• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will the Packers be as a team in 2021 without Rodgers if he ends up getting traded or retires?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is you have no public comments made by Rodgers.

Okay buddy, thanks for interjecting yourself into an argument just to prove my point.
Dude, you were overshadowed by PE-1. Now you are being overshadowed by this RaZon dude. Have you no self respect?
I suggest you take him on - or get a room......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you were overshadowed by PE-1. Now you are being overshadowed by this RaZon dude. Have you no self respect?
I suggest you take him on - or get a room......
I'd say RTK is pulling a threesome with Rodgers and GNG, of course Derski may be involved too.

Therefore RTK doesn't have time for Raisin

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, You will fire or allow Belichick to retire before 2025. Who is your quarterback for next season?
I don't own the team, but if he doesn't perform well next few seasons, I could see Kraft axing his hoodie ass. I had watched the Pats for almost 30 years without any titles, and knew this run would end one day. But a helluva a ride for 20

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latter is also basically the same things people said about Josh Allen
Me included. But lets be real. Josh allen is the massive exception. If you bet against those guys, yourre right almost everytime.
Speaks to allen and the bills.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me included. But lets be real. Josh allen is the massive exception. If you bet against those guys, yourre right almost everytime.
Speaks to allen and the bills.
That's true about most first rd qbs to be fair. More than half of them are trash . It really is weird to see so many teams consistently fail at evaluating qbs

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true about most first rd qbs to be fair. More than half of them are trash . It really is weird to see so many teams consistently fail at evaluating qbs
Yeah i totally agree. I guess my point just is that step further. Most qbs fail. Drafting a qb purely on intangibles without the polish or results exponentially increased the failure rate.

again, speaks to allen and the bills.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
All this was another reason that Love wasn’t the backup QB on the Packers last year. A guy named Tim Boyle was.

If Rodgers forces the Packers hand and they don’t get a starting QB in return, it is hard to see them being competitive with Love under center. He is going to need some time and likely to struggle a touch early.
Ah, yes, another from the illustrious line of Boyles:

Boom!
brooklyn-nine-nine-season-7-episode-9-charles-boyle-jpg-1588149939.jpg

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In last place in the NFC North.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have gone to two straight NFC Championship Games. Some great players besides Rodgers on the roster. The first NFC Title Game run people were looking at Rodgers as this more game manager turned QB in old age and they attributed most of that team's success to their defense and team overall. Last year that team's success was mostly due to Rodgers MVP level of play.

So what would/will the Packers be without Rodgers this season? Are they a good team that with 2nd year QB getting his first real play or will the Packers be one of the worst teams in the league or somewhere in-between?

Their 2021 opponents are tough.

HOME:
Browns
Rams
Steelers
Seahawks
Redskins

AWAY:
Cardinals
Ravens
Bengals
Saints
49ers
Chiefs

tenor.gif

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have public comments by Brady?

Facts are there's much more dirt with Rodgers rumors, rumors he hasn't denied by the way than there ever was with Brady. Hell there were rumors about Farve at one time, but his discontent is Vanilla ice cream compared to those about Rodgers.

I have never said there were public comments by Brady. Not something I've ever even tried to argue.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying that he didn't just bounce, he played a few more seasons, and finally got fed up with Belichicks bs, him not agreeing to a final 2 year contract to retire here, and just like AR feels, lack of offensive weapons. First 16 seasons in both QB's careers, teams never drafted them a WR in the first round. And sure they needed him, they haven\t gotten into the playoffs w/o him under center yet

That’s horseshit

Tom Brady bailed on New England because he always takes the path of least resistance

he saw a weak roster in NE and jetted for an All Star team only being held back by a QB that was a turnover machine

now Rodgers wants to bail on Green Bay for the same exact reasons, but people Bitch and whine about it

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Success.

It has happened before from Favre to Rodgers.

Why not from Rodgers to love?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Success.

It has happened before from Favre to Rodgers.

Why not from Rodgers to love?

Rodgers big skill at Cal was accuracy. The extreme arm strength was not even developed until well into his career. Love didn't display accuracy in college. Now, I made that mistake by doubting Josh Allen for the same reason, but this kid didn't even dress last year.

I have questions about Love as a prospect in general, but he hasn't had 3 years to prepare like Rodgers did, so I don't think he is ready-made to be able to step in.