• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What pisses you off the most while playing any video game...

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once ended up in a lobby where there was no score limit. :L At least the host gave all of us AC-130s with infinite ammo. But yea, MW2 is pretty much done due to hackers.

SOCOM Confrontation is the same. There are literally like a thousand cheaters.

They can have unlimited ammo, two primary weapons (supposed to have 1), the ability to not die, can jump on top of any building on any map, 1 shot kill, color camo, freeze rooms, extreme lag, see through walls/map, invisibility (all you see is their weapon) & they can also throw grenades across the whole map and kill you wherever you are.

I'm sure there are some things I'm missing.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate rage quiters on Madden. Everytime I'm having a good game the other guy always leave quick in a hurry.

Man...

That is one of the main reasons I quit playing online. It's too hard to complete a game. And if you do find someone that doesn't quit, they usually play all weird. Like running the ball EVERY play and milking the play clock, or screen plays over and over, or that guy who runs options every play.

:boss:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...

That is one of the main reasons I quit playing online. It's too hard to complete a game. And if you do find someone that doesn't quit, they usually play all weird. Like running the ball EVERY play and milking the play clock, or screen plays over and over, or that guy who runs options every play.

:boss:

Jared-Tew.jpg

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i used to kill off mario just to finish the game as luigi

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I love running the ball but I don't milk the play clock. :cool2: Nothing like setting them up for the play action pass.

Hell I like to run too. I actually run more than I pass, lol. But the guy I was playing was too extreme. I had the ball maybe one each half. And if running the ball every play wasn't enough, he would wait to hike with 2 seconds left. Made the game very boring...

He also had a pet bird in the background that I could always hear chirping. I drew that same guy like 3 days in a roll at around the same time (10:00 am)

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was also this one time someone sent me a message asking if I wanted to join a online tournament. So I said sure, why not. I went to some website, created an account, found the thread, posted my team, found out I was playing the same guy that sent me the message. He was Ohio State (they had like straight 99 overall) I was garbage ass Tennessee with no one on my team. He went up 14-0 (started showboating and what not), I came back and went up by like a touchdown. Then, late in the forth, on what was probably a game-winning drive for him, he threw a INT. All of a sudden it says something like "Network connection has been lost with your opponent". :mad:

He then sent me some BS message about his little cousin tripping over his ethernet cord!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They guy had a really good online record. He just didn't want to lose. Especially to someone like me in the first game of his own tournament.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the computer on NCAA suddenly becomes omniscient on defensive play calls and execution; I'm sorry, but there is no way on God's green Earth that a LB can jump 40" and intercept a lofted post pattern from 15 yards away...

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the computer on NCAA suddenly becomes omniscient on defensive play calls and execution; I'm sorry, but there is no way on God's green Earth that a LB can jump 40" and intercept a lofted post pattern from 15 yards away...

Yeah I hear that. The LB jumps high as he needs to, to intercept the ball.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah yes, the old "computer assistance". You can be stomping a team for the first 3 quarters and then all of a sudden they close the gap to one score in the final quarter.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hear that. The LB jumps high as he needs to, to intercept the ball.

Ah yes, the old "computer assistance". You can be stomping a team for the first 3 quarters and then all of a sudden they close the gap to one score in the final quarter.

There have been times that I've almost chucked the controller in protest... I realize that when I'm playing on Heisman and have a two score lead I should run, but on third and mediums I'm gonna throw it. I can't help it if I want my third down conversion % over 80 :becky:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Out of nowhere, you will start fumbling kickoff returns or fumble every time you're sacked, and you'll start missing easy tackles that lead to huge plays for the CPU.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Out of nowhere, you will start fumbling kickoff returns or fumble every time you're sacked, and you'll start missing easy tackles that lead to huge plays for the CPU.

my fav is when the computer just takes a KO to the house like your whole team is standing still....no matter how hard you try you can't get a hand on him

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my fav is when the computer just takes a KO to the house like your whole team is standing still....no matter how hard you try you can't get a hand on him

Or when a 350lb D-lineman runs down my badass RB like it's nothing when I'm bout to break off a long run.