• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When its all said and done where will Miles stack up?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
728me.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LMAO @ 472 whenever I see Miles in our banner.

When I was seeking input on it and some suggested Miles, bigred472 PM'd me demanding Yori be up there instead because she's accomplished more. :L

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Coach Yori, love her.

But I understand you don't shove women's athletics at anybody. Fans either embrace it or they don't. Pushing the issue only alienates potential fans, IMO.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women folk are hosting Penn St at 6:00 Central on ESPN2

I'll be watching Syracuse at Maryland tho.

Good luck ladies.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Yori is a Jaysker...... Just saying....

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attendance at Nebraska you dipshit. Attendance, tv revenue, marketing revenue, apparel, the whole thing.

Stop distracting by adding other schools into it. What other schools pay their coaches has nothing to do with the disparity in salary of Nebraska coaches. ZERO.

Men's football and basketball apparel are what people want. Men's football and basketball are what is watched on TV that advertisers pay for. Men's football and basketball is what fills the stadiums and arena.

You are truly a fucking idiot that can't accept that you are wrong in whining about salary disparity for the coaches of women's sports.
--------
You cannot compare the men's and women's basketball programs.

Not in attendance or in advertising revenue.

-------
Did I argue that? Did I argue that? Let me look back on this thread----um NOPE.
-------
It took you long enough to come up with that steaming pile of shit you call justification for being a knucklehead.

Bo Pelino salary: $2.97 million
Tim Miles salary: $1.52 million
Connie Yori salary: $693,000
John Cook salary: $400,000
-------

Why do you think that is?

Hint. The disparity's got nothing to do with what other coaches are making around the country in any sport.

Quit being a fucking dumbass. You're just digging a deeper hole.

-------
Again, as I said before....common knowledge. so, exactly what was your point?
-------
If you truly feel Yori should be paid "equitable" to Miles and the definition of "equitable" is fair, impartial, just, and unbiased, then since the mens bball program makes $2.4 million profit and the women's bball program shows a $2.3 million loss, then Connie Yori should be paying UNL to coach there.
-------
What has Connie Yori given us? Let's say to all the other sports programs? You tell me. Here's a clue especially about building a sport powerhouse-----It's not all about money.
-------
I LMAO @ 472 whenever I see Miles in our banner.

When I was seeking input on it and some suggested Miles, bigred472 PM'd me demanding Yori be up there instead because she's accomplished more.
facepalm.gif

-------
You know something RA, on these boards there are really no winners or losers ,but some like you must truly believe that winning is everything, because I HAVE NOT PM'D YOU ABOUT ANYTHING....EVER.
-------
Stop distracting by adding other schools into it. What other schools pay their coaches has nothing to do with the disparity in salary of Nebraska coaches. ZERO.
---------

OMG, what a whiney assed bitch you are. YOU brought up salaries, I just happened to use your logic against yourself.

RA--You are quite knowledgeable when it comes to Nebraska football, and for the most part I wouldn't argue against you. However when it comes to making this athletic program a COMPLETE success, you are' apparently judging by your debating skills completely clueless.

P. S. I have NEVER "PM'D" you so knock off with the lies. Hell I haven't even figured out how to do that yet.:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.....it doesn't matter what she has given "us"....

She hasn't given the University any money.....and so they aint gonna give her any. That is the unfortunate reality of the way this world works. Nobody gets paid for more than they generate. Not one single person.

And the only thing that really does matter to the University, by the way, is money. Truly.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women folk are hosting Penn St at 6:00 Central on ESPN2

I'll be watching Syracuse at Maryland tho.

Good luck ladies.

They played like champs tonight. Outstanding team defense, then blew their doors off from 3 for good measure. Ran those fools from state college right out of PBA.

Being a Husker Hoops fan is really fine right now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know something RA, on these boards there are really no winners or losers ,but some like you must truly believe that winning is everything, because I HAVE NOT PM'D YOU ABOUT ANYTHING....EVER.
-------
P. S. I have NEVER "PM'D" you so knock off with the lies. Hell I haven't even figured out how to do that yet.:suds:

popcorn_zps41d40fff.gif~original

I used sarcasm font.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
popcorn_zps41d40fff.gif~original

--------

And you don't have the balls to admit when you're wrong....issue being I never PM'D you. Although that wasn't the first lie you stated on this thread to me. Oh wait are you going to deny it? Because yeah I'm calling you out. Put up all your infantile gutless pictures. When you do that, as your only response, it only shows what a crass liar you are. Just admit your were wrong. I don't care about winning, just about the bullshit.