• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When its all said and done where will Miles stack up?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I especially liked when Dan Gable played the part of Rhett Butler in GWTW.

An all time classic.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. OK, John Woodens ghost came back and scared the shit out of Tom OSborne by banging his 11 BB trophies together and keeping him up all night!!! :)

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I especially liked when Dan Gable played the part of Rhett Butler in GWTW.

An all time classic.

Frankly RA, Dan doesnt give a damn!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I just put a big old rubber dildo on thee hook and threw it out there and you came a swimmin along and gobbled that shit right up

gPElk.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been giving you people shit on this bord about miles for a long time.b.c they are giving Bo a hard time. You can put the dildo back in yer butt der buddy I reread yer post sorry long weekend of drinking my mind a lil fuzzy.

So here is my question HP......

If I can put the dildo back in my butt.....then that means it came out of my butt to begin with......

So just to get this all straight, you gobbled down a rubber dildo that came out of my butt......correct?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles and the Huskers just got plugged on ESPN during the North Carolina @ Florida St game. :yahoo:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is my question HP......

If I can put the dildo back in my butt.....then that means it came out of my butt to begin with......

So just to get this all straight, you gobbled down a rubber dildo that came out of my butt......correct?

When did I say I gobbled it down? You hitting the hooch tonight JJM

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume you are referring to your post earlier about throwing a dildo out on the line Demi coming along probably end up but you said that not me so that's your fantasy buddy. you would have a way better luck with Brasky and exorbitant

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigRed472

Read and comprehend the OP before you rattle your booger pickers on your keyboard and make yourself look like a dumbass.
-------
Red Alert--I understand what's being said, I just think it's beyond premature to play this kind of game with Miles. The other three coaches in this conversation have made their mark. IMO. it's a bit presumptuous to be playing the "if" game with a coach who hasn't been here that long and hasn't really made his mark.

How about dealing with this for an "if " idea. IF Nebraska has a really great season with Miles as HC, will the school fork out the money to keep him? Because that's the "if" hurdle we'll face first not this IF championship talk. If he can pull a great season off everybody to and including any major BB program that may be looking for a new coach is going to come around sniffing here. That's a worthy "if" premise to discuss.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles signed a 7 year contract I think we will fork out DA money

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Red Alert--I understand what's being said, I just think it's beyond premature to play this kind of game with Miles. The other three coaches in this conversation have made their mark. IMO. it's a bit presumptuous to be playing the "if" game with a coach who hasn't been here that long and hasn't really made his mark.

How about dealing with this for an "if " idea. IF Nebraska has a really great season with Miles as HC, will the school fork out the money to keep him? Because that's the "if" hurdle we'll face first not this IF championship talk. If he can pull a great season off everybody to and including any major BB program that may be looking for a new coach is going to come around sniffing here. That's a worthy "if" premise to discuss.

No, you obviously don't understand. It's merely speculative "What if" chatter on a message board. Don't get so bent out of shape about it.

"The other three coaches in this conversation have made their mark".
No shit Sherlock. Nobody is comparing current Tim Miles to them.

"What if" another school comes after him?
Why the fuck would they when he's yet to win anything of significance? That's a bit presumptuous to be playing the "if" game with a coach who hasn't really made his mark. :L

Quit being a dumbass.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the what ifs, The Husker basketball team is improving as the season goes on. That is the best thing to happen with them in a long time.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second......

What IF we win all of our games from here on out???

WE WOULD BE THE FUCKING NATIONAL CHAMPZ!

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles signed a 7 year contract I think we will fork out DA money
-------
Think and hope are great terms but prove nothing. Nebraska Sports area at a crossroads. For decades we relied solely on "football" as our "moneyball". Now while both basketball teams, as well as volleyball and at least baseball have the potential to make money. We have already given raises to Pelini (who was under a long term contract) and he has never had an outstnding year. If Miles pulls of a conference championship do you pay him accordingly and if so do other HCs in other sports get raises that are similar?

I'm willing to bet given the improvement of the team Miles will get a decent raise despite a 7 year contract.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Basketball team generates a lot of money.

They're putting a lot of butts in the seats and not to mention, the Men's Basketball team airs more times per year on TV than any other sport.

Of course he gets a raise.