• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were watching the Billboard Music Awards? Pheg.

No, but they were talking about it on Toucher and Rich today...

Also, some artist named "Miguel" absolutely destroyed the faces of two girls dancing near the stage with this epic fail...

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deal whereby you stated "If the Yankees get Cliff Lee I'm turning in my Pinstripes and will never root for them again. I mean I'll still bet on them because I have a family to feed, but I'll no longer be a fan."

I don't remember that one too well.

All true. It was gluttonous, and I like cheering for this particular type of team

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

probably because of the last 13 games the Royals played

dirt started it

he is claiming the Fraudkees are almost entirely homegrown.

prospects suck. move them for veterans.

AIDS > Mike Moustakas

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt started it

he is claiming the Fraudkees are almost entirely homegrown.

prospects suck. move them for veterans.

AIDS > Mike Moustakas

-

dirt's ornery

but now that he's a Bruins fan.........

shut it!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Heat

"things will look much better after this weekend" - Heat

"the Jays offense is gelling"-Heat

"It's not like they were shut down by scrubs like Hughes and Phelps" - Heat

BTW - for real, Paul O'Neil summed it up best on Friday night. Down 5-0 in the Ninth, Jays were swinging as hard as they can - he said something like
"look how these guys are swinging, sure they will end the year with numbers, 25 HR:s and RBI's but they are not a team trying to win - no inclination to shorten up, take pitches, get on base and try to rally. All they seem to do is swing as hard as they can"

He nailed it!

Also made a comment when Encarnacion did his "flap down" HR trot -"but your team is still down 5-2, I guess that's just todays' game"

should i say it or will any of you address this hiding ass coward. after a weekend in which the yankees beat the blue jays he comes in humping.
but but but.. rich man pete was playing golf :bullshit:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, any discussion surrounding the yankees farm system that results in anything other than "Robinson Cano is the only useful thing to come out of it in a decade and play for the Yankees right now" is a clown conversation.

They've traded away a few decent players.. But if there is a team in baseball that has gotten less out of their farm system in terms of players contributing to their team right now, I'd love someone to point it out.

And Dirt, you know you're my boy... So please don't start defending Hughes 4 days after you called him a heartless quitter last week during his start.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so I can keep track...

Is the Jays offense still gelling?!

just so you know in the last 15 games only one team has scored more than the jays. so yes they still are. thinking before you speak.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should i say it or will any of you address this hiding ass coward. after a weekend in which the yankees beat the blue jays he comes in humping.
but but but.. rich man pete was playing golf :bullshit:

Tell us again about how the Bulls stood no chance in game 5 vs the Heat...

Miami damn near lost a home playoff game to team with a six man rotation that features Nate Robinson, Jimmy Butler and Mario Belinelli...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us again about how the Bulls stood no chance in game 5 vs the Heat...

Miami damn near lost a home playoff game to team with a six man rotation that features Nate Robinson, Jimmy Butler and Mario Belinelli...

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: where are the bulls right now??? home fishing just like the celtics..

but but but.. they put up a good fight and they didn't get blown out by 20 like they did the previous 2 games. so they made the heat work.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave is slowly becoming Snoogins 2.0 in front of our eyes.

Both have got that "kiss of Death" prediction thing down to a science

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but.. rich man pete was playing golf when the bluejays were on a 4 game winning streak. and when pettite injured his mangina yet again :bullshit:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave is slowly becoming Snoogins 2.0 in front of our eyes.

Both have got that "kiss of Death" prediction thing down to a science

actually i didn't predict this weekends series.. so there goes that theory

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron "I could shoot 50-40-90" if I wanted to

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: where are the bulls right now??? home fishing just like the celtics..

but but but.. they put up a good fight and they didn't get blown out by 20 like they did the previous 2 games. so they made the heat work.

"Struggling with Nate Robinson and Jimmy Butler is a good thing!"

-clowns...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYC's finest...at it, again

New York (CNN) -- Sunday's graduation ceremony at Hofstra University was a bittersweet affair marked by a moment of silence for a 21-year-old student killed by a police officer two days ago.
Many students at the university in East Garden City, New York, wore white ribbons on their gowns in tribute to Andrea Rebello, CNN affliate WCBS reported.
"I want to express our community's collective grief and our sorrow over the senseless and tragic death of a very young member of the Hofstra family," university President Stuart Rabinowitz said. "Our hearts and our thoughts and our prayers are with Andrea's family, and with her friends and classmates, many of whom are in this room this afternoon."
She was killed by police gunfire during a confrontation between a home invasion suspect and authorities Friday night, a police spokeswoman said Saturday.
An officer fired eight shots at the intruder, who authorities say was holding a gun to Rebello's head during a home invasion robbery at an off-campus house in Uniondale.
One shot hit Rebello in the head, Maureen Roach, a spokeswoman with the Nassau County police, said.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Struggling with Nate Robinson and Jimmy Butler is a good thing!"

-clowns...
winning a second championship.. after struggling with nate robinson and jimmy butler >>>>> my off season starting before memorial day.