back to mediocrity regardless of what city the Lambs find themself in.

Oh woa is me, we lost players after a SB. Double woa is me we have injuries. LOL

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

This is another one that confuses me. Why are Pats fans batting another team's fans on the opposite coast, in a different conference.

This feels like the Patriots-Seahawks fans rumble. As in... Why?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams should go into fire sale mode to recoup some draft picks

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

This is another one that confuses me. Why are Pats fans batting another team's fans on the opposite coast, in a different conference.

Nobody knows

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why were you soooo wrong when all non Lamb fans were telling you that you were going to be a one hit wonder.

Other team fans still laughing at you and others.

Congrats on your ONE trophy, now back to mediocrity regardless of what city the Lambs find themself in.

Oh woa is me, we lost players after a SB. Double woa is me we have injuries. LOL
In the Super Bowl thread after the Rams won the Super Bowl, I said the Rams wouldn't repeat, so why am I suppose to be crying?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Super Bowl thread after the Rams won the Super Bowl, I said the Rams wouldn't repeat, so why am I suppose to be crying?
Great story, you go girl. Just read your posts. Your tears are a special kind of lovely.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

For those with short memories or chiming in late;
There is a cost for making bold statements to "Pats fans"
Don't make the bold statements unless you want them thrown back at you later.
I have a long memory, Should I change because it "confuses you?"

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those with short memories or chiming in late;
There is a cost for making bold statements to "Pats fans"
Don't make the bold statements unless you want them thrown back at you later.
I have a long memory, Should I change because it "confuses you?"

I guess I don't pay close attention to a rivalry that shouldn't exist that doesn't concern me. I don't have any dog in this fight. It's like me shit talking a Raiders or Chargers fan. I don't have a reason to, but I do it anyways because... I am obsessive and I have thin skin?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly

The way the Rams built the team, it was never going to be a dynasty.

They built the team to win in a 3 year window, and they got it in year 1.

Mission accomplished!

And because of the way the Rams built the team with the F… them picks, most knew when it went south, it was going to be bad because the team was so top heavy.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't pay close attention to a rivalry that shouldn't exist that doesn't concern me. I don't have any dog in this fight. It's like me shit talking a Raiders or Chargers fan. I don't have a reason to, but I do it anyways because... I am obsessive and I have thin skin?
Not all the Pats fans are bad, just some of them are trying to ruin the bunch.

Where are the (Rams fans created) Pats negativity thread? In other threads, Anything said about the Rams in a negative light, some of the those Pats are there ready to add on? But the Rams fans are the problem. The nerve of us to respond to some of the negativity, which only means we're crying. I blocked some of them, but time after time they are responded to something I said even if blocked. They are the only ones I blocked, you just can't beat an highly experienced moron in an argument.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where are the (Rams fans created) Pats negativity thread? In other threads, Anything said about the Rams in a negative light, some of the those Pats are there ready to add on? But the Rams fans are the problem. The nerve of us to respond to some of the negativity, which only means we're crying. I blocked some of them, but time after time they are responded to something I said even if blocked. They are the only ones I blocked, you just can't beat an highly experienced moron in an argument.
Most of the Rams fans are good fans.
Like I mentioned earlier, Rams are the champs, Being given a hard time should be a badge of honor.
Superbowl hangovers are not fun - but it's more fun than never getting there.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through 13 games this season, Ramsey has allowed a completion percentage of 68.7% as a nearest defender, the 10th-highest percentage among defensive backs with at least 50 targets, according to NFL Next Gen Stats. Ramsey has also been the nearest defender on seven touchdowns this season, the most of any cornerback.

Ouch
not sure Prime had a season like this, but Ramsey said he will evaluate his performance when the season ends.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through 13 games this season, Ramsey has allowed a completion percentage of 68.7% as a nearest defender, the 10th-highest percentage among defensive backs with at least 50 targets, according to NFL Next Gen Stats. Ramsey has also been the nearest defender on seven touchdowns this season, the most of any cornerback.

Ouch
not sure Prime had a season like this, but Ramsey said he will evaluate his performance when the season ends.
it cracked me up when DK Metcalf waved Ramsey to follow him when he went into motion.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ouch
He has not been good this year, he was last year. His play has been disappointing which fits in with the season. He also hasn't been the leader like he was last year. We will have an interesting offseason coming, for sure.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1671160388076.png

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you continue to obsesses over me, is it because I fucked your mother, your sister, or supposed girlfriend? Are you mad because I kicked your ass? Where did the bad rams touch you?
Are you enjoying your winter school vacation?

At least you get a break from the kids bullying you.

Keep crying it's what you do best.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you enjoying your winter school vacation?

At least you get a break from the kids bullying you.

Keep crying it's what you do best.
I understand, time for your daily therapy session. Let it all out.