• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not since like 2 years ago

NFL
Seattle Seahawks’ Russell Wilson is an ‘unbelievable deep-ball thrower’
Posted May 27, 2020

By Geoffrey C. Arnold | The Oregonian/OregonLive
Seattle Seahawks’ quarterback Russell Wilson throws one of the best deep balls in the NFL. In fact, many would argue Wilson is the best deep-ball thrower in the league.

Few, if any, quarterbacks can consistently drop a deep-ball dime like Wilson. What makes Wilson’s deep throws even more amazing is not only his accuracy, but his ability to make an accurate throw on the run or after scrambling and evading defenders.

Seahawks’ offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, who is beginning his third season with Wilson, says the quarterback’s ball placement on deep throws is impressive and makes him stand out among his peers.

Want more?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL
Posted May 27, 2020

Seattle Seahawks’ quarterback Russell Wilson throws one of the best deep balls in the NFL. In fact, many would argue Wilson is the best deep-ball thrower in the league.

Few, if any, quarterbacks can consistently drop a deep-ball dime like Wilson. What makes Wilson’s deep throws even more amazing is not only his accuracy, but his ability to make an accurate throw on the run or after scrambling and evading defenders.

Seahawks’ offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, who is beginning his third season with Wilson, says the quarterback’s ball placement on deep throws is impressive and makes him stand out among his peers.

Want more?
No stats. Cool. Keep googling.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL
Posted May 27, 2020

Want more?
This is from a year ago, maybe try something from post this last season?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats been the theme. Old articles, no stats, no substance. Oddly seahawks fans are disagreeing with him. He still digs in. Shocking. I know.
I mean I might have agreed post last season. But not right now

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I think last season has to count. So regardless , if the argument is last year or career, its not him, not at this time. Hes up there though. Absolutely up there.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody in the history of pro football was a better long ball passer in the first nine seasons of the career than Russell Wilson.

I have seen them all since Johnny U, he is the best I have seen,

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in the history of pro football was a better long ball passer in the first nine seasons of the career than Russell Wilson.

I have seen them all since Johnny U, he is the best I have seen,
Cool

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I think last season has to count. So regardless , if the argument is last year or career, its not him, not at this time. Hes up there though. Absolutely up there.
It’s not too much of a concern of mine I know he can throw a good to very good deep ball, were he ranks doesn’t really matter to me that much

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not too much of a concern of mine I know he can throw a good to very good deep ball, were he ranks doesn’t really matter to me that much
Kinda how ive always felt about ben. Dont care where folks rank em…i know hes a huge part of the success, and hes clutch

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who does this season to season, yep....NOBODY!!!!

Lots of places do it season to season.

Next Gen Stats' top 10 deep passers of 2020: Aaron Rodgers lands at No. 4

On Wilson:

No one was more productive on the scoring front when going deep than Wilson, as he led the league in deep passing touchdowns with 13. Four of those came on the run, which was an NFL-best in such scenarios. Wilson initially landed ninth on this list, but we've bumped him up a place to give him the credit he deserves for his continued excellence. He has been the top downfield passer in the NFL since the advent of the Next Gen Stats era in 2016, leading the league in passing yards (5,369), passing touchdowns (56), completions (156) and attempts (378) in that span. He's also one of just two quarterbacks (joining Matthew Stafford) with a CPOE of +3 or better in each of the last four seasons. While he wasn't the best when going deep in 2020, he's been the top dog since we started tracking these advanced metrics a few years ago.