• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure anyone said sweep...

The Heat lost game one at home to Chicago... I can live with the Grizz dropping game one in San Antonio...

The Grizz did a little more than just "drop game one"...But that's just my opinion...

Hopefully they bounce back...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Reyes on the mend"...

I just spit water on my keyboard...

Well then... If Reyes is on the mend, then I was wrong... The Jays got the AL East right where they want them...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh.....and..........hi Pete!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey homo!
Check the boards, I posted both days this weekend ...just to mock you!

When did I hide exactly stupid fuck?

i posted "this weekend to mock heat when the bluejays were losing" but when they were winning there was no way i was gonna post because i was gonna look dumb

-Pete

there were no yankees fans to be found other than dirt and gen when things were falling the bluejays way. now they lose two in a row it's yankees heaven. typical

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets discuss. the blue jays season isn't over. i still got 3 and 1/2 more months to go. blue jays play the sox well. still got tampa and the orioles. don't see the yankees again til august (thank god). reyes on the mend and probably gonna be back before the end of june. yes.. lets discuss.

Are they going to learn to hit? to get on base? pitch? or just swing as hard as they can.

Saturday perfect example - At one point, the yankees had 6 hits, 5 runs, Jays had 7 hits 1 run. And how the hell does Bautista get picked off of second base!!!

Heat, they are a horrible team. I know 4 games of bashing the Giants and the Sox worst starter got you and your buddy all worked up... but, I know baseball and I know that the Jays are not they type of team that will fight back from a 3 run defecit (that means losing) let a lone a 10 game defecit. They will all pad their stats, you will hump them...and they will finish in last place.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Heat team would get it's salad tossed by any and every "historically great" team... I don't care if it's Bird's Celtics, Magic's Lakers or Mike's Bulls...

Sure they would...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Reyes on the mend"...

I just spit water on my keyboard...

Well then... If Reyes is on the mend, then I was wrong... The Jays got the AL East right where they want them...

my thoughts exactly.. right where they want them:10:

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heat, i just want you to know that I was thinking of you when I was away and the Jays were winning four in a row

not that I enjoyed two of those as they were at the tail end of the Sox two week suckfest

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i posted "this weekend to mock heat when the bluejays were losing" but when they were winning there was no way i was gonna post because i was gonna look dumb

-Pete

there were no yankees fans to be found other than dirt and gen when things were falling the bluejays way. now they lose two in a row it's yankees heaven. typical

I did't post 300 times last week when the Jays were winning? Really?

okay moron!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my thoughts exactly.. right where they want them:10:

Is he gonna be able to make it back in teh line up? Do they PH him when they have a opening?
I mean this offense is gelling, how do you sit anyone?! There may not be room for his bat in that line up.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they going to learn to hit? to get on base? pitch? or just swing as hard as they can.

Saturday perfect example - At one point, the yankees had 6 hits, 5 runs, Jays had 7 hits 1 run. And how the hell does Bautista get picked off of second base!!!

Heat, they are a horrible team. I know 4 games of bashing the Giants and the Sox worst starter got you and your buddy all worked up... but, I know baseball and I know that the Jays are not they type of team that will fight back from a 3 run defecit (that means losing) let a lone a 10 game defecit. They will all pad their stats, you will hump them...and they will finish in last place.

hmmm.. learn to hit. can you tell me who has a better OBP this month pete. yankees or bluejays
can you tell me who has scored more runs pete yankees or bluejays
can you tell me about that melky shit you were talkin and tell me that ichiro and gardener are still better than melky.

but you know baseball?? saying ichiro is better than swisher and you know baseball..:laugh3:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Pete

HEAT, you sure I didn't post during that amazing winning streak the Jays had where they lost 1 more game in the standings to the Yankees?

You actually make rooting against the Jays fun! Good for you, you have mad the Jays relevant to me for the first time since I hit puberty!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, any discussion surrounding the yankees farm system that results in anything other than "Robinson Cano is the only useful thing to come out of it in a decade and play for the Yankees right now" is a clown conversation.

They've traded away a few decent players.. But if there is a team in baseball that has gotten less out of their farm system in terms of players contributing to their team right now, I'd love someone to point it out.

And Dirt, you know you're my boy... So please don't start defending Hughes 4 days after you called him a heartless quitter last week during his start.

Well said. All wrong.

Arguably the #1 reason the Yankees are where they are this season is their Bullpen. And the LEAST effective guys like Boone Logan are the ones NOT from the Yankees system

Phil Hughes is your typical 4th starter that goes through stretches of dominance and stretches of struggles

Again 3/5ths of the first place rotation and almost an entire Bullpen of a first place pen is all homegrown

You can have all the "hype" of a system, I'll take the actual results

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did't post 300 times last week when the Jays were winning? Really?

okay moron!

yeah ok.. everyone was in the room saying how the yankees fans were cowards. you were nowhere to be found. that's fact.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just took a piss and the bubbles looked like a horsey

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone else in here is at least a psuedo Star Trek fan, but I actually BOO'ED out-loud during the last ten minutes of the latest installment Friday night.

Kahn's blood / a fucking Tribble / The Needs of the Many...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And smart people know that within a week of the Trophy being hoisted (that means raised), you won't be seen until next February when you tell us
"the yankees are old, no way they make up for the loss of Vernon Wells, Chris Stewart and Jayson Nix, their pitching sucks and the Jays have a jugernaut of a team with 5 potential ACES!" -Heat March 2014

i don't hide like yankees fans do when they have absolutely nothing to hump. how does cowboy say it.. "front running bitches" yeah :agree:

dirt, gen. you're excluded you guys actually show up. not so much for others

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm.. learn to hit. can you tell me who has a better OBP this month pete. yankees or bluejays
can you tell me who has scored more runs pete yankees or bluejays
can you tell me about that melky shit you were talkin and tell me that ichiro and gardener are still better than melky.

but you know baseball?? saying ichiro is better than swisher and you know baseball..:laugh3:

Cock!
You hump one thing - Ichiro over Swisher - and I would still rather have you than Swisher in the playoffs.

You are really gonna brag about runs scored or ob% when your team is a fucking embarrassment but had three offensive explosions vs. the Giants and the Sox.
Scoring 15, 0, 2, 10, 3, 8, 3, 12 may give you averages but they don't hit when it counts or in tight games.

Holy shit, Kuroda looked Lester like against them, and Phelps had them swinging at balls in the dirt and taking strikes down the middle.

But they average more runs a game.

This weekend the Yankees averaged 6 runs a game and the Jays averaged 1.5 runs per game! Go crasy moron!!!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just took a piss and the bubbles looked like a horsey

Horsies is purty!
images

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't hide like yankees fans do when they have absolutely nothing to hump. how does cowboy say it.. "front running bitches" yeah :agree:

dirt, gen. you're excluded you guys actually show up. not so much for others

You are fucking insane dummy. You have hid every year. I played golf on friday - white people (and tiger woods) do that sometimes!
Why would I hide from you moron! The yankees had a bigger lead on the Jays last week then the week before?!!!!!!

"Haaha, PeteNYC hid when the Yankees when from 8 games to 9 games ahead of the Jays" -MathHeat