• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What We Learned This Weekend

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrible games and the packers get away with everything.

Off sides, whistle blows, flag thrown, Peppers still throws the offensive lineman and gets no flag for roughness. I thought it was a clean hit on nelson, I saw hands pushing his ribs before the helmet got there. The last fumble, the claim was that Hockelly did not throw the bean bag, which meant it was not immediately ruled a turnover.

I sure hope Dallas is ready for the games.

After 2014, I think Dallas is prepared for the Bull Shit against Green Bay. After week 6, I don't think Green Bay is ready for a rested Zeke. Since the game is at JerryWorld, no Lambeau weather or home cooking to deal with.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrible games and the packers get away with everything.

Off sides, whistle blows, flag thrown, Peppers still throws the offensive lineman and gets no flag for roughness. I thought it was a clean hit on nelson, I saw hands pushing his ribs before the helmet got there. The last fumble, the claim was that Hockelly did not throw the bean bag, which meant it was not immediately ruled a turnover.

I sure hope Dallas is ready for the games.
I didn't think the refs did so bad. I thought Cobb pushed off on the Hail Mary and I was laughing when they even had to discuss the intentional grounding call (it could have been 20 yards closer to the closest guy and STILL obviously been intentional grounding) but nothing crazy.:2cents:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 2014, I think Dallas is prepared for the Bull Shit against Green Bay. After week 6, I don't think Green Bay is ready for a rested Zeke. Since the game is at JerryWorld, no Lambeau weather or home cooking to deal with.
This is why HFA was so big for us. We don't have a great home crowd, yes, but we don't have to play in the bad weather now. The Giants D is good, but I think we win that game at Met Life by a lot in good weather. You could tell our guys were going to have trouble. I didn't want any part of a cold weather playoff game.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think the refs did so bad. I thought Cobb pushed off on the Hail Mary and I was laughing when they even had to discuss the intentional grounding call (it could have been 20 yards closer to the closest guy and STILL obviously been intentional grounding) but nothing crazy.:2cents:

That push off on the hail mary should have been called. That was a huge swing in the game.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does NE have the easiest road ever to a SB? I won't get into regular season schedule because they beat who they had to and I think they are the best team so even if they played in a decent division I think they still beat everyone. But, damn...they may win every AFC playoff game by 40 points

I don't think New England wants any part of the Steelers. Leveon Bell is bad news.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of Seattle, I think Richardson's WR skills have improved quite a bit over the years. I think their offensive tackle situation is still bad but their interior oline was actually dominant against Detroit. Britt, Ifredi and the other G really blew open some big holes and Rawles looked like a franchise RB with the ability to make one person miss and get yardage. I dont see any reason why they wont be able to do that in their next playoff game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he really hurt? Have seen this song and dance from Ben so many times over the years.
No idea. I haven't read any updates. Maybe non-issue.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. I haven't read any updates. Maybe non-issue.

I don't know either. Just being cynical.

It seems like Ben has pulled this stuff in the past. Coming out of game injured, walking boot, etc and is perfectly fine the next week. I swear he just wants attention sometimes.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the wildcard game participants are any good!
That sloppy shit isn't going to get you very far!!!!!
We learned Brady better get Gronk back and some super secret tricky cheating if they want to beat the Steelers.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the wildcard game participants are any good!
That sloppy shit isn't going to get you very far!!!!!

I could see how you could say that none of the wildcard teams were any good. But the division winners all convincingly. What do you want to see from them to suggest that they might be good?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to the Patriots, they did crush their cakewalk schedule

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Child, please.

Don't get me wrong, I know full well the Patriots are more than capable of embarrassing any team at any time. But as a Patriots fan, if you're being honest, the Steelers are the less desirable match up right?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I know full well the Patriots are more than capable of embarrassing any team at any time. But as a Patriots fan, if you're being honest, the Steelers are the less desirable match up right?

It's not that I don't respect the Steelers, but I think the Chiefs are a much tougher team. I'll be rooting for Pittsburgh this weekend.