• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will the Packers be as a team in 2021 without Rodgers if he ends up getting traded or retires?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about not be an asshole and actually provide some of the quotes that he has made since you said he has made "ALOT"?

If you're going to make a blatantly on its face false statement then expect to be called out on it. Don't act like some bitch when you do.
Yeah, its false. Ok skippy. Go edit your posts again, as you post BS. Kudos though. I actually smiled, reading tHat you have the balls to say someone else is posting falsehoods.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, its false. Ok skippy. Go edit your posts again, as you post BS..

So Rodgers has made "ALOT" of public comments about no longer wanting to be in Green Bay but you can't even provide one?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Rodgers has made "ALOT" of public comments about no longer wanting to be in Green Bay but you can't even provide one?
Again, not what i said. You sir, are yet again, interpreting things incorrectly. I said the situation. You choose to put words in my mouth. Again, im done, you post more bs and lies than anyone. Even more than @RaZon he at least can back his stuff up and comes back to own it. You scurry away or lie.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not what i said. You sir, are yet again, interpreting things incorrectly. I said the situation. You choose to put words in my mouth. Again, im done, you post more bs and lies than anyone. Even more than @RaZon he at least can back his stuff up and comes back to own it. You scurry away or lie.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. I'm taking your direct quote. What has he said?

Hes at least made ALOT or public comments on the situation.

Do you hav proof, other than hearsay by reporters of the forces trade? Doubt you do.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not putting any words in your mouth. I'm taking your direct quote. What has he said?
Yes. I said situation. You said trades regarding brady. Do you not even understand your own posts?

Appreciate you clarifying, and backing up my statements.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't excuse Brady from being the same as Rodgers as others. Also dumb on the level of acting like Rodgers hasn't accomplished anything for Green Bay.

Did I say he didnt accomplish anything? This may be some of your confusion, since your interpreting things incorrectly.

edit: brady also did not act quite as babyish as aaron. At least publicly. You can infer whatever you want

Brady forced the Patriots to trade the replacement.

What has Rodgers done publicly?

Hes at least made ALOT or public comments on the situation.

Do you hav proof, other than hearsay by reporters of the forces trade? Doubt you do.

What public comments has he made?
Theres the convo.

i said situation. You brought up brady forcing a trade. I asked you for proof he did. You neglected to give any.

the trade was in reference to brady. Thanks for playing.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres the convo.

i said situation. You brought up brady forcing a trade. I asked you for proof he did. You neglected to give any.

the trade was in reference to brady. Thanks for playing.

There are many reports on Brady forcing the Jimmy G trade. You don't want to place value on reports so I ask you, again for the 4th or 5th time, where are these quotes from Rodgers?

You said he has "made ALOT of public comments" so what are some of these comments?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many reports on Brady forcing the Jimmy G trade. You don't want to place value on reports so I ask you, again for the 4th or 5th time, where are these quotes from Rodgers?

You said he has "made ALOT of public comments" so what are some of these comments?
Reports, not proof. Got it. No quotes either.

keep twisting things man. Yoo fant even keep your own stuff straight anymore. Have a good night.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporters make up

shit about the Patriots daily. This is what happens when you refuse to play the game with reporters.....

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't excuse Brady from being the same as Rodgers as others. Also dumb on the level of acting like Rodgers hasn't accomplished anything for Green Bay.

Did you seriously hijack your own thread and turn it into a Brady bashing thread? We have like 30 of those.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have had three historically great QB's, Bart Starr, Bret Favre, Aaron Rodgers, they won SB's with each of them, how'd they do without them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have had three historically great QB's, Bart Starr, Bret Favre, Aaron Rodgers, they won SB's with each of them, how'd they do without them.
They have each played16 seasons 3x16= 48 for those not good at math. 55 SB's played so far, so only 7 seasons w/o these 3. Starr 2 SB's with 2 Lombardis ( whatever they were called then), Favre 2 SB's with 1 Lombardi. Rodgers 1 SB with1 Lombardi

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports, not proof. Got it. No quotes either.

keep twisting things man. Yoo fant even keep your own stuff straight anymore. Have a good night.

The thing is I never said I had quotes. You did. And I'm not twisting your words, I am taking your literal words.

Where are things that Rodgers has said publicly?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have each played16 seasons 3x16= 48 for those not good at math. 55 SB's played so far, so only 7 seasons w/o these 3. Starr 2 SB's with 2 Lombardis ( whatever they were called then), Favre 2 SB's with 1 Lombardi. Rodgers 1 SB with1 Lombardi

Lynn Dickey played nine seasons with the Packers....43-56

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to pull your head out of your ass and catch up on current events.

Oh by the way, in case you missed it. Your superstar Eagles QB is no longer in Philly, they shipped his ass off to Indy for a box of Twinkies

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynn Dickey played nine seasons with the Packers....43-56
Maybe but they didn't have SB's then . Starr won plenty of titles before the SB era with 1 or 2 game playoffs