• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will the Packers be as a team in 2021 without Rodgers if he ends up getting traded or retires?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Patriots fan calling Aaron Rodgers a prima dona and saying the team doesn't need that is hilarious and hypocritical. Brady was as much of a prima dona and the Patriots certainly needed him.
Didn't Rodgers have falling with his ex-coach McCarthy? Aren't they reporting that he wants the GM fired now? Show me one Brady incident where he called out a coach or GM to be fired? Sure he had issues with BB, but kept that to himself, and with Kraft when push came to shove. You're comparing apples and oranges. Guys like Wilson and Watson have been more vocal lately than Brady ever was.
Brady was a free agent, not under contract who demanded to be traded. He wasn't signed in NE and only heard about him leaving when he decided to not to resign and go somewhere else, after telling the owner and BB.

Last edited:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Rodgers have falling with his ex-coach McCarthy? Aren't they reporting that he wants the GM fired now? Show me one Brady incident where he called out a coach or GM to be fired? Sure he had issues with BB, but kept that to himself, and with Kraft when push came to shove. You're comparing apples and oranges. Guys like Wilson and Watson have been more vocal lately than Brady ever was.
Brady was a free agent, not under contract who demanded to be traded. He wasn't signed in NE and only heard about him leaving when he decided to not to resign and go somewhere else, after telling the owner and BB.

Brady forces the Patriots to trade his groomed replacement and then didn't have decency to finish his career there. He still ended up jumping shit after they traded Jimmy G as he demanded they do.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady forces the Patriots to trade his groomed replacement and then didn't have decency to finish his career there. He still ended up jumping shit after they traded Jimmy G as he demanded they do.
You really don\t get it. He took NE to 2 more SB's, so he didn't just bounce. He just asked for a 2 yr contract so he could retire here and Bill said that he would do a year to year contract for 15 mill a year. Please know what the fuck you're talking about, When Jimmy's G rookie contract was up, just like Manster said, would they keep 2 QB's at like 16 mill a year each? They could have traded Jimmy to a shitty org but found him a good landing spot. Why didn't your team keep Foles after he brought them the only Lombardi?

Brady was the only QB who took pay cuts to bring in better players since 07, even before he was married( people here like to say he doesn't need money because of Giselle). Guy's made mid pack money, ever see AR do that? GB has the highest cap hit of 38 mil this year for Rodgers contract and you want to compare the 2

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don\t get it. He took NE to 2 more SB's, so he didn't just bounce. He just asked for a 2 yr contract so he could retire here and Bill said that he would do a year to year contract for 15 mill a year. Please know what the fuck you're talking about, When Jimmy's G rookie contract was up, just like Manster said, would they keep 2 QB's at like 16 mill a year each? They could have traded Jimmy to a shitty org but found him a good landing spot. Why didn't your team keep Foles after he brought them the only Lombardi?

Brady was the only QB who took pay cuts to bring in better players since 07, even before he was married( people here like to say he doesn't need money because of Giselle). Guy's made mid pack money, ever see AR do that? GB has the highest cap hit of 38 mil this year for Rodgers contract and you want to compare the 2

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
I agree but these scenarios are polar opposites. One QB was not under contract and the GM didn't want to offer him a 2 yr contract, and one QB is still under contract, and a mighty $$$ good one I might add, and under report that he demands to be traded or the GM fired. How do the fuck the you compare the 2? Brady was never a primadonna and team player first.

Wentz was closer to Rodgers situation, demanding trades while under contract, and both QB's combined for 1 SB start

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but these scenarios are polar opposites. One QB was not under contract and the GM didn't want to offer him a 2 yr contract, and one QB is still under contract, and a mighty $$$ good one
polar opposites without question, but that ain't gonna stop the kid, he's on a mission poking his stick at pat fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
polar opposites without question, but that ain't gonna stop the kid, he's on a mission poking his stick at pat fans
It understandable after his threads about Wentz , Fulgham and now Smith, annointing each one the Greatest. Also about the late great HOF coach Doug Pederson.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It understandable after his threads about Wentz , Fulgham and now Smith, annointing each one the Greatest. Also about the late great HOF coach Doug Pederson.

There was a time when RTK was swinging on Carson's nuts like the were a jungle gym. I'm still trying to figure out what makes Wentz elite like he has suggested in the past. You have any idea what the hell he was talking about? Because I don't.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but these scenarios are polar opposites. One QB was not under contract and the GM didn't want to offer him a 2 yr contract, and one QB is still under contract, and a mighty $$$ good one I might add, and under report that he demands to be traded or the GM fired. How do the fuck the you compare the 2? Brady was never a primadonna and team player first.

Wentz was closer to Rodgers situation, demanding trades while under contract, and both QB's combined for 1 SB start

Brady is in the same boat with all of them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time when RTK was swinging on Carson's nuts like the were a jungle gym. I'm still trying to figure out what makes Wentz elite like he has suggested in the past. You have any idea what the hell he was talking about? Because I don't.
I have no clue, only 2 possibilities is drugs or dementia. Also anointing Dougie as one of the greatest coaches or Fulgham either. He just mushed/mrschaneyed Devonta Smith, whom I happen to like

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should read your own links

'Really, the only solution was to pay both Brady and Garoppolo. According to Wickersham's report, the Patriots "repeatedly" tried, by offering Garoppolo and his agent Don Yee a contract that would pay him between $17 and $18 million per year:"
@RememberTheKoy
1620579777197.png

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I replied to you, ya goober

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Patriots fan calling Aaron Rodgers a prima dona and saying the team doesn't need that is hilarious and hypocritical. Brady was as much of a prima dona and the Patriots certainly needed him.

Did Brady ever go public with his dislike of his GM?

Did Brady ever go public with his dislike of his coach?

And you're a real jackass for making me defend TB12. I don't like to defend anyone that played in ann arbor.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you're a real jackass for making me defend TB12. I don't like to defend anyone that played in ann arbor.

Has Rodgers?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue, only 2 possibilities is drugs or dementia. Also anointing Dougie as one of the greatest coaches or Fulgham either. He just mushed/mrschaneyed Devonta Smith, whom I happen to like

He's probably smokin' that PCP laced devils lettuce that thumper was always warning people about.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Rodgers?

Don't really know or care to be honest. Just wanted to call you a jackass. Should have left that other stuff out. Carson Wentz is elite right?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really know or care to be honest. Just wanted to call you a jackass. Should have left that other stuff out. Carson Wentz is elite right?

Okay so your original post has no point whatsoever then.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so your original post has no point whatsoever then.

You got it all wrong. My original post in this thread, # 48, points out how at one time you were swinging on Carson's nuts like they were a jungle gym.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got it all wrong. My original post in this thread, # 48, points out how at one time you were swinging on Carson's nuts like they were a jungle gym.

This post, this post has no point whatsoever then:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post, this post has no point whatsoever then:

Sure it has a point. Already said I should have just called you a jackass in comment # 53 and left that other stuff out. That's now the second time I've called you a jackass. What do you not understand? Do I need to say it again?