• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's the excuse now?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, what's this weeks excuse?

Lack of defensive impact? Sure D played well considering pts til the 4th, but no sacks(again), no muscle in the middle(where's Marecic Harbaugh/Baalke?), terrible secondary outside of Reid AGAIN, how could they blitz on a 3 WR set and leave the slot open for 5-7 yards everytime?

Or how about Kap? WTF dude? where is your mind? is it some hoochie or GQ magazine? holy crap, Geno Smith is outplaying you as of late... Geno... !!!!! Maybe they need to bring a real vet QB to get Kap's mind sharp and back into the playbook, he's really not committed as of late, bad passes, bad reads, late reads, late decisions... too hesistant to break out n run?... what happened?

Run the ball means good, so Roman or Harb or Kap stay away from running? Gore should really curse them out... Hunter too, those two fancy plays weren't for him....

what is happening?

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Lack of defensive impact? Sure D played well considering pts til the 4th, but no sacks(again), no muscle in the middle(where's Marecic Harbaugh/Baalke?), terrible secondary outside of Reid AGAIN, how could they blitz on a 3 WR set and leave the slot open for 5-7 yards everytime?

Or how about Kap? WTF dude? where is your mind? is it some hoochie or GQ magazine? holy crap, Geno Smith is outplaying you as of late... Geno... !!!!! Maybe they need to bring a real vet QB to get Kap's mind sharp and back into the playbook, he's really not committed as of late, bad passes, bad reads, late reads, late decisions... too hesistant to break out n run?... what happened?

Run the ball means good, so Roman or Harb or Kap stay away from running? Gore should really curse them out... Hunter too, those two fancy plays weren't for him....

what is happening?

I am not blaming Kap too much yet. From what I see and hear on TV, receivers are not getting open. Remeber how good he was against GB? He did not all of a sudden lose that.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not blaming Kap too much yet. From what I see and hear on TV, receivers are not getting open. Remeber how good he was against GB? He did not all of a sudden lose that.

He was effective vs GB because the Packers put all of their focus on stopping the run and especially Kaep. He had wide open recievers.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not on Kap too much either. Gotta remember he is still a work in progress. And yeah, our skill people don't seem to be very skilled.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what is happening?

Agreed. Absolutely no excuse.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Looks ike Kap went Hollywood on us rather than studying football.

Vernon, Crabtree & the OL carried him last year.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At home, against the Colts are you kidding me? A Colts D that gives up 200 yards rushing and 200 something yards passing to Terrel Pryor and the Oakland raiders! If Seattle wasn't a wake up call this better be. A team with Super Bowl aspirations went to a team that better get their act together before they miss the playoffs. A pathetic performance. Receivers can't get open the o-line cant block. Kap Has terrible decision-making. Play calling was horrendous. We were running the ball fairly effectively and all of a sudden we stopped The defense kept us in the game for three quarters but where's the pass rush. And once again Harbaugh and Company got outcoached. Unbelievable.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks ike Kap went Hollywood on us rather than studying football.

Vernon, Crabtree & the OL carried him last year.

Do you really believe that? Kap seems very dedicated. I think you would have a difficult time finding a young quarterback who didn't have struggles.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't accept that... Alex had no WRs for most of his career and the offense under Harbaugh managed wins in the end... Kap never checks down, he's been throwing inaccurate bullets or just to Boldin...

The GB game, sooo much of those yards went to Boldin, no one else. Davis as a TE but he wasn't available today. GB also sold out to stop the run(Qb or RB)... the secondary was open for Kap and Boldin couldn't drop one that day.

He didn't bring that high power offense of his in Seattle last and today at home as well... he all of sudden lost it... something is messed up here....

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Absolutely no excuse.

No excuses of course. But were still 1-2 yes it sucks the hawks are 3-0 but we still got time to right this. I agree I'm not happy with lots of things. But we will not stop fighting until we are done. It sucks we have a short week traveling to STL but if we win were back at 2-2 and an easier schedule.

We still have some work to be done but we just gotta battle for these wins and I think the team will realize this now.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Luck knows Harbaugh's tendencies? It's the only one I got this week. OAKLAND NEARLY BEAT THE COLTS ON THE ROAD, 49ers at home shouldn't have been a contest.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember Boldin doing all the work and Kap forcing it in.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses of course. But were still 1-2 yes it sucks the hawks are 3-0 but we still got time to right this. I agree I'm not happy with lots of things. But we will not stop fighting until we are done. It sucks we have a short week traveling to STL but if we win were back at 2-2 and an easier schedule.

We still have some work to be done but we just gotta battle for these wins and I think the team will realize this now.

The most troubling thing for me is that the defense just seems to have lost something. Teams are running at will against us.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe that? Kap seems very dedicated. I think you would have a difficult time finding a young quarterback who didn't have struggles.

I'm going to say this though, Kap's name came up more so for the hollywood/controversial reasons more so than the football part... yes the beat reporters said Kap n Davis built a deadly connection but that doesn't cover the whole aspects of playing football...

Kap was much hungrier and dedicated last year before his GB game broke out.... he ain't playing hungry these last two weeks.

What showed Kap dedicated? his play has been terrible, poor QB play by his standards... maybe he set the bar too high then?

This is Kap's 3rd yr under the same offense.... he's not NFL young per say.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kap deserves no excuses. He's been terrible. Receiver not getting open? Thats laughable. It seems like that because Kap locks onto one receiver and then attempts to scramble when they are not open.

Kaepernick never checks down and takes the easier yards and I've seen just watching it on TV him missing open receivers. He's been inaccurate in his throws and obviously has happy feet in the pocket now.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want my Game manager back that produced wins!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idk if there's such a thing as easy... still theres the NFC west.... Carolina's defense, NO's offense, ATL's rematch, who knows how they play vs TB & Jax, Tenn could be a sleeper all of sudden, WSH could be blow based on our current play, Houston in two sundays......

our play isn't necessarily putting us over or as the favorites IMHO vs the rest of the schedule...

we as fans keep saying, we'll improve and we'll adj etc... yet we come up with this sh*t vs Indy... not exactly a terror themselves.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just last year with Alex under center people praised our power run game. All the different run formations we would throw at people. Now......

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most troubling thing for me is that the defense just seems to have lost something. Teams are running at will against us.

its called a NT.... still waiting for Marecic to fill that void lol....

also, i think the singletary juice is wearing off Fangio imprints his personna.