• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they going to learn to hit? to get on base? pitch? or just swing as hard as they can.

Saturday perfect example - At one point, the yankees had 6 hits, 5 runs, Jays had 7 hits 1 run. And how the hell does Bautista get picked off of second base!!!

Heat, they are a horrible team. I know 4 games of bashing the Giants and the Sox worst starter got you and your buddy all worked up... but, I know baseball and I know that the Jays are not they type of team that will fight back from a 3 run defecit (that means losing) let a lone a 10 game defecit. They will all pad their stats, you will hump them...and they will finish in last place.

oh.. and since you don't know shit about baseball. the jays faught back from defecits of 6 7 5 runs to win games this year. against the rays and the redsox . but but but.. the jays don't come back from defecits.. (that means losing) :clap:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horsies is purty!
images

-

if it had a horn, i could have pretended it was Ox, but since it didnt, i guess it could have been Stu?

Has Yosemite Pete popped a vessel yet?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Grizz did a little more than just "drop game one"...But that's just my opinion...

Hopefully they bounce back...

They came back.. and blew it all over again.. It was a 6 point game in the 4th quarter.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ok.. everyone was in the room saying how the yankees fans were cowards. you were nowhere to be found. that's fact.

right, stick with that moron

Go look how many Fridays' I haven't posted in the last two years - there are a bunch.

you are a fucking moron - FACT

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh.. and since you don't know shit about baseball. the jays faught back from defecits of 6 7 5 runs to win games this year. against the rays and the redsox . but but but.. the jays don't come back from defecits.. (that means losing) :clap:

That's three fucking times!

you are over 1/4 of the way into the season.

They suck!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone else in here is at least a psuedo Star Trek fan, but I actually BOO'ED out-loud during the last ten minutes of the latest installment Friday night.

Kahn's blood / a fucking Tribble / The Needs of the Many...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

realy? i liked the last one (first prequel i guess)

i wanted to see the new one...not worth it?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave is winning handily

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fucking insane dummy. You have hid every year. I played golf on friday - white people (and tiger woods) do that sometimes!
Why would I hide from you moron! The yankees had a bigger lead on the Jays last week then the week before?!!!!!!

"Haaha, PeteNYC hid when the Yankees when from 8 games to 9 games ahead of the Jays" -MathHeat

ask out loud peter..has heat hid? did heat hide last year. has heat hid this year?

i know you're infuriated (that means mad) when you start bringing up race in your arguments. must have hit a nerve by telling the truth that you're a hiding coward who hid behind playing golf last week.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said. All wrong.

Arguably the #1 reason the Yankees are where they are this season is their Bullpen. And the LEAST effective guys like Boone Logan are the ones NOT from the Yankees system

Phil Hughes is your typical 4th starter that goes through stretches of dominance and stretches of struggles

Again 3/5ths of the first place rotation and almost an entire Bullpen of a first place pen is all homegrown

You can have all the "hype" of a system, I'll take the actual results

Cool story... If you're still claiming guys added to the system two decades ago like Jeter, Pettitte and Rivera, good for you.

I'm also very happy to hear that the Yankees have some useful middle relievers that are home-grown.

And nobody is saying the "results" have not been there... but that's all because of the pockets of the organization. Aside from Cano, their farm system has given them nothing but average MLB role players for years and years and years.

I will LOL for a moment, right in your face, at "I'll take the actual results"...

apparently, simply making the playoffs year in and year out is a very acceptable outcome for the Yankees...

I'll remember that the next time you shit on another 14 win Patriots team that loses in the Super Bowl or the AFCCG...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
realy? i liked the last one (first prequel i guess)

i wanted to see the new one...not worth it?

Rock, the first one was GREAT, and the new one was good right up and until the last 10 minutes. Then they completely ruined it for me and I'm not sure how they recover.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's three fucking times!

you are over 1/4 of the way into the season.

They suck!

but but but.. they don't come back from 3 run deficits ( that means losing )

-Pete Puma

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Yosemite Pete popped a vessel yet?

Yeah, he'd better calm down, what with his gout, hypertension, high blood pressure and hemophilia. He hopped up and down so hard last post that he likely ripped a topstitch in his pleatheroleum office chair.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right, stick with that moron

Go look how many Fridays' I haven't posted in the last two years - there are a bunch.

you are a fucking moron - FACT

lol.. how can we check your non facts..

check my history when there's no way to fact check it. but i was here cus i said so.

:lame:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but.. they don't come back from 3 run deficits ( that means losing )

-Pete Puma

Okay moron, you hump the team that is underachieving to an Historical level and I will hump the team that ....does what it does!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deplore (don't like) stupid.... HEAT makes Stupid an art form.

Get's me fired up :)

you being called out on your front running and lying gets you "fired up"

looking stupid >>>> not much :2cents:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay moron, you hump the team that is underachieving to an Historical level and I will hump the team that ....does what it does!

hump hughes.. some more.. or hump uh pettites vaginal infection.